Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Re: Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proving The Theory, Right
Sunday, March 4th, 2012

( The camera's open in the backroom of a local Gym. We come in close to see a TV. We vaguely see the back of someone sitting a chair looking at the tv. All we can glimpse at is their blonde hair. When they raise up the remote towards the TV, we can make out it's definately femenine hands. She hits play as the TV lights up with the Money in the Bank Ultimate X at WrestleMania Six. She fast forwards it until it gets to the closing moments. )

( Kurtis pulls hard causing Christy to lose her grip... on the wire, she clutches the case with both arms as she falls down her weight meaning Kurtis falls from the wire, the pair hit the floor but neither really care as they both get up pulling on the case. )

JIMMY JUSTICE
It's a test of strength, i fancy kurtis for this...

( Kurtis pulls hard flinging Christy around but she holds on, getting to her feet she goes for the kick to the groin but Porter jumps up just avoiding the contact with a huge tug he drags her in and lifts her, an the case onto his shoulders, she squirms both are still holding the case, she is now back to back with him upside down.. )

JONATHAN STEELE
This is bad for Christy!

( It is, Porter realises the positioning and quickly connects the Detroit Windbreaker! Christy still holds on but she's in pain, how either of them held on is a mystery, Prton rolls over and pulls the case from the grip of Christy, the fans cheer as he raises it into the air. )

JONATHAN STEELE
He did it!

JIMMY JUSTICE
Porter has the contract..

( She rewinds it and watches that last bit a couple times before hitting stop. She presses another button with a different remote, and realize it's a fancy 6 disc changer. A new DVD starts up, this time it's the Money in the Bank Phase Three match at WrestleMania 7. Once again she fast forwards it. )

( Evers gets up and looks at the briefcase, but then he sees Christy getting back up. He quickly grabs her by the hair and drags her by the hole. He sets her up for a powerbomb, only for her to counter into a hurranicanna! Christy grabs the edge as Evers falls down and crashes into the cage floor! )

JONATHAN STEELE
What about that Jimmy?!

JIMMY JUSTICE
Another nice one.

( The crowd cheers as Christy hangs in the air for a moment, but pulls herself back up ontop of the cage. She catches her breath for moment as she sees Abdul starting to get back up. Christy runs to hit another side-effect, but Abdul counters spinning Christy up onto his shoulders and nailing the BEDTIME! )

JONATHAN STEELE
WHAT A COUNTER!

JIMMY JUSTICE
Yes it was, but very stupid, that was his injured knee!

( That it was as Abdul holds it in great pain, while Christy lays unconcious on the top of the cage. Abdul holds his knee while he twists the screw with his other hand. Finally it comes loose and Abdul pulls the Briefcase down as the bell rings. )

( Once again they rewind and watch the end a couple more times before shutting it off. The Camera comes around to show the person in the chair. Unless you're a retard, we already know that it's Christy Chaos, or Christy Clark-Chaos, whichever. Christy looks to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Twice I've been here. Twice I've qualified and went to WrestleMania to compete in the Money in the Bank Match. As you may of just noticed, Twice I also didn't fair too well.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I will not let it happen again. I will not qualify, just to be cut short, once again. I told you all three weeks ago, I was entering this Battle Royal. Hell, I knew I was entering this Battle Royal as soon as WrestleMania 7 went off the air. And yet, here you people are..

( Christy pauses for a moment. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
How cute. How cute of you people thinking you can take the match I had my mark on for almost a year. I'm not just talking about this Battle Royal. I don't need to win this battle royal, I didn't last year did I? No, I didn't. I was the runner up, which earned me a match with another person who fell short, to take the 2nd spot.

( Christy smiles and winks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's all this match means to me, making my mark, making a good enough impression so that I can get one of you losers one on one, and rip you to shreds.

( Christy smirks a coy smile. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I will qualify, that's not even a question. It may be tonight, or it may be on a Chaos later to come. The fact is, I WILL Qualifiy. I've done it two years in a row. This isn't the match I'm warning you idiots to waste your time. I'm telling you not to even bother qualifying, because come WrestleMania, you will not win, I assure you.

( Christy pauses to brush the hair out of her face. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I done been there twice, and failed in my quest to become the first ever Miss Money in the Bank. This year, will be different. This year I give all new hope for those who believe in the third times a charm theory.

( Christy shrugs a little, giving you that "think about it" kind of look. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
So go on, waste your time, win this Battle Royal, if you really think you have what it takes, but it will not help you at WrestleMania, I promise you that. It doesn't matter if you're a nobody like Khaos and Moxley. It doesn't matter if you're a never will be like D-Dawg...it doesn't matter if you're a ego infused moron like Christopher Kincade...It doesn't even matter if you are one of my best friends and former Tag Team partners..

( Christy pauses again, it's clear who she meant there. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Cause no matter who you are, you will not win the Briefcase at WrestleMania, no matter who wins this battle royal. It will all be for nothing. None of you NONE of you will be holding that briefcase, I promise you that.

( Christy smiles another coy smile. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
So To all of you dumb enough to think you even have the slightest chance of getting your hands on the Money in the Bank...Well I wish you the best of Luck...

( Christy smirks.. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
For you'll become just Another Star Struck..

( Christy smiles as she signals for the feed to cut, it doesn't though. She picks up her phone and makes a call. As the other person picks up she smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey, you're not still sleeping are you?

( The other person speaks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Of course it's me. You sleep so long you forgot who I am?

( The other person speaks again. Christy gives a confused look on her face. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yea, I am.. how did you know?

( the other person speaks again and then quickly hangs up. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hello? Abby?

( Christy puts her phone down confused. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
How did she know I wanted to talk to her at the arena?

( Christy shrugs before getting up and leaving as the scene fades. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 73
Lose: 51
Draw: 05
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Victory
Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 03/04/12
Card: Final Destination
Opponent(s): ???
Stipulation: Open Invite Battle Royal
At Stake: MITB Qualifier
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #3
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9
Total Appearences: 13

Power 15 2.0
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (20x)
Diva of the Week (7x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
D-Dawg
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero(x2)
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Johnny Rebel
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr(x2)
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Lily
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James(x2)
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Raven
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis(x2)
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x3)
Vespertine
Victoria
The White Knight

Last edited by JAY on Tue May 30, 2023 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12 Empty Re: Final Destination 2012 - 03/04/12

Tue May 30, 2023 11:39 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
Sunday, March 4th, 2012

( The scene opens backstage of the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado. Christy has just entered the arena after coming from the Gym. She walks down the hallways and reaches her locker room. As she enters though, she has company waiting for her. It's her Sister-In-Law and her Neice. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Amanda, what's going on?

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
I have to run an errand, I was hoping you could watch Alyssa for me.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You realize I have two matches to prepare for right?

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
I know, and I'm sorry. I'll be back before the show starts I promise.

( Christy sighs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Lucky for you, I don't get to spend much time with her. You owe me.

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
Thank you so much.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Wait, what about her brother?

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
He stays with his mom most the time. We ain't seen him in a month.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That sucks. Does it bug you knowing my brother had a kid with another woman? Or that he blatantly cheats on you?

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
You know it does.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Then why do you put up with it?

AMANDA "DRAMA" CARTER
Look I'd love to talk about it, but I gotta hurry up. I'll talk about it when I get back.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'll hold you to that.

( Drama rushes out as Christy sits down on the couch next to Alyssa. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
How ya doing Princess?

ALYSSA CARTER
Daddy Calls me that!

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
He calls alot of girls that.

ALYSSA CARTER
Nuh uh! He said I was his only little Princess!

( Christy drops it, knowing the poor little girl has no idea what she's talking about. Christy looks at the time, knowing she needs to cut another promo for the Money in the Bank Match, not to mention the Tag Team Titles. She also doesn't need Alyssa listening to the kind of things she's likely to be saying. She thinks then grabs the remote. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Let's see if we can find something on TV for you.

ALYSSA CARTER
I know!

( She hops up and grabs a DVD out of the bag on the coffee table, it appears Drama came prepared. )

ALYSSA CARTER
I wanna watch dis!

( She presents a Dora the Explorer DVD as christy laughs. Christy grabs the DVD and puts it into the DVD player. She starts it for Alyssa. Christy turns the volume up a little bit before walking over and patting Alyssa on the head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Be Good.

ALYSSA CARTER
You leaving?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No, I'm just going to the other side of the room for a little bit.

ALYSSA CARTER
Watch with me!

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I will after I finish doing what I need to do, I promise.

( Alyssa smiles, happy as Christy walks over to the far corner of the room. She sets a camera up on the table while she sits in the chair. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Here we are, almost show time, and people have grown smart. Noone else has decided to enter since I made it clear that they had no chance, at least not since this current time of recording this promo.

( Christy smiles. She looks over to Alyssa, she's zoned in on the show already. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
There's still a few people in this match, with no brains, for they actually think, they might have a chance. Some of them ain't even worth talking about, take for example, Khaos.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
He seems to think he has it all figured out, except for the fact, he didn't prepare at all for me, I'm hurt. He could go as far to say I didn't even announce my entry until after him, but that's a lie, ain't it? I announce my entry 3 weeks ago, but anyone with the common sense to learn their history, they'd know I was entering just by the fact I have done qualified the last 2 years, just to fall short.

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It Sucks, but it's true. I'm not worried about someone like Khaos stopping that though. The idiot doesn't even think Brooke is a threat, that's how pig-headed and moronic he really is. I'll laugh when she dumps your ass over the top rope, if I don't beat her to it.

( Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I really don't want to concern myself with Jon Moxley, or whatever his name is. Not because he's new, I'm not dumb enough to underestimate people like that. I've been underestimated my whole career, so trust me. I will say, he's not a threat though, for he said himself, he doesn't want to win. He just wants to make a quick impact. Well I got a impact for ya Jon..

( Christy smirks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm about to make you famous, because you're going to be eliminated by the most the ever so great, Christy Chaos.

( Christy blows a kiss to the camera. Suddenly her phone goes off. A Tweet is sent directly to her phone. She smiles as she reads it then, sets the phone back down. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Mickie James huh? I'm still sticking with my smart theory, because trust me, Mickie James has never been accused of being Smart.

( Christy starts to speak, when she notices Alyssa standing next to her. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What is it?

ALYSSA CARTER
I need to go potty.

( Christy chuckles a little bit. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Ok, come on.

( Christy walks Alyssa over to the bathroom and opens the door. The seat is already down. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Do you need help?

( She shakes her head enthusastically as she grabs the door. )

ALYSSA CARTER
No, I can do it.

( She shuts the door as Christy laughs and turns back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Mickie, I ain't going to waste my time with you, trust me, you got plenty already coming your way.

( Christy walks over and sits back down. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That brings me to D-Dawg. Well... We've already been here, haven't we?

( Christy chuckles and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You couldn't see it, you couldn't see that you can't beat me. This match is no different. Just as if the two of us to find our way into the match at WrestleMania, you will fail to beat me again. You got the heart and spirt, and I reckognize that. You just ain't ready. You ain't going to take away my spot I have worked my ass off three years in a row for. Last year, someone with the same heart to be the best, stole it from me, the year before that, someone with even more heart after a 5 year climb, did it to me then too. It won't happen again, and it definately won't be you.

( Christy stops as she hears the toilet flush. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You ok in there?!

( The door opens and Alyssa walks out happy. )

ALYSSA CARTER
Yep! All Peachy!

( Christy laughs as Alyssa runs back over to the couch to watch her show. Christy makes sure she's back into it before looking back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Christopher Kincade, the true Favorite of this match. I know that seems wrong, being it's only the guy's 4th match, but he's made quite the splash. Then again, he doesn't really effect me, does he? I mean think about it...Sure he's beaten Paul Matthews and I haven't, but I haven't faced him yet, have I? Paul will be getting his soon though after what he said last week.

( Christy shakes her head, not worrying about that last night. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
His other two victories truely mean nothing to me though. Charlie, really? Noone can brag about that. D-Dawg, maybe. He's a good competitor, so it's impressive, but I have beaten both of those people too. That doesn't put you above me Chris.

( Christy pauses for a moment. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No Chris, it's you who needs to be careful. See ask Amelia, ask Fennec, Ask Vespertine...Noone knows how to break impressive people better...than me. I don't intimidated by impressive records and victories, please. I have plenty of my own, and I wouldn't have them if I did let people like you intimidate me.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
So Chris, go ahead and bring it all. Whether you escape this Battle Royal with the victory is regardless, because if you do you better PRAY I don't qualifiy, because come WrestleMania, your fantasy will be broken with reality, I assure you.

( Christy pauses and smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Speaking of Broken Fantasies, or in this case Dreams. I can't forget about my old partner can I? One of my own best Friends. Brooke, Brooke, Brooke. I don't know what the hell you are thinking. You know this is my match to win.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Don't get me wrong, I still have a ton of respect for you, and who knows maybe The Hollywood Blondes can re-unite long enough to clear out the trash, but the problem is, you're confused. You actually think you have what it takes to complete my quest, instead of me?

( Christy pauses, letting it seap in. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
If I have failed twice, you think you're going to be better at it? I don't mean that in the wrong way, believe me. I'm just saying, who ended your Women's Title reign? Who eliminated you from your own quest of becoming the first ever Queen of Xtreme in the King of Xtreme Tournament? I don't mean to pry, I'm just helping you understand. If I can't do it, then neither will you. You're my girl, but I'm sick of letting this go to waste.

( Christy shows a little bit of frustration show. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But like I said, you're still my girl, so that is why I'm wishing you the best of Luck....but I'm afraid just like everyone else, you're going to once again become Just Another Star Struck.

( Christy shuts the camera on the table off. She then goes and sits next to Alyssa on the couch, keeping her promise, while the scene fades. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 73
Lose: 51
Draw: 05
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Victory
Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 03/04/12
Card: Final Destination
Opponent(s): ???
Stipulation: Open Invite Battle Royal
At Stake: MITB Qualifier
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #3
Week(s): 9
Total Appearences: 13

Power 15 2.0
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (20x)
Diva of the Week (7x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)