Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #30 - 05/19/12 Empty Ladies Night #30 - 05/19/12

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:51 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #30 - 05/19/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #30 - 05/19/12

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:51 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STATS
Ring Name: Kelly
HomeTown: Tampa Bay, FL
H&W: 5'4" 103lbs
Theme: "Beat of My Heart" by Hilary Duff
Finishers: Fly Butterfly Fly
Kel-Bell

Allies: Christy Chaos
Abby Addiction
Divalution
Amelia Pietersen
Jay/Jaylina Jobber

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Record
09-09-00
Singles Record
08-06-00
Tag Record
01-03-00

Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
3 Consecutive Victories
Worst Streak
4 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Ladies Night #30 - 5/19/12
Vs. Jenny Tuck
Standard Match

Achievements
N/A

Power 15 3.0
Current: NR
Peak: #7
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 8

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week: 56
Total Appearences: 2

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Faith Diaz (x1)
Gabriella Serrano (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x2)
Madelyne Wright (x2)
Maryse (x1)

-SCENE ONE-

May 19th, 2012

Backstage of the Beard Eaves Coliseium, Kelly is in her locker room, getting ready for her next match. She's already got her Pink Spaghetti Top Divalution Top on and a Matching Mini-Skirt. Right now she's lacing up her white shoes. As She finishes the first one she looks up to the camera and smirks.

KELLY
I knew you would be here, you guys just can't seem to leave us Diva's any privacy.. Are you sad you didn't come in here a few minutes sooner?

Kelly chuckles as she puts on her other shoe and begins lacing it up.

KELLY
As you can see I'm getting ready for my next match. I don't know much about her, cept that she went from a Sin minion to completely riding the EWE of her, which we should thank her for that.

Kelly finishes lacing her shoe and sits up straight to look at the camera.

KELLY
I also know she will more than likely come out here with the same garbage that spewed out of Lita's mouth. How I am worthless, how I am a disgrace for being one of Christy's students, how I shoulda stuck to Commentating, that I don't belong in the ring. All that non-sense.

Kelly pulls her hair back and takes a hot pink scrunchy, putting her hair into a Pony Tail. As she does that seems to be in thought.

KELLY
Sad thing is, perhaps Lita was right, perhaps they have all been right about me, all this time. Maybe I ain't good enough, maybe I shoulda stuck to commentating. I haven't had much success so far. I have 9 losses on my record, with only 9 victories.. not exactly a record worth bragging about. I have no other merit going for me either.. I haven't won any titles.. I haven't beaten any big former champion worth bragging about.. What am I really doing?

Kelly bows her head, thinking that over. After a few moments she just shrugs and looks back to the camera.

KELLY
I'm not giving up though, am I? Only quitters, quit.. That's not my style.. This has been my dream, to be a diva.. I may not be living the same dream I dreamt up.. I of course had the old fairytale Dream, me standing in the ring raising the Women's Championship, ontop of the whole division, all lights on me, fans on their feet.

Kelly smiles slightly before shaking her head.

KELLY
I don't look to be anywhere near accomplishing that dream at the rate I been going, but it's time to turn it back around. People want to doubt me, that's fine.. Fans want to give up on me, let them.. I am not returning to the commentary Team, I am not leaving the Active Diva's Division.. I am going to fight, and keep on fighting as long as my body is physically able to. Because what I lack in Skill, and experience... I make up for...

Kelly places her hand over her left breast.

KELLY
I have the heart to be in this business.. I have the drive to keep fighting until I reach that high mountain top... Noone can take that away from me, not even you, Miss Tuck.

Kelly smiles and nods.

KELLY
Jenny, you may of did us all a favor, and got rid of Keira Fisher for us.. we should all thank you for that, and perhaps we are grateful. However, now it's time to see if you can stand for your own cause. Since the moment you have been in EWE, It was all about Sin for you, nothing else really. Sin was your life, everything you did, was to get to her.. but now that she's gone, can you function?

Kelly gives a look to the camera, to leave that for thought.

KELLY
It's all on you now, or will you continue to have your mind on Sin, forgetting all about me? You may start gloating about how you got rid of her, and think that's a big deal, a bigger deal than worrying about some former Commentator who can't even muster a winning record.. Don't jump the gun with that one Jenny..

Kelly smiles and nods.

KELLY
You don't keep track of your record like most of us, but I'm willing to bet my whole paycheck you have lost more matches than you have won.. so go and and insult me for that, make yourself look like a fool, and a hypocrite. Cause despite my record, I know that I am better than you.. You may not want to admit that, and the EWE Nation may not agree, but I will it for you, and prove them all wrong. So Jenny..

Before Kelly can continue, her door flings open. She looks over and rolls her eyes when she see's who it is.

KELLY
I shoulda known.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Shoulda known it was your Aweoms Tag Partner? Of Course! Your partner is back in action, Ain't you eggs static?

KELLY
It's estatic..

JAYLINA JOBBER
Awww.. I knew you'd be happy to see me!

Before Kelly can even react to it, Jaylina locks Kelly into a hug. Kelly just rolls her eyes and sligthly gives one back, with just a gentle pat. After they break loose from one another Kelly looks Jaylina straight into the eyes.

KELLY
I'm glad you have a match, sure.. but if you don't mind, I have a match of my own to prepare for.

JAYLINA JOBBER
You got this! That Boobslobber won't know what hit her!

KELLY
Right..So can I finish up my promo?

JAYLINA JOBBER
Go for it, you won't know I'm here.

Kelly nods and looks back to the camera.

KELLY
So Jenny..

JAYLINA JOBBER
I heard you joined Divalution.

Kelly sighs and looks to Jaylina.

KELLY
Nope, can't tell at all.

JAYLINA JOBBER
So you're not in Divalution?

KELLY
That's not what I meant, yes I joined Divalution.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Aweoms! That makes my match that much more better!

KELLY
Why's that?

JAYLINA JOBBER
What better way to prove your worth in Divalution, than by your Aweoms Tag Partner defeating their leader!

KELLY
An annoying Partner, who should never be taken seriously.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Exact...wait, what?

Kelly laughs and looks back to the camera again.

KELLY
Like I was saying... Jenny..

JAYLINA JOBBER
What did you mean by that?!

Kelly smacks her forehead.

KELLY
Nothing, I love you girl..

JAYLINA JOBBER
Aww.. I love you too!

Kelly rolls her eyes.

KELLY
Now, let me finish, please.

JAYLINA JOBBER
You got it!

Kelly looks back to the camera once more.

KELLY
Now then..

JAYLINA JOBBER
I'm so glad The Pretty Girls are both booked tonight!

Kelly sighs, throwing her arms in submission.

KELLY
Yes me too..

She said with a clear aggrivated tone.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Are you okay?

KELLY
I'm fine.. I just..

Kelly's eyes light up as she gets a slight smirk.

KELLY
I'm just a little parched.. Would you be a doll and go get me a bottled water from the vending machine?

JAYLINA JOBBER
I'd love to! Back in a Flash!

Jaylina runs out of the room, as Kelly sighs relief.

KELLY
Thank god..

Kelly looks back to the camera, now her train of thought is gone.

KELLY
Jenny.. umm... Son of a bitch! I forgot what I was gonna say now!

Kelly bows her head, slapping her forhead, trying to remember what she was gonna say. Finally she just gives up.

KELLY
Forget it.. Jenny, Prepare for The Divalution..

Kelly walks into the bathroom as the scene slowly fades to black.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum