Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:54 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty Re: WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:54 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Heart of a Champion" by
Nelly
(One Time Only)
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 92
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 2 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #3
Peak: #3
Week(s): 6
Total Appearences: 4

-Power 15 3.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
The moment has finally arrived.. The Gauntlet Match, where Christy Chaos sets out to prove herself as a Worthy Champion. Will she rise to the occasion and go down for the greatest Title Defense in all of EWE History, or Will her own Star Be Struck?

< < < - - - End Forward

A WALK IN THE PARK
Sunday, May 19th, 2013

A cool night in Chicago as the camera brisks acrossed the streets until we reach a park. A Figure is seen walking, with jeans and a raised hoodie, the sleeves cut. As the camera's approach we can easily see that it is Christy. Christy knows the camera is there, but keeps walking with pure intent on her face. She stops at the end of a path leans one of her hands on a tree.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"One week."

Christy casually looks over to the camera, her right hand still leaned on the tree.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Just one week away from the biggest show of the year. Just one more week until the biggest match of my life.. the biggest Undisputed Title defense in all of EWE history."

Christy stops to watch as a cool breeze flows by, she lowers her hood and lets the breeze blow through her hair. After endulging it for a moment she leans her back on the tree and looks back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And I could care less..."

Christy ponders that for a moment and has a slight sarcastic chuckle.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I really couldn't. I don't care about my title defense.. I don't care about my match, I don't care about any of my opponents."

Christy readjusts herself on the tree for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't care about some crazy chick coming out of nowhere to lay claim to my championship.. I don't care about Alessandro coming in at the last possible moment, like the coward he always is.. I don't even care about the fact that Eighteen stole a supposedly prized possesion of mine."

Christy laughs a little bit at that last part.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Supposedly, because the person behind that prized possession.. is all that's on my mind right now."

Another breeze blows through, but Christy doesn't respond to this one, she just stands there in a gaze thinking about what she just said, watching the anger boil up inside of her. She quinces before putting back a straight face and looking back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I should be upset, and I am, but not for the right reasons."

Christy shakes her head slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm not hurt.. like I should be. More so, I'm angry.. angry someone could talk down to me.. speak so bad of me.. from their high horse especially when they're a damn Hypocrite."

Christy sighs as another breeze blows her hair into her face. She just stands there, waiting for it to stop before moving her hair out of her face.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Honestly, hun.. Explain this to me.. explain this to everyone. How exactly does you entering the Money in the Bank.. have ANYTHING to do with protecting me? I really don't phathom that, not at all. You use your own greed, your own envy, and throw it back in my face like the hypocrite that you truly are. THAT is what's Pathetic."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You say this was for me, I say you are full of shit. You call me an excuse machine, that I can never take the blame myself. Who's fault did I say it was when I didn't win the Money in the Bank at WrestleMania Six? Mine... Who's fault did I say it was when I failed the same task at WrestleMania 7? Mine.. Who's to blame for my failure to win the King of Xtreme Tournament twice... Do you see where this is going? The fact you would throw out these hypocritcal false accuasions.. that's what is truly SICK."

Christy rubs her hands together, very noticable that both hands, especially points out the ring finger on her left hand, being bare. She leans back onto the tree.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But that isn't even the cherry on the cake, is it?"

Christy waves one of her hands through the air as a symbolic metaphore.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Like a cool breeze, whispers say about a friend speaking on your behalf to management. Suggesting I don't start this match.. Saying I should enter at a later time, rather than trying to put myself over by running the whole thing."

Christy stops and smiles slightly as she puts her right index finger up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Doesn't that sound like a contradiction there? I mean, nevermind the fact he would want to make a complete and utter liar from the moment I announced this match, turn me into some kind of coward like Alessandro. Yet for someone who's so pathetic and sad.. that there almost sounded like they think I will win."

Christy rubs her chin.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"How can someone so sad, so pathetic, run the gauntlet and win it all? Make a choice dear.. you can only believe one.. cause if I am so sad, so pathetic I need your protection.. then what entry number I get, wouldn't matter.. I wouldn't be putting myself over, now would I?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Maybe I did bring you to do this... The moment I told the world, you was milking an injury. Hun, look how quickly you came back.. look how much you proved me right."

Christy nods slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"If it wasn't true, you wouldn't be here. I ain't going to apologize for what I said, because I meant it. I wanted to push your buttons, to fire you up, and get you into this match. You my dear husband, are completely missing the point of this Gauntlet match.. It's to prove myself.. as Champion.. it's for me to go out there, and beat the best."

Christy looks down for a moment then slowly looks back up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What better way is there? What better way is there to prove I am a worthy Champion, than by beating the very same person who handed me the title to begin with... what better way is there to beat the best.. than to get unarguably the best of the last 3 years, right there in the match."

Christy chuckles and holds out her right hand, keeping it flat.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You did exactly as I wanted you to. You fell right..."

Christy closes her hand.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"into my trap."

Christy chuckles and leans back.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You done went and did what only you could do.. You showed your ego, you showed your audacity.. now it's time to back it up.. Let's face it, are you one to really deny it?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You're so predictable. Here I am, calling you out.. telling you right now.. if I'm so Pathetic.. if I so need to be put in my place... then DO IT."

Christy holds out both her arms.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm opening my arms and telling you to enter this Gauntlet right now.. And with that being said, how can you refuse? I mean you could.. most would, but Dutch Clark will now be known as the guy, who was scared to accept a challenge from his own wife."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The Dutch Clark I married wouldn't allow that though.. would he? He wouldn't miss the opportunity to stand up for what he believed in, rather then being called out, then just sitting back and exposing himself as the fraud and liar he is."

Christy laughs and starts walking up the path again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's your only real choice now. I don't care how many people are entered already, let's not forget who's Invitational this is.. So come on.. enter, prove how pathetic I am.. or let everyone see how full of shit you really were, when you don't enter."

Christy shakes her head as she continues to walk.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Quite frankly, if you don't enter.. then I don't even have a challenge."

Christy continues to walk as that sinks in.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Not really, do I? "

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I mean Sonic the Hedgehog.."

Christy stops walking, and looks dead to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Really?"

Christy stands there a few moments before shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No really.. I'm not going to fall right into that same pit.. that same cliche.. that Sonic shouldn't be taken seriously, because he's Sonic.. I shouldn't brush him aside, because I used to play video games of him on Sega.. I shouldn't just throw him to the side, cause I watched his cartoons when I was a little girl."

Christy smiles remenicing.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No I won't do that. Though it seems I already have by the things I have said, doesn't it?"

Christy shrugs and starts walking again until she sees a bench. She takes a seat and looks to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No matter what I say, no matter what anyone thinks about him.. He always comes back. Say what you will about him giving up to begin with, but the fact is, he always comes back.."

Christy places her hand on her chest.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's heart.. Take it from someone who knows... Heart can take you a long ways. Keep coming back Sonic.. keep proving you have a point to prove.. at the same time, you won't be a challenge for me in this match."

Christy nods slightly, from compliment, straight to insult, wtf?

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The fact is as much heart as you have.. I don't plan on losing this match.. It's funny.. letting out all that agression on my Husband, has brought it all back.. reminded me exactly why I made this match. That fire has returned, and though heart will take you places over time.. it won't do you any good against me, with the fire and the passion, to make a statement."

Christy smirks slightly, already having her transition in mind it seems.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Making a statement is something John Steel knows all about, don't you? You tried to do that when you put your name in this match.. you tried to do that when you got into my business and screwed up my match with Alexis. A Statement I answered back, just last week on Chaos.. didn't take too kindly to that, did you?"

Christy smirks a little bit and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"My mistake I guess.. You reap what you sow my dear.. but don't worry, you got a whole lot more coming your way at WrestleMania.. there is no such thing of IF we face.. cause there isn't one person in this match I won't face, for I will run it all. When we get to meet, I'll remember... You even went as far to lay your dirty mouth on mine."

Christy shakes her head slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I should only be thankful you hadn't put that dirty mouth on Melina's yet.."

Christy shutters just thinking about it.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That brings me to the ever so invested Queen's of Wrestling.. more particularly.. Mickie James.. Mickie, Mickie, Mickie..."

Christy raises up one of her hands with a small shrug.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What are you doing?"

Christy brings her arm down.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Seriously.. why are you entering this Gauntlet? If you wanted this opportunity.. wanted my title... then by all means.. but don't you already have enough on your plate? I know, I know.. your Grand Plan.. you want to prove you belong.. you want to prove you have reached my level.. Dutch's Level.. Eighteen's Level.. The Greats.. I get it.. but like it has been said to me.. what happens when you fail?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Just like if I fail.. Victory will name me the greatest Champion of all time... but defeat.. will make me the dumbest. I can't honestly see you as a challenge Mickie."

Christy puts a hand up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Don't mislead me.. I ain't being biased here.. although I do despise the Queen's of Wrestling to it's very core.. I also ain't an idiot.. I do realize you have shown great improvement.. to be entirely honest with you.. If You weren't in Two Ladder Matches.. Facing DOD in a No Disqualification Match.. and defending two Championships.. if all that was erased from the card.. and this Gauntlet was your only match.. then I'd be exactly biased to say you would't be a challenge or a threat, cause you would.. The Simple fact is.. After all that, the likely hood of you even being able to walk by the time your number is called in the gauntlet, is close to impossible."

Christy pauses again and nods her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"At least we can't call you a coward.. like I have already done to Alessandro twice in this promo.. It's true though, isn't it Alessandro? Always coming in at the last possible minute.. terrified that someone will use your own promo against you.. I'm just a matter of not caring, cause honestly I don't.. it's just words my friend.. if you was as good as you claim to be.. your promo can be too good to topple, no matter how hard one could try."

Christy looks at her cell phone to check the time.. aka Jay checks the word count.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So that's all I really have to say about you right now.. Your fear, that someone will work off of you, instead of just walking straight in, knowing you got what it takes.. kinda like Leon Cashmere.. the Guy is already in the Double Riches Ladder Match.. and still he walks up and is the very first person to say anything about this match, when he signed his name on the list."

Christy pauses for a moment before raising up a thumb.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Big ups by the way.. the way you exposed that fraud.. was perfect. You saw an opportunity, and you took it.. just like when you saw a chance to enter this match.. It's good to have you.. but don't think for one minute I'm going let you just walk in and take it."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You may of had Dutch's number.. you may of took White Tiger to his very limit.. but I assure you.. I am greater than both of them."

Christy smiles, seems she's getting her spark back.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So it means nothing.. I respect the talent you have.. but come to this match, and show it to me.. prove it to me.. and take my respect."

Christy smiles then snaps her fingers.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Let's not forget D-Dawg.. I almost did.. Where the hell has he been? I mean seriously. The guy was on fire last year.. Took down The Rock to become the International Champion.. retained that Championship in his WrestleMania Debut.. went on to damn near break the International Record as well.. It just wasn't meant to be I suppose.. but again I say, where the hell has he been?"

Christy tries to think of that answer, but can't as a breeze blows by.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"He's done nothing but have his ass handed to him since EWE's been back.. then he just vanished completely a couple weeks ago.. Ah but his name miracously got on the list didn't it? Whatever, D-Dawg of 2012.. that's a worthy avasary... one I have already beaten, but a worthy challenge at least.. D-Dawg of 2013.. don't waste my time."

She rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Nero Phoenix.. The guy who was going to win the All American Championship.. the Money in the Bank.. and then the Undisputed Championship.. all in one night.. but it was all thwarted by Misty Haze."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Poor Nero.. always having his hopes and dreams choped down, by a chick.. Cause despite the splash he's made since that match.. taking down everyone else he's faced, despite none of them being of importance.. the same will happen at WrestleMania.. your hopes.. your dreams of being Undisputed Champion again... chopped down by a chick."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Speaking of Chicks I can't forget Psychotica... but I rather do exactly that.. I don't know anything about her.. I didn't watch her promos to even care to learn.."

Christy looks at her cell phone again, and we know what that means.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And frankly I don't have time to anyways, I'll figure you out later.. As for Eighteen.. I can say alot about you.. We go back, don't we? Of course I am glad you entered.. of course I am glad you want to lock it up.. After your unjust victory at Summer BreakDown.. and running off before I could shut you down.. this has been coming."

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Retribution I should of had my shot.. my chance to prove what was to come.. and yet.. I failed to give that one a chance.. I just let that one completely go.. Guess that's what I get for going to six flags with Dean.."

Christy chuckles to herself. Only the person behind this would actually get that reference though.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I could go on, good things come to those who wait honey.. like I said, I am running out of word cou..."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Sorry, time.. I'll see you soon.. until then.. that ring you have."

Christy scratches her neck for a moment then smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Find a pawn shop.. sure there's plenty here in Chicago.. it's on me.. I might not be needing it back."

Christy stands up, throws her hood back on, and walks off as the scene fades.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 5/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Many
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 05/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #159
Opponent(s): Randy Orton
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 05/06/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): God's Justice
Stipulation: Tag Match with John Steel

Date: 04/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Alexis Terry
Outcome: Draw

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) (Currently Frozen)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 15x
Top 5 Rper- 31x
Diva of the Month: April 2012

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Beth Phoenix (x2)
Blue Panther
Blitz (x2)
Brad Valley
Britney West (x5)
Brooke McGuire (x8)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon (x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade (x2)
Daffney Unger
Dan Desario
D-Dawg (x2)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester (x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero (x2)
Doxy Rose (x2)
Dream (x3)
Dr. Quackerton Jr.
Dustin Jobber (x2)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos (x2)
Johnny Rebel
Jon Jobber
Jon Moxley
Josie Wales
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Khaos (x2)
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Lily
Malci
Maryse (x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James (x5)
Mike Jobber (x2)
Mike Shockly (x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man (x2)
Natalya Neidhart
Nero Phoenix
Nicole Johnson
Randy Orton
Raven
Rick Cage (x2)
Rikku (x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis (x2)
Shaul Guerrero
Shawn Michaels (x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel (x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus (x5)
Vespertine (x2)
Victoria
Vito Moretti (x2)
White Knight
White Tiger (x4)

JAY
JAY
Admin

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nelly
(One Time Only)

EWE Career Record

EWE Streaks

-Power 15 4.0-

-Power 15 3.0-

-Power 15 2.0-

-Power 15 1.0-
The moment has finally arrived.. The Gauntlet Match, where Christy Chaos sets out to prove herself as a Worthy Champion. Will she rise to the occasion and go down for the greatest Title Defense in all of EWE History, or Will her own Star Be Struck?

< < < - - - End Forward

JUST BE ME
Friday, May 24th, 2013

As the camera's open up all we see is a dark room, the room illuminates though, revealing a very pale skinned, dark haired woman. The face looks like Christy Chaos, but the body is far different, as stated it's dark black hair and a pale skin. Whoever this is looks straight to the camera.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"How dare you people underestimate me. Your future EWE Undisputed Champion."

She snarls to the camera before bringing up a playing card.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"What is this card I hold? I should tell you what it is.. is it a King of Diamonds.. or a Queen of Spades.. or maybe just a number. I'm not going to tell you what it is though."

She tosses the card away.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"I'm unpredictable, that's why. I shouldn't be underestimated. I have done many things in other federations that most of you don't even care about, but that's not my problem, that's yours. You should be forced to care about those other federations, despite you wasn't in them, I don't care.. this makes me better than all of you."

She smiles with a evil grin, til a butterfly flies by, she tries to catch it.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"Oh butterfly!"

She reaches for the butterfly, chasing it around, but it escapes, she returns with a pout.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"It got away."

She perks back up.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"But my chance to be Undisputed Champion won't go away. I will beat you Christy, and then go on to beat who's left. You may of taken down a Demon, with the aid of The Winchesters, several times.. with their aid you may of taken on Vampires and Shapeshifters, and even went toe to toe with a Trickster.. but trust me.. you have never dealt with a mere crazed human like me!"

She licks her lips.

[CHRISTOTICA]
"That is why I will be your new Undisputed Champion."

There's a burst of static that interrupts the scene, or switches it rather. As now we no longer see a dark room, but a bright colorful one, it's now become a cartoon. The room looks familiar, but colored as a cartoon it's hard to make out. We see a cartoon woman standing in the room though, sporting blonde hair, blue jeans, and a blue vest, but once again, the face is Christy, just a cartooned version.

[CHRISTY #18]
"You all doubt me, you all forget about me, because you think of me as the past. It doesn't matter what Dr. Gero wants me to do about Goku.. or his distaste in my attempts to reactivate Android 16. That was his own problem, and he was taken care of. None of that matters now though, cause I'm here to reclaim the Undisputed Championship."

She ignites a fireball in her hand before the coloring of a cartoon suddenly transforms into live action. The room she is standing in, is the main office of her Orphanage. Still wearing the same outfit, it's now a live version of Eighteen, but Christy's face. She stares at the fireball still in her hand.

[CHRISTY #18]
"I can make fire with my hands, which is why they should all fear me, and bow to me as your new Undisputed Champion."

She blows it out and chuckles.

[CHRISTY #18]
"I don't even care about the title to be frank.. I'm only here to prove a point to Christy Chaos.. that if she wants to step up into my domain, claim to be the best female ever to enter the male division, she still needs to take me down."

She crosses her arms.

[CHRISTY #18]
"So that's why I'm here, that's why I want to enter as soon as possible.. As soon as I'm finished with her though, I'll have no qualms about annihilating the rest of you and taking claim to the Undisputed Championship Anyways. A loss to Christy will never have me admit, she has truly made it, because that's just how I am."

She nods, still with her arms crossed.

[CHRISTY #18]
"It doesn't matter that I haven't been relevant in years.. that my last little short run two years ago was just to polish off my grand slam, as I stayed away from the real championship. It doesn't matter that my last true run on top was five years ago. No, because I've paid my dues, and Christy will soon be annihilated.. as she goes down in flames."

She snaps her fingers, and just like that there's another burst of static before the scene switches again. All we see now is a still graphic of the hit show Jersey Shore. Alessandro walks in front of this graphic, well it looks like Alessandro, but again, the face is clearly Christy.

[CHRISTANDRO CHAOTERRE]
"There's nothing much I even need to say, I have beaten Christy enough times it's not even a question of if I will do it again."

She err he? whatever, picks up a basketball and twirls it around.

[CHRISTANDRO CHAOTERRE]
"This is in the bag, just like this bag of popcorn."

Looking at the ball twirling on their finger they seem confused, then suddenly the ball becomes a bag of popcorn. She takes a handful and eats some, continuing after she finishes chewing.

[CHRISTANDRO CHAOTERRE]
"I've made a fool out of you before Christy.. I will do it again. You may of single handedly killed my faction cause me and Manny weren't good enough to carry it onward, or to even be bothered replacing you, cause deep down we knew noone on the entire roster was as good as you, so replacing you is kind of like trying to bench Michael Jordan in the 90's"

They, good call, shake their head before continuing.

[CHRISTANDRO CHAOTERRE]
"Never mind that, because I'm going to beat you, like I've already done several other times. Then I will go onto win it all and become the Undisputed Champion. It's a no brainer, clear and obvious, the real reason we all know I'm going to win.."

Christandro looks closely to the camera with a serious look before spurting out.

[CHRISTANDRO CHAOTERRE]
"FUCK MIKE SHOCKLY!"

Without warning the screen statics again. Now we see a ring set up in Moscow Russia. That's when we see Nero Phoenix.. well not really Nero, you get the gist by now.

[CHRISTY PHOENIX]
"I don't need to say much to make you understand. It's quite clear I'm going to win this match. I'm the first ever EWE X-Cup winner... the first ever EWE Pure Wrestling Champion. I'm even a former World Heavyweight Champion, that I lost two and a half weeks later in this very arena... to the brother of our current champion no less."

They shrug and shake their head.

[CHRISTY PHOENIX]
"That doesn't matter, because I'm going to beat Christy and become the Undisputed Champion.. it's a Fact!"

Another static burst before we are now in the backstage area of a random arena. The EWE Interview set is set up as what now looks to be Mr. Man steps in front of it.

[MRS. WOMAN]
"I know you know why I'm here."

Kenny Greenwood now shows up beside "him".

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Hey buddy, want an interview?"

[MRS. WOMAN]
"No not right now, but we can continue our bromance as much as you want."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Great!"

[MRS. WOMAN]
"I was just about to tell the EWE Nation how I'm going to win the Gauntlet. It's not even debatable.. I ended Dutch Clark's 2012 Undefeated Streak, that makes me the greatest of all time."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well, I'd say.."

[MRS. WOMAN]
"No.. I don't care what anyone else has done.. I beat Dutch Clark... that makes me the greatest of all time. I was Undisputed Champion, then lost it on my first defense... but I beat Dutch Clark. I was World Heavyweight Champion... and also lost it on my first defense. I beat Dutch Clark though."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Umm"

[MRS. WOMAN]
"Shh now Kenny. All my accolades, mean nothing. All everyone's accolades, mean nothing. I ended Dutch Clark's 2012 undefeated Streak.. That means I will beat Christy.. and I will win the entire Gauntlet, to become the Undisputed Champion, once again."

Another burst of static before we see another cartoon world. This is more video game graphics though, as we see a loop, with floating gold rings all through the trail. Suddenly a blue Hedgehog speeds onto the scene, It looks like Sonic, but again, the face.

[CHRISTY THE HEDGEHOG]
"Hello kids.. I am here to tell you."

Suddenly a familiar fox flies into the scene and lands next to, uh.. "Sonic".

[TAILS]
"What are you doing? Eggman is up to an evil scheme."

[CHRISTY THE HEDGEHOG]
"I can't worry about that right now Tails. I am telling these fine people about my attempts to become the Undisputed Champion."

Tails looks around.

[TAILS]
"What people?"

[CHRISTY THE HEDGEHOG]
"Don't worry about it my dear friend. I'm going to beat Christy, not anyone else, but me. It doesn't matter about my triads over Dr. Robotnik.. or Eggman if you will. It doesn't matter about my constant shoving away of Amy, because of my secret love for Tails."

[TAILS]
"Wait, what?"

[CHRISTY THE HEDGEHOG]
"None of that matters, cause I'm going to beat Christy, and beat you all, as I become the Undisputed Champion."

She holds up a golden ring in her hand.

[CHRISTY THE HEDGEHOG]
"Bet ya 10 of these... ain't you missing one of these Christy? Wanna trade?"

Before a response that wouldn't come anyway the scene statics again, and now we see a gym. The camera does a slow transition into the gym, stopping long enough to read "Cashmere School of Wrestling" before heading all the way in and seeing Cashmere in the ring. Again Cashmere in frame in body, and beard.. but Christy in the face, Christy with a beard, hmmm.

[CHRISTY CASHMERE]
"All my life I've had to make my own path. My own father didn't want to believe in me, he adored my brothers, but wouldn't even try to treat me with the same compassion. This makes me tough, this makes me better than all of you. When I had to go out on my own... because my father didn't like my style, I did it. When I wasn't like my brothers, I wasn't good enough to be a Cashmere."

"Cashmere" shakes their head and rubs the beard on their chin.

[CHRISTY CASHMERE]
"Christy, I respect you.. you're a fighting champion, and I respect that. Your brother may of ruined my last match, and was responsible for the Shield beat down me and White Tiger had received, but I realize you and your brother are on two entirely different pages. That not withstanding, I will beat you, just like I almost beat White Tiger. I will become the Undisputed Champion."

She smiles.

[CHRISTY CASHMERE]
"And enjoy visioning the look on my father's face when I do."

As they stand there rubbing their beard there's another burst of static. Now we are in a nice luxury house, and we see someone sitting in a hot tub.

[CHRISTY STEEL]
"Hello Christy.. my dear crush, who I so wish I could have thirty seconds with, well maybe ten, I'm not the man I claim to be."

A wink from this imposter.

[CHRISTY STEEL]
"My infatuation with you aside, I'm more than man enough to heal you of your problems with Dutch Clark, just give me a call after the match. As long as you don't hold a grudge with me when I win."

A slight pause for a moment.

[CHRISTY STEEL]
"Don't worry about the fact that my sister is a lesbian porn star.. don't worry about the fact that my undiscovered brother got beat by Sonic in 5 seconds."

She holds her hand over her mouth.

[CHRISTY STEEL]
"Oops. Never mind that.. and never mind everything else.. cause it doesn't matter what diseases I catch from that Whore of Wrestling... Gah! I'm sorry babe, Christy made me say it."

She shakes her head, pretending to be sorry for the remark towards Melina.

[CHRISTY STEEL]
"All that aside, it won't stop me from beating you.. Just like I beat White Tiger... Well almost. Just like I beat Alessandro... no, thank you for that Christy. Forget all that, because I will beat you, I will run the Gauntlet, and I will be the Undisputed Champion."

With a splash, the scene statics again. Now we see the Queens of Wrestling Locker room. Now Mickie James.. ya you know better, walks into the scene with a Trish Stratus T-Shirt on, and two plastic replica championships, being the TeleVixen and Mid Eastern Titles.

[CHRISTY JAMES]
"You all mock me for my Grand Plan.. but you will all see it come to pass, and feel like the idiots you are. When I lose this TeleVixen Championship to some nobody, or Josie."

She looks to the title and tosses it away.

[CHRISTY JAMES]
"When me and my lover are beat to within an inch of our life from the Diva's of Destruction. When Leo Kat takes my Mid Eastern Championship, because I am unable to retain it with the Queen's barred from ringside."

She tosses the Mid Eastern Replica.

[CHRISTY JAMES]
"When I fail not one, but two Ladder Matches... My Grand Plan is in motion. For me to walk into the Gauntlet match, completely battered and tired... I will still beat Christy and emerge the Undisputed Champion. It doesn't matter I'd need every ounce of my energy to ever consider beating Christy Chaos, the same girl who was the first to defeat Amelia Pietersen Not just the 1st time, but then the 2nd time before anyone else ever did the first time still.. A person I've had my ass handed to me by more times than I can count."

She shakes her head.

[CHRISTY JAMES]
"No, no, NO! That doesn't matter.. cause my Grand Plan will be in effect! I will beat you all! YOU ALL! I will beat Christy until her insides are on her outsides.. and then I will beat whoever is left, and become YOUR Undisputed Champion. After the show...I will celebrate the best way possible."

She holds her shirt in her hands.

[CHRISTY JAMES]
"Some old crusted over used, Stratusfaction."

She winks to the camera, and that wink is powerful enough to cause another static burst. Now we find ourselves in a dog pound. Good one. D-Dawg is here in the dog pound, but of course, as usual, the face is Christy.

[C-DAWG]
"What up Dogs?!"

Christy throws a peace sign. Chuckles and shakes her head, knowing that's not really how he acts.

[C-DAWG]
"Look, I ain't gonna be all stereotypical about it. I'm just here to let's ya'll know I'm gonna win dis Gauntlet Match. I'm a former International Champion ya know, almost the longest reigning.. damn AJ Styles, that wasn't very phenomenal."

A shake of her head before she continues.

[C-DAWG]
"Nah, see ya'll gots to realize, it doesn't matter that I've done nothing but get my ass handed to me on a silver platter since EWE's been back.. don't worry bout me completely vanishing for a couple weeks.. cause Da Title is on the line now, so of course I be back up in the house fo show."

Christy winks.

[C-DAWG]
"I gots dis.. I know Christy handed me my ass in singles action before, but I gots her dis time.. and I'm gonna become the new Undisputed Champion, finally."

Christy throws up a peace sign as the static burst comes again. This time it goes to pitch black though. The camera pans back revealing it to be a TV we been watching the whole time. The camera turns, seeing a green screen to the end of the room, along with a few special outfits that work with the green screen. The camera pans full circle, now seeing Christy Chaos sitting in a chair with a remote. She lays the remote down and picks up the Undisputed Title off her coffee table. She looks at the title for a moment then glances over to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Or I could just be me."

She throws the title over her shoulder as she stands up and keeps her eyes into the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And beat them all."

Without hesitation Christy walks out of the room. The camera zooms in on the Green screen before changing to blackness.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 15x
Top 5 Rper- 31x

OTHER AWARDS

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Beth Phoenix (x2)
Blue Panther
Blitz (x2)
Brad Valley
Britney West (x5)
Brooke McGuire (x8)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon (x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade (x2)
Daffney Unger
Dan Desario
D-Dawg (x2)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester (x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero (x2)
Doxy Rose (x2)
Dream (x3)
Dr. Quackerton Jr.
Dustin Jobber (x2)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos (x2)
Johnny Rebel
Jon Jobber
Jon Moxley
Josie Wales
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Khaos (x2)
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Lily
Malci
Maryse (x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James (x5)
Mike Jobber (x2)
Mike Shockly (x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man (x2)
Natalya Neidhart
Nero Phoenix
Nicole Johnson
Randy Orton
Raven
Rick Cage (x2)
Rikku (x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis (x2)
Shaul Guerrero
Shawn Michaels (x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel (x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus (x5)
Vespertine (x2)
Victoria
Vito Moretti (x2)
White Knight
White Tiger (x4)

JAY
JAY
Admin

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:55 pm
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nelly
(One Time Only)

EWE Career Record

EWE Streaks

-Power 15 4.0-

-Power 15 3.0-

-Power 15 2.0-

-Power 15 1.0-

< < < - - - End Forward

CHAOS LEGACY
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013

The camera's open up inside a glorious home of Kansas City Missouri, funny enough this promo was taped a couple days before the previous promo, and has been elected to air right before WrestleMania kicked off. That being said, we are in the home of Stacy & Chris Carter, also known as "Captain" Chris Chaos, the parents of Johnny & Christy. The shot zooms around a trophy room, with tons of varies things of memory and honors. The camera stops on a picture of "Captain" Chris Chaos holding up the IWL World Heavyweight Championship. As the camera stays locked on that picture a voice we all know is heard.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Captain Chris Chaos. Where the Legacy began... Two Time IWL World Heavyweight Champion... 4 time IWL Tag Team Champion. Not as great of accolades as some people, but still pretty decent. I vaguely remember that 1st World Championship.. but have a much better memory of the second. My father was so proud to hold it, as he should of been, despite he didn't hold it very long, fact is he held it."

The camera moves over, until it stops on a picture of Johnny Chaos with the World Heavyweight Championship at Halloween Havoc 2006, his 1st of Five.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Moving on to the next generation, the second generation, part one. You have here a man who always seemed to brag about surpassing his own father's legacy, tacky if you ask me, but sadly, he's right. I love dad, and if not for Dad, Johnny would of even got into this business, if not for Dad, Johnny would of never been trained for this business, when our father trained him. I wouldn't of either, if not for Dad Training him, and my brother training me."

There's a slight pause before she continues.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That not withstanding, he had a legacy all his own. You look at his mediocre ACW Hardcore Champion and WWE United States Champion. They pale in comparison to the 2008 EWE Hall of Fame... EWE Undisputed Champion, EWE Champion, three time World Heavyweight Champion, 1st ever International Champion, All American Champion, Tag Team Champion, X-Tag Team Champion, X-Division Champion, Mid Eastern Champion, and first ever X-Core Champion. All of which combine to make him the second, of only Three Gold Grand Slammers in all of EWE History. Not to even mention the yearly awards he has recieved."

Another pauses.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes, he certainly had quite a legacy, and yes I know, he's a jerk, and he's not of the past, as he's apart of WrestleMania this weekend, still facts, are facts."

The camera moves til we now see a picture of Christy Chaos with the Women's Championship at the 2011 Queen of the Ring, when she had just reliquished it after breaking the record by three weeks. A smaller picture is placed in the frame from a recent Chaos where she is raising up the Undisputed Championship.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And finaly, part two of the second Generation. A Two Time ACW Hellcat Champion, that the first was won on her very first professional match of her career. Three Time EWE Diva of the year in 2010, 2011 and 2012. Two Time EWE Tag Team Champion... two time EWE International Champion... two time and longest reigning EWE Women's Champion... the first ever Miss Money in the Bank, which leads to now."

The camera is placed on a counter and turned around, where we see the waist of Christy Chaos, and around her waist is the Undisputed Championship of course.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"EWE Undisputed Champion."

Christy sits down on a bench behind her, putting her face in the center of the screen.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"We may not be the Hart's.. or the Guerrero's.. but the Chaos legacy, has still built quite a legacy. Mainly here in EWE sure, but it stands to reason."

Christy looks down at the title on her waist, then back up to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"This Sunday I must protect this Legacy. I have to show the world that I deserve to be the Undisputed Champion. Not by putting up a fighting effort.. not by going through many people, but falling near the end.. no, but to sweep the entire thing... to go the whole nine yards, run it start to finish, defeating all ten challengers."

Christy pauses for a moment and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It's not a hope, or a goal... it's must, and will. It's exactly what I will do. Who exactly do you think will stop me of doing this? Perhaps a crazy chick like Psychotica.. This chick thinks she can intimidate me, bitch, I don't even know you. If I can walk straight up to the Big Show, and slap him in the face, which I have done before, then why should I be fear some random chick I don't even know?"

Christy shrugs and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It certainly won't be Nero Phoenix... last I know, he still hasn't even made it to Chicago yet. He was wise and had second thoughts about the match he signed up for. I applaud you Nero, I mean, how many times can you and your students be embrassaed by the Chaos name before you've had enough, right?"

Christy chuckles at what she just said.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Even though I ain't in Chicago right now either, I'm at my parents house in Kansas City. I was in Chicago though, my very first promo. I just flew back here, case and point. Moving along. It's not going to be a Hedgehog who beats me, I assure you of that. Sonic can collect all the rings he wants, he's never going to have enough to give him the strength or the energy to beat me."

Chirsty rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Will it be Alessandro? The same guy I have never beaten other than a couple of flukes that even I will admit to. No of course it won't be, cause the guy isn't showing any effort in this match and will get to once again say I couldn't beat him at the top of his game. One day Alessandro... I promise you, ONE DAY."

Christy shakes her head, not too pleased that Alessandro has flaked on her.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What about D-Dawg? The same guy who didn't care when he had nothing to gain.. who was pwned week after week with nothing to gain.. but here's a golden opportunity and all of the sudden we get the old D-Dawg back. No, it won't be... I've beaten the Old D-Dawg before.. I promise you all, it will be absolutely no trouble to do it again."

Christy sighs, still wondering who it could be who stops her from doing the unthinkable.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What about Mickie James?"

Christy laughs, unable to keep a straight face.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Sorry I don't mean to laugh... and I know you aren't the same Mickie I've faced before... but seriously, you'll be dead before you get to me... your ONLY hope, is if you are lucky enough to draw number 10... then maybe, we'll have an even match... and I'll still get the edge over you."

Christy winks then smiles as she thinks of the next person.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Maybe it's John Steel? Maybe he can stop me... He's clearly in love with me, and Melina, which I find to be a major insult to myself, to put us in the same sentence. John, we go back.. we go all the way back, to about 4 weeks ago.."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Sure we don't have quite the history like others have.. but of anyone in this match, we actually do have the most recent build up, don't we?"

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So here's to us.. and I won't lie.. you might be one of the ones who can stop me from doing it.. you're focused, and more importantly pissed at me. All good reasons why you could put me in my place. Just cause you COULD be the one to beat me, doesn't mean you will be. Just cause you are ill willed with me, doesn't mean that will be enough, I have mutual feelings about you, and I'll be damned if I let YOU eliminate me."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Mr. Man... ya, he ain't eliminating me either..."

Christy laughs at the fact that's all she says.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Cashmere could be the one.. I won't lie he's probably the most impressive person in this match, other than a good old friend of mine. That not withstanding, he took White Tiger to the absolute limit and damn near won it... of course my brother had to fuck that up though, didn't he?"

Christy pauses and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes Leon, you are good, and I reckognize that.. I would have no qualms if you were the one to do it... I wouldn't be let down about that, and would know you deserved it... however I would be let down at myself.. because I failed to do what I promised I would do from the very start. To run it all, and retain my championship. That Cashmere, is why I WON'T lose this match, and you WON'T be the one to stop me."

Christy pauses and smiles knowing who she intentionally left for last.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And finally I ask... will it be my old Friend Eighteen who stops me? I know she sure hopes she is.. She wants me fresh on my game, and not worn out... I respect that Eighteen... and I respect your legacy.. at the same time, it's time for you to accept, your time is over with, no offense... it's my time now, and no I ain't John Cena.. though I have just about the same fan reactions over the internet."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm the present and the future... if pinning your shoulders to the mat, or making you tap to the CC Trap, right here in this match will help you to understand that, then so be it, that's exactly what will happen."

Christy seems very confident about this match, which is a very brave thing to do, especially knowing you are entering Number One.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I set out to make a statement... and all the buzz, all the attention may of already made part of it... I have gathered the attention, gotten people to realize, I'm a REAL Champion... a fighting Champion... Part two comes at the end of WrestleMania... when I run the Gauntlet... seal myself as the True Champion, no flukes.. no luck.... Just 10 more Stars Struck."

Christy walks over and turns off the camera, which of course kills the scene.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 15x
Top 5 Rper- 31x

OTHER AWARDS

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll