Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWC Weekend Bash 2004 Empty WWC Weekend Bash 2004

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:41 am

¤::..SCENE ONE..::¤

¤ The Scene opens up in Chaos's locker room where he is talking with Drama. ¤

[ ¤Chaos's Hotty¤ Drama ]~} Baby..you ready for your match this weekend?

[ ¤The Extreme One¤ Johnny Chaos ]~} Ready?...I was born ready!...Plus look at my opponent..Mastermind?...who the hell is that clown?!..sounds like an idoit to me.

[ ¤Chaos's Hotty¤ Drama ]~} Yeah baby..I watched a few of his tapes for ya..he ain't much to worry about. You'll win without even breaking a sweat. Go ahead and put the 1st win on your undefeated streak.

[ ¤The Extreme One¤ Johnny Chaos ]~} Well that's good to know. Your dam right I'm starting my undfeated streak. I plan on having it for awhile. Mastermind is my 1st example.

[ ¤Chaos's Hotty¤ Drama ]~} That's right. Your going to take this guy to school on how to fight.

[ ¤The Extreme One¤ Johnny Chaos ]~} Let's go to the ring.

[ ¤Chaos's Hotty¤ Drama ]~} Ok let's go.¤ Chaos and Drama exit the locker room as the scene fades. ¤

¤::..SCENE TWO..::¤

¤ After a commercial break. "Gimme A Mic" by Limp Bizkit hits the PA system as Chaos and Drama walk through the curtains. ¤

¤ They continue down the ramp and enter the ring. Drama grabs a mic and hands it to Chaos. He smiles at the crowd then goes to a corner where he sits down. He then begins to speak. ¤

[ ¤The Extreme One¤ Johnny Chaos ]~} We are coming up on my 1st match here in WWC. This weekend at Weekend Bash. I'll be debuting when I face Mastermind. Who is this guy anyways?..Drama did a check up on him and she discovered he's nothing to worry about. That gives me a laid back debut match.

¤ Chaos stands up and walks to the center of the ring. ¤

[ ¤The Extreme One¤ Johnny Chaos ]~} Let's ask ourselves...Do you think I'm going to do what I set out to do this weekend?...That is start my undefeated streak..Of Course I will..Mastermind ain't got shit on Johnny Chaos!!...Not many people do. I'm the best athlete WWC has ever signed. One of the greatest that was signed for EWE. It sucks that EWE closed down. I'm sure I would have got the World Title sooner or later. But this is the WWC now...The Federation where The Extreme One is going to become the World Champion...that's me..There isn't a dam person ALIVE that is going to stop me neither!!..Now hit my dam music!!...I'M OUT!!

¤ Suddenly all the lights in the arena goes out!!...Gongs can be heard. Then "Graveyard Sympathy" hits the pa system. Then this image is left on the Titian Tron as the scene fades out. ¤

¤::SCENE FADES..::¤

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum