Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12

Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:19 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #150 - 05/29/12

Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:19 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRAWN, BEAUTY, AND BRAINLESS
Tuesday, May 29th, 2012

( The scene opens backstage of the Colonial Life Center where we see Christy Chaos exiting her and Dutch's locker room. Christy wears blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Christy walks a few steps until she passes Justin White at the interview set. She stops when she hears a slight whistle. Christy slowly turns around and looks at Justin, who's grinning from ear to ear. Christy walks up and gets in his face. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Did you have something to say?

( Justin smiles and looks her up and down. )

JUSTIN WHITE
Just that you're looking fi..

( Justin is cut off when Christy snatches him up by the collar and shoves him against the wall. )

JUSTIN WHITE
I like it rough..

( Christy looks even more angry, but finally just chuckles and let's him go. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You're not even worth it.

( Christy starts to walk off, when Justin speaks out. )

JUSTIN WHITE
Pretty upset about what Mallory did, aren't you?

( Christy stops and turns back to Justin. She walks over and stands right in front of him. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I don't care at all about what Mallory did. I don't blame her one damn bit.. She ceased an opportunity.. ceased a moment, that's what it takes to be successful in this buisness.. You can't be afraid to do whatever it takes to win.

JUSTIN WHITE
Kinda like cashing in the Money in the Bank, when someone lays out the champion for you..

( Christy chuckles and nods her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Fair point Justin.. but I refused to win it like that.. I'm not the rest of EWE, I don't fear my husband.. I'm not afraid to face him straight up, while he's 100%. Anyone else would of taken that moment, because they fear they couldn't beat him otherwise, not me.

( Christy starts to walk off again, when Justin stops her again. )

JUSTIN WHITE
How bout an interview?

( Christy turns around and looks at him. )

JUSTIN WHITE
Got something better to do?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Than to be interviewed by you of all people?

JUSTIN WHITE
I know, right.. the greatest interviewer alive.

( Christy rolls her eyes. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Lucky for you, I'm up to it.. so get it over with.

( Justin smiles and signals over to the camera man as they go live to the titan tron. )

JUSTIN WHITE
Hello Express riders.. Justin White here of course.. The Voice of Ladies Night is here on Chaos tonight to interview Miss Money in the Bank, Christy Chaos.. Now Christy, before we get into tonight.. let's talk about Retribution..

( Christy puts her hand up. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hold on, why the hell are we talking about Retribution?

JUSTIN WHITE
Because we found out about your match last week.. other than the Tag, if you retain at Girls Night Out of course.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What other match?

JUSTIN WHITE
Your match with Eighteen of course.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You got it all wrong.. no match was made last week. I don't recall Jensen saying it was official. I recall it being a Challenge, and nothing more. You're assuming I accepted her challenge.

JUSTIN WHITE
Aren't you going to?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No.. I'm not.

JUSTIN WHITE
I'm confused.. You been bitching about facing her ever since she retired right before you two could meet again for your International rematch.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And that was a different Eighteen.. I did want to face her. That Eighteen represented someone you could be honored to face.. I don't much feel like winning a match with absolute ease, with no work involved at all.

( Justin gives her a.. "what" kind of look. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's exactly what would happen for me, if I faced the Eighteen we seen last week. The Eighteen we seen last week, forgot all about the morals of High Society.. I don't think she ever even knew what High Society stood for.. She just joined the group to stay in the spotlight like the pathetic little glory hog that she is. From what we seen last week, she didn't at all know the true purpose of High Society.. that's why I won't demoralize myself to face someone like that..

( Justin starts to speak, but Christy cuts him off. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What she did last week, it was nothing the High Society stood for, it was more so a play straight out of the Queens of Wrestling Handbook.. Who knew those pathetic wanna-be's had such a big fan? I guess Eighteen wants to be a member.

JUSTIN WHITE
Well speaking of the Queens of Wrestling, that brings me to your opponent..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.. where do I begin with this freak? She reminds me alot of Eighteen, actually. I mean not in the sense that Beth is good enough to win World Titles, let's not tell funny jokes here.. They do still have that similarity though, of being a butch broad, as they say.

JUSTIN WHITE
That's funny.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Shut up.

( Justin bows his head, as Christy looks back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm not that concerned about Beth.. cause as similar as they may be.. she isn't even in the same league as Eighteen... which means she's not even in the league that's below my league.

( Christy snickers as Justin chimes in. )

JUSTIN WHITE
Big words, but did you happen to catch her..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I told you to shut it.. I can handle this.. But to answer your question, I did see her promo... I had time to kill and it was better than watching Haywire, but not by much..

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What I find funny, is that the same girl who bragged about beating Mike Jobber, is taking a shot at me about losing to Mallory.. I did lose to Mallory, there's no shame in any of that, the girl has talent.. She didn't exactly beat me on her own, if we want to get technical, but I'm not going there. Losing to Mallory with or without help is no shame.. Despite her attitude, the girl has skills. Beth, until you beat Mallory, which you never will, you have no right to give me shit about it.

( Christy pauses and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's my philosophy I've always abided by, if you haven't beat them, then you have no rights to take a shot at someone else losing to them, you just look like a moron. )

( Christy laughs and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But then, we're talking about the same person who thought me moving on was a bad idea.. I shoulda stuck on the brand where the Queen's are.. the same group who has been swept by my top student.. yea such a threat they are.. It's dumb of me, to move on, and challenge myself in a more challenging division.. No, I shoulda stayed in the Diva's Division, where I wouldn't of had a 11 match winning streak.. more like 111.

( Christy snickers and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm serious.. look at the top 2 Diva's on that brand as of this moment... One of them, I have beaten.. Twice... I was the first person to even beat her... The other, is my student, I taught her everything she knows.. I say The Diva's Division still isn't worth my time.. because unlike The Queens, who will stay in a division they can dominate instead of challenging theirself.. I moved on, where I can lose, and have lost..

( Christy pauses for a moment, brushing her hair out of her face, that somehow got in the way. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's the difference between me and you pathetic Queens, Beth.. I challenge myself.. and I lose.. when I lose, I don't go anywhere.. I turn around the next week, and fuck someone up.. lucky enough, that gets to be you.. You queens, I guess you do keep coming back too, because you guys lose almost all the time.

( Christy laughs, Justin doesn't seem happy about insulting his beloved Queens. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I guess I can give you guys that credit anyway. You guys don't run off, even after you get your ass kicked every single week. Sure, every now and then you guys get lucky.. and it's not even luck... it's because you pathetic little worms help eachother out.. I invite Natalya to our match tonight.. I invite Trish, Mickie, Lita, Melina.. all of them... I ain't scared of a 6 on 1 slaughter... with me doing the slaughtering, cause that's just how pathetic you queens, truely are.

( Christy snickers a little bit. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But then, you wanted to talk about when I laid down for my husband to become the International Champion. You can judge that all you want.. but let's be honest here.. Let's pretend, in a alternate universe, you win the Rumble Match... then in that same miracle, you defeat D-Dawg.. all would be good for you.. that is, until Mickie James decides she wants that title.. Then what will happen?

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Don't even deny it Beth.. you will lay down for her.. because you, Natalya, Melina, Lita.. all of you are nothing more than puppets.. with Trish and Mickie pulling the strings. Facts, are facts.. And a Fact is, Beth.. you don't have a shot in hell at beating me.. That's just how it is.. You are off your rocker to think that because I couldn't beat Mallory, with Eighteen helping her, that it has anything to do with you.. Infact everything you said about me.. just goes to show.. you are the combination of Brawn, Beauty, and Brainless.. Just admit it Beth.. when compared to me, you truely do absolutely suck..

( Christy smirks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Tonight, you become Just Another Star Struck..

( Christy walks on, as Justin still stands in silence. The camera zooms in and fades on the Chaos logo behind Justin. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 83
Lose: 52
Draw: 05
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
11 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 05/29/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #150
Opponent(s): Beth Phoenix
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: n/a
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #2
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9, 17
Total Appearences: 22

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank (Female to hold MITB)
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Qualified for MITB 2012(Victory)
Top Five Rper (27x)
Diva of the Week (10x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
Diva of the Month (April 2012)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll