Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13

Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:35 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #156 - 04/22/13

Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Just Like You" by
Three Days Grace

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 89
Lose: 53
Draw: 05

EWE Streaks
Current: 4 Consecutive Wins
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: n/a
Peak: n/a
Week(s): n/a
Total Appearences: 0

-Power 15 3.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
December 30th, 2012.. An Undisputed Title Defense against Alessandro Quagliaterre.. that is the last time our Undisputed Champion Christy Chaos, or Christy Clark-Chaos was in action. But now this week, she gets to take on the eWe Legend himself, in White Tiger. A Man her brother has restricted from entering the Guantlet at WrestleMania, claiming he was "past it". Even though White Tiger had already previously said he wasn't going to enter it anyway. Without him in the Guantlet however, we have the opportunity to see the two clash anyways.. Not that the two haven't met before.. this would actually be the 4th time they have met in singles action.. The question is, will White Tiger even the score? Or Will Christy get a hat trick over the eWe Legend?

< < < - - - End Forward

WHO HAS MORE TO PROVE?
Monday, April 22nd, 2013

The scene opens with a shot of Planet Fitness, on 5050 South Memorial on the corner of 51st and Memorial in Tuls Oklahoma. Just about then, a 2013 Blue Chevy Camero pulls up in front and parks. As the car is shut off there's a few moments before the driver's door opens and a familar face steps out. It's Christy Chaos of course, or Christy Clark-Chaos, or even in this moment an off-air kind of scene, just Christina Clark. She's wearing a black "Star Struck Productions" Sleeveless hoody, which means her top underneath is unknown right now. Her pants we can til his her baby blue Wrestling Attire, which can only leave us to assume that her top under the hoody is the other half. Why she's already in her Wrestling Attire, when she's not even at the arena isn't really understood, but then again, she's heading to a gym, so I guess it'd make sense. In her left hand is her car keys, that she uses to set the alarm on her car before putting the keys in her purse, hanging over her right arm, which she now switches to her left arm. In her right hand is her cell phone, that she seems to be in the middle of a conversation as she walks towards the gym doors.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"I know you ain't happy about having to work, even when you're retired, but like the legal team has told you, you're still contractally obligated to do things for EWE, since your contract technically hasn't expired yet."

As Christy listens to the response on the other end of the line, she stops by the door.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Yea, I know.. I know you'll make the best of it though, and at least you get to choose right?"

Christy waits as the other person talks again. She chuckles a little.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Exactly, and I'm sure you know the perfect choice for the first one.."

She waits again, then laughs a little, somewhat bemused, the person on the other end had just said something smart aleiac.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Yea, very funny.. So when will I be seeing you to do this?"

She waits again as they respond again.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"So I'll see you then.. if not sooner, I don't know yet."

Christy looks over to the door as it opens. Another woman walks out and walks the opposite way of Christy.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Well I gotta get going, I'll..."

Christy waits for a response, but instead holds the phone back, hearing a loud scream. She waits for it to calm and puts the phone back.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"And it sounds like you have a tantrum to deal with anyway. I'll call you later."

Christy waits for the response and nods.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Yep, you too."

Christy hangs up and puts the phone in her purse before walking into the gym doors. She walks up to a man behind the counter, for members to sign in, or to apply for membership if your're not one.

[MAN]
"Hello, how are you today?"

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"I'm doing alright, just thought I'd work on some Cardio before tonight."

[MAN]
"That's fine, are you a member?"

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Not here, but I am a member at the one in Henderson, Nevada."

The man nods.

[MAN]
"That's fine then.. what brings you over this way?"

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"I travel alot with my job."

[MAN]
"Really, what job would that be, if you don't mind me asking?"

Christy notices a line of various kinds of posters, that honors celebrity athlete's registered to their gym's acrossed the country. She noticed one that makes her smile as she points at it. The man slowly turns around and looks at the poster.. then he looks back to Christy.. He gives her a weird stare for a moment as he tilts his head.

[MAN]
"It is you isn't it.. I'm sorry, I didn't reckognize you without the blonde hair."

Christy chuckles and nods her head.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"That's quite alright."

Christy slides her membership card acrossed the counter as he runs it and hands it back.

[MAN]
"You're all set."

Christy puts her card away and smiles.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Thank you.."

[MAN]
"Not a problem."

Christy walks over to the line of Cardio machines and sets her purse down to the side. She removes her hoodie and confirms our suspicions of earlier, that her top is the other half of her baby blue wrestling attire. She begins her workout and much time passes. Later on she enters the Women's Locker room and lays her things down on the bench. She grabs a towel and wipes the sweat from her face before laying the towel on the bench as well. She digs into her purse and digs out a portible digital camera. She sets it on the counter acrossed from the bench and turns the camera on before sitting back down on the bench.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Hello folks.. I'm at a local gym here in Tulsa Oklahoma.. getting a bit of a workout in. I thought, during this break before I hit again, I may as well cut a promo.."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So there was some very kind words about me from my brother last week wasn't there? Whatever is all I can say.. He thinks this match was supposed to rattle me, or intimidate me.. but he couldn't be any further from the truth. He forgets that I have faced White Tiger before..."

Christy uses her right hand to brush back a strain of hair that crept into her face.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"We've been down this road a couple times.. I've beaten him not once, but twice.. Sure, he did beat me in the finals of the 2011 King of Xtreme, and he deserved that. I ain't trying to say he's easy or past it like my brother tried to say. Like basically everyone has tried to say actually, he can't face an opponent without someone telling him that he needs to give it up. I've seen it said a couple dozen times.. and a couple dozen times, I've seen that very same person get Struck Down."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm definately not saying that. He is a Legend in every sense of the word, and I'd have no qualms if he did want to enter the Guantlet at WrestleMania. I understand either way what he wants to do. What I was trying to say however, is that I'm more than up to this challenge, cause I've done it before, that's what my brother must not of remembered when he thought this match would phase either one of us."

Christy rolls her eyes.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Now as much as I do respect you, Jeff. We have to face the cold hard facts here.. As I said, we been here, and I've beaten you twice, you may of beaten me in the finals of the King of Xtreme Tournament, but what was that really about? You had something to prove, you had something to fight for, you had put your career on the line, promising to never to appear in EWE ever again if you didn't win.. When you didn't have such a thing at stake, something to motivate and push you to victory.. you were Star Struck."

She shrugs, letting that sink in for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"This match and situation we find ourselves in, is much different than the rest.. cause this time it's me that has the most to prove, and more desire to NEED the victory. While you may be wanting to prove everyone wrong, especially after what my brother said to you last week. I understand that.. but understand this.. it's not just you I can't lose to, it has nothing to do with you, cause losing to you is nothing to be ashamed of when someone takes a step back to realize your status and what you have accomplished."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No, it's not you.. I can't lose to ANYONE before WrestleMania.. I'm sure that most people see my chances of retaining as very slim as it is.. but just think of it this way.. if I can't win a single match in one night.. how will I win nine?"

Christy takes a moment, for dramatic effect.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Nine matches in one night, if all the appropriate numbers sign up, that's what I'd be facing at WrestleMania entering at #1. So if I can't win one match, in one night, no matter who it is.. my slim odds, as far as the fans are concerned.. will only get even slimer, if not enter "Impossible" rankings, if it isn't already in that stage as well. The point is Jeff, as much as you may want to prove that you still have it, I need this so much more than you. I know you still have it, I would never deny that you do. That is why I wouldn't even consider thinking this match would be easy, cause it most certainly won't be."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"In that sense, my brother did know what he was doing I suppose.. making me face you, after not being in action for nearly 4 months. Not a very fun match to roll back in on, I guess the real, do they still have it question, should be going to me in that retrospect. I shall go out there tonight, prove to the world, that I don't have any ring rust. Not only that, but build up my much needed credit and momentum to head into WrestleMania and the Guantlet match itself."

Christy thinks about the Guantlet for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Who knows what impossible odds I could be facing in that match.. Right now only John Steel has thrown his name into the hat.. which for that I gotta give him credit.. he's not even been here a week and already he has more balls than anyone else."

Christy chuckles at that.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I commend you John.. we'll see if you're really up to the task come May 26th though.. Other than that, I have no clue who will be entering.. The fact is it could be anyone.. It's WrestleMania, WrestleMania always brings back the EWE Legends.. just as an open invitation always seems to have the reputation in EWE to bring just about anyone.. once it even brought a stuffed duck."

Christy puts up a hand and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm not kidding, and to all the new recruits, that same duck is a former X-Division Champion.. Don't ask me how, but it happened.. just ask Mickie James, I'm sure she'd tell you all about that duck."

Christy winks to the camera, as if winking to Mickie.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"On a more serious note, I may not know who will enter the Guantlet.. but this isn't about WrestleMania.. this is about the one person we do know won't be entering it. A victory over you, despite the fact I've done it before, will surely help make people understand.. that I am worthy of this title.. that I CAN win at WrestleMania.. and furthermore, I WILL win at WrestleMania, just as I will tonight."

Christy sighs a little, as you can tell she's about to get real serious.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"A 7x Champion.. the first ever Royal Rumble Winnder.. the 1st ever Sole Survivor.. the 2011 King of Xtreme.. 5 WrestleMania Main Events.. you have truely done it all in EWE.. and that is why a victory over you, will turn some of these doubters heads heading into WrestleMania.. I respect you, but quite frankly, I am better than you.. Not trying to show any animosity.. but just my confidence in my own ability.. In the last three years I have grown from the little girl that didn't belong here, in the words of my brother. The Girl who was known prior to 2010 as simply Johnny's sister. Over the course of 2010, 2011 and 2012 I grew to become known as one of the greatest not just of the modern Roster.. but of all time. The Longest Reigning Women's Champion of all time, a title I was never beaten for and had to drop as I moved onto bigger and better things.. such as the first ever Female International Champion, that I held twice.. One half of the only Tag Team Champions in all of 2012, being stopped just short of the record just by my partner being injured and forced to retire... the first ever Miss Money in the Bank.. that led to the now Undisputed Champion.. All together earning me Diva of the Year 3 years in a row.. which in return, a Hall of Famer in 2012, when just 3 years prior was said by my own Ha.. Agent.. that he doubted I would ever make the Hall of Fame, because I hadn't done enough to really earn it."

Christy takes a breath.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"All in all.. all together.. White Tiger is perhaps one of the greatest of all time.. Noone can really say he dominated in only a certain era, cause as he said before, he was the champion in every era there has been. Though you are more known as a past great to some, a great in any day to the smart ones. I am a great of today and tomorrow.. I ain't going anywhere, not until I have proven to the World that I truely am a rightful champion.. that I wasn't just lucky.. that this isn't a one time thing and my 15 minutes of fame will be over.. hell no.. I will cement myself right along with my opponent tonight.. right along with my husband.. perhaps even more apt that I can relate to.. is cementing myself right next to Eighteen and Rikku."

Christy pauses again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Two females who dominated the male division in their time.. and that is something I have done for the past 2 years.. and will continue to keep doing it. Tonight, I have to remind everyone of that very fact.. and show them all that come WrestleMania, I won't be some push over. They won't be able to just easily roll over me and gain their big WrestleMania moment by taking my championship.. I will make damn sure they have to fight for it.. and tonight, with White Tiger, I will do the same. White Tiger will not beat me with ease.. Just as I'm not dumb enough to think he's past it.. he shouldn't be dumb enough to think I ain't a threat to him, or else his old age has let him forget about the last 2 times we faced. Jeff.. I respect you, but I need this tonight.. I will give you everything I have.. and expect no less back.. tonight we show the world just why we are who we are.. When you're good, you're good.. but those when you're great, you're White Tiger.. but In the end.. with true passion.. determination.. and perhaps even a little bit of luck... The Great White Tiger, will once again become another Star Struck."

Christy stands up and turns off the camera. As she closes it and puts the camera back in her purse, she gets a weird look on her face. She pulls her hand back out and notices a folded up piece of paper.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"What the...?"

She looks around, but of course noone is there.. so either someone was a ninja during her promo, or they slipped it in while she was working out and she never noticed. Either way she opens up the paper and reads it over.

[CHRISTINA CLARK]
"Dear Christy.. I understand you are upset and feel everyone doesn't respect you as champion. You feel that you can't beat me when I put in my full effort, because you felt I didn't in our last battle. You may right about that, and I am willing to give you another chance to see if you can. You want to know if you can beat me when I try? Then I'll see you at WrestleMania.. Signed, AQ."

Christy folds it back and thinks about the letter. After thinking about it for a moment, she shrugs and puts it back in her purse. She grabs her things and heads back out of the locker room for another round of working out as our scene leaves us.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 04/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): White Tiger
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 12/30/12
Card: Ignition
Opponent(s): Alessandro Quagliaterre
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Ladder Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 08/19/12
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): Brooke McGuire
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

Date: 07/16/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #153
Opponent(s): Divalution
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship (with Dutch Clark)

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE Women's Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) (Currently Frozen)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x
Diva of the Month: April 2012

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan