Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12 Empty [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:53 pm

RESULT: 18th Place

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12 Empty Re: [EWE] Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:53 pm
The scene opens where Jay Jobber is seen signing his name on the clipboard, that already has quite the long list on it. As Jay turns around he is met by EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen

Jay Jobber: "BOSS!"

Michael Jensen: "Jay.. what are you doing?"

Jay Jobber: "Just hanging out like I'm the dude on hang man.. what about you boss? What are you doing, no don't tell me... you're entering the Rumble?!"

Michael Jensen: "I don't think so.. that's not happening."

Jay frowns.

Michael Jensen: "Just seeing how it's looking so far.."

Jensen looks over the clipboard until he gets to Jay's name.

Michael Jensen: "So you're entering?"

Jay smiles enthusastically and nods.

Jay Jobber: "You bet! I'm gonna help my brother and foil his plans of being a Hog Title!"

Michael Jensen: "It's Title hog.."

Jay Jobber: "Just as I said, Hog Title!"

Jensen shakes his head.

Michael Jensen: "How exactly are you going to help your brother, and foil his plans at the same time?"

Jay Jobber: "It's a very simple plan Mr. Jensen, Sir.. For you see.. I'm going to help my brother eliminate all Noobslobbers who oppose us...Making him think all is like Ice Cream on Pizza.. But THEN.. When he least expects it, because he thinks he's expecting it, but really he isn't expecting it, making him not expect it... I will eliminate him.. then I'll be the one to go on and beat Dumb Dog for the Interracial Championship!"

Jay smiles, knowing his plan is a perfect plan. Jensen then breaks the news to him.

Michael Jensen: "It's The International Championship.."

Jay Shrugs.

Jay Jobber: "Tomato, Watermelon.. I would make the perfect Interracial champion.. for I like all races... White, Black, Mexican, Kryptonian... they're all the same to me!"

Michael Jensen: "I hate Kryptonians.."

Jay Jobber: "Or at least one particular..."

They both slowly look over to the camera, then back to eachother.

Jay Jobber: "No matter.. I must be going Boss.. I most put this Aweoms plan in motion... I will wipe the floor with those Noobslobbers.. it'll be a Walk in the Palk.. Proving once and for all that I.. Jay Jobber... am the Greatest... FOR ALL THE TIMES!"

Jay Jobber dashes off, as Jensen shakes his head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum