Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

DXX: Facing Extinction - 11/30/08 Empty DXX: Facing Extinction - 11/30/08

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 am
-Scene One-

Date: Friday November 28th, 2008

The Camera's come live in the General Motors Place Arena in Cancouver, British Columbia, Canada for a DXX House Show a few days before Facing Extinction. The Camera's zoom down where we see the Mayhem Announcers.

{{Samuel Evers}}

What a match that was, but come this Sunday we'll see tons of good matches.

{{Lily Aurora}}

That's right, this Sunday DXX heads to PPV for Facing Extiction, a Tri-Branded Production, and what a card it's shaping up to be on all three parts.

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

Well forget them other two wanna-be brands, we work for Mayhem...it's Mayhem putting on the blockbuster Main Event when John Cena and Nabeel Nawaz face off to crown us a new Undisputed Universe Champion!

{{Samuel Evers}}

Doesn't the Champions Page still say Impact has it, why ain't he in the match?

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

How the heck should I know, did you forget that the person writting this ain't been active with this fed since WrestleMania 2, how the heck would he know?

{{Samuel Evers}}

Alright alright, sorry..

{{Lily Aurora}}

Let's just move on, Also this Sunday for Mayhem, Ted Dibiase will deffend the Millennium Championship against Kevin Kompiler

{{Samuel Evers}}

But on the Millennium Champion Page it says that Sadistic D..

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

Just forget about the page, it obviously ain't updated tard..

{{Lily Aurora}}

umm okay, and lastly Jake Swagger will be deffending the Trans-Continental Championship against The winner of the Open Invite Mayhem Superstar Battle Royal, which takes place early on the same night..

{{Samuel Evers}}

That is certainly intresting...anyone on Mayhem can enter, and get theirself a title shot, I wonder who will enter..

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

Anyone you tool..Mostly I see someone new to Mayhem, they come straight in, get a title shot, it'd be brilliant..

All of a Sudden "Boom" by POD hits over the PA System. Most of the crowd looks confused, while a few, not many, but a few know who it is, and respond with boos while smoke fills the stage.

{{Samuel Evers}}

What's happening here?

Smoke continues to flow, then on the words "Boom" in the song, Pyro shoots off on the sides of the stage, then the curtains move and out steps Johnny Chaos, of course to his side his lovely wife Drama.

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

Who the heck is this clown?

{{Lily Aurora}}

One of our newest superstars..

{{"Cowboy" Ivan}}

What's his business out here?

{{Lily Aurora}}

We have to wait and see..

Johnny & Drama continue down the ramp, then up the steps. Johnny holds the ropes open for Drama as she steps in first, he shortly follows then she retrieves him a mic while he's posing on the turnbukle. He finally gets down and takes the mic from her as he walks around the ring smirking. After doing this a few more seconds his song finally fades and he puts the mic back to his lips.

[] "The Extreme One" [] {{Johnny Chaos}}

Well well well, what do we have here...*sniffs air*...yep it smells like crap...looking at some of these ugly people in the front row....yep This must be Canada..

The crowd boos as Johnny shakes his head.

anyways let's get to business....You see some of you may not know who I am...I mean, you should, but I know alot of you fans, you like to live under rocks...so let me clue you in...my Name, is Johnny Chaos...for the last 5 Years I have been simply known, by The Extreme One. It is a name I made for myself, it is not a name I just randomly came up with like some other jerk-offs. I EARNED that name. I earned it by taking part in the greatest TLC Matches ever performed. I Earned that name, by doing things, you never thought could be done, moves you never seen before. Sounds a little Cliche' don't it, I'm making myself sound like "superman" ain't I...I can't really blame ya for thinking that, you haven't been there, you haven't seen any of my matches in the past. Anyone who has ever seen any of my matches, or read maybe is the right word? Those people know I am exactly what I say I am...And nothing like you no good slobs..

The crowd boos again as Johnny pointed out when he said it.

Now I know it's hard to believe..A Man, who is in the EWE Hall of Fame..The 2nd, of only 2 EWE Grand Slam Champions...a 3 Time World Heavyweight Champion...Survivor of EWE's Last Elimination Chamber, Victor of EWE's last and own exclusive Barbed Wire Ladder Match...The One True Extreme One, Johnny Chaos...has come to DXX...and more Importantly Friday Night Mayhem!

The crowd cheers now as Johnny looks up.

Wait a minute, Canada still sucks..

The crowd boos again as Johnny laughs.

There we go, that's better..Anyways, I'm going to make things short, and sweet. I may of just gotten here...but something you need to know about me, I'm an Opportunist, just like my pic base I guess. Yes you heard what I said, that's another thing you need to know, shoot is a 2nd nature to me, if you think it's lame, if you don't like reading that stuff, then don't read my roleplays. Anyways, as I was saying, I'm an opportunist, if I see an opportunity, I take it. Right now I see an opportunity to have my debut match, and at the same time, earn myself a Championship match in that same debut. That said, I'm officially entering the Trans-Continental #1 Contendership Battle Royal this Sunday at Facing Extinction. Yes you heard that right...This Pay Per View just got 10x better, and guranteed alot more ratings. Cause quite frankly that's what I do, I attract ratings, I can't help it, I'm that good.

The crowd chants "bullshit" as Johnny shakes it off.

I don't know who's entering, and I don't care reallly. I'll cut through you like a knife through better. Then it'll be off to face Jake Swagger. Kid I have no clue who you are, and know nothing about you. But let me tell you something, you may think you will be facing a rookie, or some new guy, if I mean WHEN I win the Battle Royal. You are farther from the truth, I may be new here, but I been in this Biz for a very long time, if you look at me as a rookie, you will get beat. You will under-estimate me, and you will lose. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Come Sunday, Everyone in the back, everyone in these stands, and everyone watching at home...you will all remember the name... JOHNNY FU[beep]ING CHAOS!

"Boom" hits again as Johnny drops the mic and poses. The Crowd boos them on as Johnny and Drama head back up the ramp and the scene fades backstage while they get set up for the next match.

- END OF FEED -

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

DXX: Facing Extinction - 11/30/08 Empty Re: DXX: Facing Extinction - 11/30/08

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:44 am
-Scene One-

Date: Sunday November 30th, 2008

The Scene begins backstage in the America Airlines Arena just a couple hours before Facing Extinction will be kicking off. We come backstage to a lockerroom that has the "The Extreme One" logo on the door. The Camera's come inside where we see Johnny Chaos himself sitting on a bench thinking about tonight's event, a few moments go by and we hear a knock at the door, the door comes open and another new superstar enters the room. Johnny smirks and stands up.

You gotta be kidding me..

The other guy smiles and shakes Johnny's hand.

[] "The Baddest Man on the Planet" [] {{Snake}}

Nope, it's me holmes, right here in the flesh..

It's been forever since I seen you..

Over a year..

What are you doing here?

You haven't heard?..I'm back in the biz holmes...I'm now in DXX, since EWE went under or somethin, I can't believe that..

They're supposed to come back in January for the 5th Anniversary Special, but hell it's good seeing ya here..

You too, maybe we should hook back up..

That'd be great, you on Mayhem..

Nah actually I'm on Rated..

Johnny chuckles a little, trying to hold back more laughter..

What's so funny holmes?

They put a Hall of Famer on the Noob Show..

you better be kiddin..

Nah, I'm just messin with ya..I mean, it is...but that's cause they always send new people there...you'll be out of there before ya know it

So you were on Rated first too then..

Nah I went straight to Mayhem..

How the heck is that fair..

They already know Jay....he's been here as Rock...and before that a short stint as Cryme Tyme..

I see you still doing that ooc stuff in your roleplays..

it's really like 2nd nature with this character..

Well after I come to Mayhem we can get back together....Rev X can dominate this place like we did EWE..

We'd probably have to come up with a new name...since a group of noobs stole it on Rated..

When you say noobs..

I mean either one of us could take out the whole group, but let's not worry about that..I actually gotta get ready for my match..

Damn you already got a PPV Match..

It was open invite..not much, lowest title on Mayhem I think...but it's still a title, it's prestige can only grow when in the hands of the Extreme One, you know that..

Still a cocky sum bitch..

You know how it is..

Well I guess I'll get up out of here then holmes..good luck even though you'll say you don't need it..

Thanks, and nah I don't...but good luck to you with Rated..hope to see ya on Mayhem soon..

Snake & Johnny shake hands before Snake walks back out of the lockerroom. Johnny smirks and sits back down as he then looks over to the camera.

Facing Extinction..Just a couple hours away...tonight I kick off the show in the Battle Royal, the prize, a match with Jack Swagger for the Trans-Continental Championship..I realize I did call him Jake in my last roleplay...I'll own up to that mistake, but really, it's hard to remember names of people who are un-important ain't it..

Johnny smirks then continues

I'll get to you in a minute Jack...1st let's talk about another Jack...Jack Evans..The guy only felt to mention Swagger, he feels this Battle Royal will be too easy I guess, he feels he's done won it...I'm affraid you have forgotten one thing though kid, that's me. Unlike you, I have already been to the big time...I have been to the top, that's something I'm guessing you have never felt, a Real Champion doesn't take anyone for granted, a real Champion doesn't take any threat lightly...that is how I can tell you haven't been to the top. You over-looked your threats, you will not make it very far tonight..

Johnny pauses for a moment then nods.

Then there's Kwame Myles....He has pretty much made that same mistake...he has over-looked his threats in the Battle Royal, and focuses soley on Swagger...like I just said about Evans, the problem with that, if you over-look the Battle Royal, if you don't take your opponents seriously, you will not pass the Battle Royal, you will lose and never even see Swagger. Sorry Myles, but that's exactly what is going to happen to you...I have been in this game for a very long time, beating me requires you to have your full focus...just ask anyone that ever has beaten me. Which is exactly what you'll have to do, is ask someone who's beaten me, cause you won't be one of them.

Johnny again stops for the ol dramatic pause between people, then continues on.

Then there's Johnny Relentless.....Johnny seems to be a very popular name don't it, but hey I won't judge...At least you made somewhat of a mention about me didn't you...I was the 1st person to put my name in the hat, yet those other jerk-offs completely over-looked me...you, you mentioned me, but still not much difference is there. You still under-estimate me...You don't see me as a threat, why, because I'm a new guy right? Something you need to know though kid, just cause I'm new to this fed, doesn't make me new to this business. You're actually looking at one of only two men to complete The Grand Slam in EWE, a federation that seen 5 years, anyone knows 5 years is a feet not many of these e-feds ever see. So EWE is a honorable place, and yet I am one of only two men to complete the Grand Slam...I am also a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion..

Not To Mention his handler is a 17x World Champion in total..

Yes Jay, we know that..that's not important, so let me do my job...Past Achievements never really mean anything in new feds...even I know that, all I meant to say, is that I ain't new to this biz, I know what I'm doing...so taking me lightly, just because I'm "new"...it's going to cost you...just don't forget that I warned ya..

Johnny pauses once more then continues on once again.

And that leaves me with Jack Swagger...A Man I mistakenly called Jake Swagger in my last promo...but ah well, shit happens right...I also made the mistake in assuming you was currently the Trans-Continental Champion, but hey that one can't be counted as my fault...the champions wasn't updated at the time...it wasn't til I seen your promo after mine, did I realize you ain't the Champion...you was the number one contender, and the champion took his ball and went home..that's fine, so that's why you got the guranteed spot in the Title Match...Well kid, I'll be seeing you tonight...None of these other guys in the battle royal are going to take me seriously, none of them see me as a threat because I'm new...and that includes you...I'm fine with that though...I like being under-estimated...I have always excelled when I have, why should tonight be any different...Swagger, all you other chumps, if you want to stand a chance, come with a new strategey...cause over-looking me....it can only result in one outcome....a new Trans-Continental Champion...and his name, well it's one you will know very well very soon...and that's JOHNNY FU[beep]ING CHAOS!

Johnny smirks as the scene begins to fade away..

- END OF FEED -

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum