Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11 Empty King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11

Fri May 12, 2023 9:31 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

RESULT: VICTORY

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11 Empty Re: King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11

Fri May 12, 2023 10:30 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Engaged to: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 62
Lose: 44
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 1W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #6
Previous: #3
Peak: #1 (Week 11, 39, 41-42, 44)
Total Appearences: 38/47

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55

Start Forward - - - > > >

n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

WEDDING PLANNING
Monday, July 25th, 2011

The scene is set in a hotel room where we see Christy Chaos and her companion, Abby Addiction. This scene is obviously not being aired, for Christy's new heel turn wouldn't much make them friends on-screen. Christy is on the phone, who with is unknown at the moment.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
I don't care, just get it done.

Christy hangs up the phone as Abby gives her a "woah" look.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Easy there.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
I can't help it, I can' do their jobs for them too. I got enough going on.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Wedding planning and training, what a life.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
But it all works out.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Which wedding was that for?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
The real one obviously. The show takes nothing from me, it's all written for us.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Ah, good point. When is it?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
Which one?

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Well, both I guess.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
The real on is Saturday August 20th. The show, no clue. I was thinking Summer BreakDown or the Chaos before hand, but I don't have a clue to be honest, it's not really been discussed.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Well that's no good.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
EWE writers got alot going on I guess. How can they remember when to set up a Wedding story when they gotta remember all these other feuds.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
What other feuds?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
Umm..well...I'm sure theres some still brewing, shut up.

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Who's the Maid of Honor going to be?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
You of course.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
No I know that, I meant on the show.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
Oh right, well, I can't say...she hasn't made her return yet. Not officially anyways.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Why does that matter?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
Never know when a camera is watching, they are sneaky.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Right, I thought you was gonna say Eighteen.

Christy laughs.

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
That would be funny, after Trish did that to her. Eighteen doesn't much care for the fancy dresses. I should at least make her a bridesmate for that reason.

They both laugh.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Ain't you facing her in the tournament?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
I might, it all deppends where we fall. That reminds me though we got a few more things we need to go take care of so I can get back to training.

Abby Addiction
[ABIGAIL PRESTON]
Wedding related things?

Christy Chaos
[CHRISTINA CARTER]
Yes, we got lots of things to take care of. Then I need to meet with someone before my first King of Xtreme Promo, they can better help me with my new heel persona.

Christy and Abby head out the door as the scene fades away.

HAIL TO THE QUEEN

Friday, July 29th, 2011

The scene opens up a few days later as we see Christy Chaos sitting in her locker room. She is wearing a low cut High Society sleevless t-shirt. Well there's supposed to be sleeves, but she's cut them to be nothing more then a thin piece of cloth going over each shoulder. She's also wearing a pair of black jeans as she sits on a bench with her back propped up against the wall. She is sitting there very casual like as she looks over to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So I guess it's that time again is it? The King of Xtreme is once again here, and I once again find myself in the Quarter Finals. Shall I fall short again as I did last year? I would like to say, not a chance. I can say that, and it's very much true. I won't fall short as I did last year, simply because it's not even possible. I mean seriously, look at the 9 opponents I could be facing...

Christy chuckles slightly, shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Trust me, this will be a breeze. I digress though, it's not 9 opponents I could be facing, it's only 8. Nick Cha0s like the pathetic worm that he is, he dropped out of this tournament. He did this to enter the Guantlet match for a shot at the X-Division Title. That was actually a very smart move if you ask me.

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I know some would argue that was very stupid of him. Turning down a chance to become Undisputed Champion, for a chance to become X-Division Champion. It was actually very smart though, he looked at the people left in the tournament, he realized he had no chance in hell of ever winning it, or even making it past the Quarter Finals, so like the smart, pathetic little coward that he is, he got out. He didn't want to end up facing me and getting embarrassed by the elimination by a girl right?

Christy stops again.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now Nick could probably say, he had a chance in this, he beat Eighteen on the last episode of Chaos. Word has it, he even brags about it. How pathetic is that? He brags about a victory that was obviously a fluke. I mean, either he's pathetic enough to think it was real, that she really tried. If not, then he actually knows it was a fluke, and is still bragging about it, either way, makes him pathetic. He should already know it was a fluke though, because he seen what happens when she cares, take it back to Extreme Overload. No, he had no chance at all in this tournament, he made the smart decision in the end.

Christy stops brushing the hair out of her face a little bit with her hand.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
With Nick's depature of the tournament, it still doesn't leave me much in the way of threats. Take for instance, Raven. What has that guy ever done with his career? I mean, nothing really. He's a hit among the hardcore fanbase, but that is about all he has done. Does he really think EWE will be his new place to shine? That EWE will send him to the top that he never could achieve? I'm affraid not. I mean sure, The King of Xtreme Tournament is perfect for a guy like him, Rounds One and Two Extreme Rules. Well, usually. We didn't have a round 2 this year, and I'm not even sure if Round 1 was Extreme Rules. That's besides the point though, in normal cicumstances that woulda helped him. Then we got 4 other stipulations going into the Quarter Finals, who knows what they could even be.

Christy thinks for a moment, then shrugs.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It doesn't matter what they are, who doesn't matter one bit, I'll beat whoever I come acrossed, and Raven, I know for a fact I'll beat you if you get the unpleasant task of facing me. You have been nothing in your career, and will continue to do as such.

Christy pauses again, now moving onto the next person already.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Next we have Dorian Xero. Zero is the apt term for this guy. He is truely nothing. His biggest claim is when he got a victory over White Tiger, good job. But thats the only good thing you have done, right at the bottom would be joining Bed n Breakfast. Sure, I made that stupid mistake myself. I learned though, I got off that Titanic long before the iceburg ever even came.

Christy pauses to let that seap in.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Dorian, I would say you need to do the same thing, but I'm affraid it's too late. Me fleeing seemed to of jumped the Titanic's speed, it nailed that iceburg way sooner than it was supposed too. Now you need to find a floaty and get the hell off before the bad stuff happens.

Christy smiles shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Dorian really ain't an issue here, we all know this. Also not an issue is The Hurricane. He's gonna have to be considering even more pathetic than Dorian, why? Because he lost to Dorian at Extreme OverLoad. I wish the fans had voted for this green haired nimwit, then I'd still be the International Champion right now, joining High Society in a different way. Oh well, that's how it all went down. Hurricane, you won't be doing anything in this tournament, if anyone needs a hero, it'll be you.

Christy stops again, still propped up against the wall, guess she's comfortable.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Remembering back to Dorian there's someone just as pathetic. That's the Titanic's fearless Captain. Abdul Q, the man who was such a great Undisputed Champion....he had it handed to him. The Man who is such a great threat in this tournament.....he is too scared to show his face until everyone else has already spoken. Abdul Q, the man of mans...the next King of Xtreme!

Christy laughs, shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm affraid not. There's no way you will EVER become the King of Xtreme. I just don't see it. How is that possible? You have in this tournament at least five people off hand who have defeated my brother. At least 5 people can lay claim to defeating Johnny Chaos. Abdul, he's lost to him 4 times with not one victory. So if you can't beat him, with 5 other people who have, how the hell are you going to beat any of them?

Christy stops again.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You may of had some kind of remarkable career so far, that's what everyone talks about. Really all your career has been is good luck. Luck and flukes, pure and simple. You won the International Title in your EWE Debut, ya cause that wasn't rigged at all. You had a couple other reigns with that title that noone really cares about. Moving on you had the X-Division Title, where you took it from the ever so remarkable, ever so intimidating......Hurricane. Yeah, good job there, that impresses noone, no wait, that mouse over in the corner might be intrigued by this accomplishment.

Christy points and the camera shows a mouse. It's sniffing with an intriguing look to it's motions, until the picks up a bread crumb and runs back into the corner.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nevermind, just the bread. After that you won the Money in the Bank. Yeah yeah, good for you, you beat me. You took that briefcase and had the Undisputed title HANDED to you. Just for Derek to whoop your ass a month later. Then at Extreme OverLoad, the fluke of flukes, Derek wasn't on his game, thats the only reason you and Mr Man even won the Tag Team Titles. But hey, you two are still gloating about it I imagine.

Christy shakes her head. Not liking that.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You don't have much of a chance in this tournament Abdul. Tell yourself that you do if you won't, go right ahead and lie to yourself, but it won't change it. I'll make sure and show that to you if we match up. I know you should say, if that happens I should worry, you beat me in the Money in the Bank. Here's the thing about that though, Lightening doesn't strike in the same spot twice. You will never find Gold in the same hole you dug before. However many more cliches you want me to say to drive the point, you was lucky, it will never happen again, I assure you.

Christy smiles and blows a kiss.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now that I'm finished talking about the trash, I can reflect on High Society. The great Android #18. I would like to tell her I'm taking her place for the new generation, wheather she believes in that or not, she needs to learn it. Don't trouble yourself with this tournament, just focus on that stupid duck and bringing home that X-Division title for your grand slam.

Christy nods and continues.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Speaking of not wasting your time, I mean that for you too Derek. Don't worry about this tournament, you truely need to worry about your title defense. Do you know how bad it will look if you lose both the tournament and the title all in one night? Nevermind that, you CAN'T lose the title to Mr. Man, there is NOTHING more pathetic than that. You could lose it to Eli Hogan..,..heck you can lose it to Rick Cage...neither of those would make a difference or compare to how pathetic it'd be to lose it to Mr. Man. So believe me Derek, forget this tournament, secure that title and the record...that is until I win this tournament and take it from you.

Christy smiles and winks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Next we got White Tiger. The man who will retire if he doesn't win this tournament. Well Jeff, it's been a good run. After that we got...

Christy stops and laughs for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Seriously though. You did have a good run. You are one of my supposed allies. You set yourself up here though. The way I see it, I am your replacement in High Society. I came in, you retired. Because I have no intention on runner up this year. I'm going all the way, I'm not passing Go, I'm not collecting 200 Dollars. This is mine for the taking, you're just one of the casualties of War.

Christy stops and takes a deep breath because she knows who that leaves.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That leaves me with my Fiancee, Dutch Clark. The same man who defeated me in the Finals last year. There is no way I can let that happen again. I'm sorry hon, but it's not going to happen. Maybe if you play your cards right and do good enough, you can be runner up to me this time.

Christy stops for a moment, as if she's thinking.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now that I think of it, if we do both reach the finals again, I should really make you let me have it, a return gift for the International Championship. I SHOULD, but don't worry, I don't need to. I can, and Will beat you, and I'm going to show that to the world, that is, if you can make it there again. I definately plan to go all the way, the question is, who's coming with me? I guess it doesn't matter, noone will remember you for being the runner up, trust me, I speak from experience, they will only remember the winner. That assure you all, will be me.

Christy pauses once more.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
As you see, I have going though all the possible outcomes, none of them seem unbeatable for me. I will go through anyone thrown at me, in any match type that is booked. Above it all, I will rise as the first ever QUEEN of Xtreme...

Christy stands up and smirks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Christy looks down as the scene slowly fades to black.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/31/11
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): TBD
Stipulation: KOX Tournament

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 07/11/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #130
Opponent(s): Jay Jobber
Stipulation: KOX Qualifier
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/03/11
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: EWE International Championship
Outcome: Defeat

Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr
Stipulation: EWE Women's Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (1)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Victoria
The White Knight

JAY
JAY
Admin

King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11 Empty Re: King of Xtreme 2011 - 07/31/11

Sat May 13, 2023 1:28 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Engaged to: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 62
Lose: 44
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 1W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #6
Previous: #3
Peak: #1 (Week 11, 39, 41-42, 44)
Total Appearences: 38/47

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55

Start Forward - - - > > >

n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

GETTING ADVICE
Wednesday, July 27th, 2011  

The scene takes place two days after the first scene of the first roleplay. Remember when Christy said she had to meet with someone? I guess this is that time. Wherever we are, it's definately not in London, but the United States, explains why this is two days after that, and two days before the second scene of that roleplay. To be a little more precise, it's in Kansas City Missouri. Wait, that's where she's from...but, someone else lives there too...what did she need advice on? Hmm, I wonder. We come into a nice luxary home where we see Christy Chaos walking down a hallway. She stops as we see someone watching TV. The figure looks familar, as we get a closer look it becomes pretty clear. He takes the remote and turns the tv off before looking over to Christy.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
If it isn't my wonderful little sister...  

Christy fakes a smile at her brother's sarcasim.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
How's retirement?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Just fine and dandy actually. Just sitting back, watching the show.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So you know?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Of course I know, and I find it to be quite funny.  

Christy looks confused.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
You don't find it ironic?  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Enlighten me.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Through all the time I was EWE's biggest Prick....You was always the good girl. There was that one time you tried it out and we turned The Extreme Connection into a faction. But it wasn't long before you went back to kissing the fan's asses again. Now, I retire, and only a month later, you make the big turn yourself. Yes, I find that very ironic.  

Christy nods.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's kind of why I'm here.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Do tell..  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Well, I want to make sure I do this heel thing right...so, I thought I'd come to you...well because...  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Because why?  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You're going to make me say it?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
I think I am..  

Christy scoffs.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You was one of EWE's greatest Heels, there, I said it.  

Johnny smiles and nods.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
That never gets old.  

Christy rolls her eyes, Johnny notices this and nods.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Right so here it is. The main thing you need to think about, is trash talk. That's the key difference in being a goody too shoes little pussy...or being a legit badass.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Being Cocky seems to be important with you.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
that's given, you have to be cocky, or you are the worst heel in history.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So you can't be a good heel if you doubt yourself? It's human nature.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
A Real heel, they are always better than everyone...which is funny cause you have alot of people who think they are better than everyone, obviously someone is wrong. That's key factor number two, everyone else is wrong, you're always right. If need be, find a loophole in your words, to always be right.  

Christy nods.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You did that alot.  

Johnny smirks.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Now cutting a promo is where there's a difference.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's why I'm here. I am going to cut a promo for the King of Xtreme Tournament when I get back.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
You was right to come here, cause the promos I have cut, and the promos you have cut, there's always been an extreme difference. You always talk an opponent up, you show them respect. I start to wonder if you're going to invite your opponent to a date at the movies, and become friends afterwards.  

Christy rolls her eyes.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
It's true though, noone ever remembers your promos later on do they? I'm not talking about your supernatural crap, I mean your actual promos who ever remembers the things you say afterwards?  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What about you?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
That's the difference...They always remember when I verbally tore someone to shreds. Like they all remember when I completely pwned Jack Michaels and the entire Mean Machine School of Wrestling. I'm not referring to when I blew it up, I'm talking about last year's King of Xtreme, the Minnie Mouse School of Wienes....When I blew up the MMSW is a different Story and a different lesson.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Dutch and Derek are bigger than ever though, and didn't Jack win the title after that?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Did you come here for my advice or not?  

Christy smiles.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Anyways, if you want to cut a solid Heel Promo, it's very simple. You tear them apart. Unlike your typical face promo where you talk them up and highlight their big moments. On the other side you're going to bring up all their darkest moments. The matches they want to forget, remind them of it. The moments they wish never happened, help them re-live it. Only the true master of words could take a good moment of theirs, and turn it around. A Crowning moment of their career, and you make it sound not as good anymore.  

Christy looks at him, seeming confused by this. Johnny smiles.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Let me explain. Someone wins a championship, that's a good moment. That's supposed to be a good memory. Here I come, I will manipulate that moment. I will remind everyone how they person they beat for that title, wasn't even that good, or wasn't even at 100%. Trust me, if you play your cards right, and use your words correctly, you can find a flaw in even the most grandest of moments.  

Christy nods.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
There's a start. Let me pack my bags.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
I want you to use what I have taught you. I'm going to be there when you cut this promo.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
To tell you what you did wrong.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
And what if I do it perfectly?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
You won't.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You don't know that.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Yes I do, noone is perfect...well except for me.  

Johnny heads out of the room to pack his bags as Christy rolls her eyes.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
He hasn't changed..  

GOING DEEPER
Friday, July 29th, 2011  

Johnny Chaos is seen standing by a door that reads "Christy Chaos". Johnny is leaning next to the wall as Christy comes walking out of the door.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Not bad..  

Christy turns around to see her brother standing there.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Really?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Yeah, I mean, I woulda done better, but it still wasn't too bad. You're coming into the heel style nicely.  

Christy rolls her eyes.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
I think you need to do another one.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
What?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
You need to do another promo.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why, I just did one, and it was fine.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
It was fine, true, but I think you need to go deeper. You need to truely get into this match. I know exactly how you're going to do it too.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Do I want to know?  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
Just follow me.  

Johnny and Christy walk off as the scene fades...  

~TWO DAYS LATER~  

The scene picks back up two days later where Christy Chaos is standing in a dark room. A Table lays behind her, with all sorts of various items scattered acrossed it. Next to her is a Metal Barrel. Christy looks to the camera and begins her promo.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
We are just a few short hours away from history being made. I don't mean Derek Daniels winning the King of Xtreme Tournament and retaining the Undisputed Title in the same night. I don't mean White Tiger putting it all on the line and winning the tournament to stop his retirement. I dont' even mean my fiancee being the first person to win back to back King of Xtreme Tournaments.  

Christy shakes her head.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
The history that is about to be made is quite clearly, the first ever EWE Queen of Xtreme. Which is of course, going to be me. At this moment I am about to prove that to you.  

Christy displays her arms to the barrel next to her.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm sure you noticed this barrel. This Barrel is a repasentation of those people who are not a factor in this tournament. Let me explain.  

Christy looks back to the table at the various items. We see Belts and Trophies and other stuff but we don't see it long enough.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Each item on this table represents a member of this tournament. Once an item is placed in this barrel here, they are no longer a factor. So let's begin shall we?  

Christy grabs a piece of paper and wads it up.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Nick Cha0s, a piece of Garbage. That's all he is after he pussied his way out of this tournament.  

Christy drops the paper into the barrel and then grabs the next item, which is the WWE Hardcore Championship.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
The WWE Hardcore Championship. That is all that can really represent Raven. It's the only thing he is really even popular for. He never amounted to anything else. EWE is a new home for home, the King of Xtreme Tournament was his chance to break the cycle and get himself noticed for real. However, this is what happened instead.  

Christy drops the title into the barrel. She scowers the table and then picks up a mask.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Through Howling Winds...and Pouring Rain.....Not a soul should even worry, about The Hurricane..  

Christy quickly dispatches the mask into the barrel before returning to the table. Christy picks up a photo representing the historic story of David Vs Goliath.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
This photo represents Dorian Xero. For the moment he defeated the great White Tiger. It was a big moment for him and what everyone talked about. Though, ever since that moment, he hasn't done anything, he's done nothing but fall ever since..So for that purpose, his role in this tournament is another simple one.  

Christy wads the picture up, and adds it to the barrel. Christy then picks up a Red Dragon Figure.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It's obvious who this represents. She obviously doesn't care about this tournament, she headed my advice, and is focused on the X-Division Championship for her Grand Slam. Good Girl, now you remember who's the past...and who's the present and Future.  

Christy tosses the figure into the barrel and winks. Christy then picks up a silver trophy and smiles.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Finaly, we get to some people who actually tried in this tournament. It was clear to me what means most to Abdul. He showed that, when he didn't show up for his tag title defense tonight.  

Christy shows the trophy to the camera to reveal it as Abdul's Silver Grand Slam Trpophy.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Now Abdul Q, he wants to win this tournament. He already had the huge WrestleMania Debut. He already shocked the world and became Mr. Money in the Bank that he used to become a Triple Champion all in the same nigth at WrestleMania. He then achieved the Silver Grand Slam. It's a feet he wanted, not the Tag Titles themself that's shown when he doesn't really give a crap if they are retained.  

Christy stops for a moment.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I mean, I guess I can relate, I really didn't care about keeping the Interntional Title, I was more concerned with breaking the record. I have done that, now my eyes are set on this tournament. Abdul, you may think you are special, you may even think you have a chance to win this. But the thing is, with your cowardance to show your face...Here's what I truely believe.  

Christy drops the trophy into the barrel and turns back around. Christy pulls an Undisputed title replica off the table and turns back to the camera as she lays it on her shoulder.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
This is the best representation of Derek. Not only because he's the current Undisputed Chapion. He was the first ever Undisputed Champion, and is also the first ever 3 time Undisputed Champion. Of course he burnt his original replica. I have here a different one obviously. Derek maybe heeded my advice as well. It's good for you Derek. Don't worry about this tournament, worry about your title defense with Mr. Man. You can't lose the title to that no good piece of crap, it'd be a disgrace to all of High Society. So do the right thing..  

Christy drops the title into the barrel.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
And no longer be a factor in this tournament.  

Christy turns back to the table once more and picks up a plaque.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Really hard to pick one thing to represent this guy...but then, it's not. He made it clear the implications of if he doesn't win this tournament. So it's not hard to find the right thing to represent him.  

Christy shows the plaque to the camera.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
A representation of not just White Tiger, but his career, which is at stake here in this tournament. The great White Tiger has done it all as you see. The King of Xtreme isn't on that list though, and that's why this is all about. He's testing himself, he's pushing himself by putting his career on the line, so that he can add the King of Xtreme to the list. I know all about it, the problem is though, it's going to backfire. I was White Tiger's replacement in High Society, I see that now. For it will be me personally who has to take the task of eliminating you.  

Christy smirks and looks at the Plaque.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So with this Plaque, representing the career of White Tiger. This is what happens at the end of the night.  

Christy drops the Plaque into the barrel and smiles. She then looks at the last two items on the table. One is a title, the other is a Trophy. She looks off-screen.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm not sure about this last one.  

Johnny Chaos walks onto the screen and assures his sister.  

[JOHNNY CHAOS]
But you must, or noone will take you seriously.  

Christy nods picking up the trophy and showing it to the camera.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
My fiancee, Dutch Clark. I saved you for last for a couple reasons. the first and obvious reason is that I wasn't sure if I could do what's about to happen momentarly. The other reason is even simplier. The Finals of last year's King of Xtreme Tournament saw me, and you...Boyfriend...and Girlfriend forced to do battle to determine it all. This year, we have taken it a step further, we are engaged.  

Christy shows her engagement ring to the camera, while Johnny makes a fake gagging face in the background.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It's because of my own fiancee, I was the runner up last year. I was cut short...but not this time. This time I'm going all the way...Nothing..and NOONE will stand in my way. I love ya babe, but it's not happening this time, that is why I must do this.  

Christy drops the trophy into the barrel. she turns around and picks up a replica of the EWE Women's Championship. She lays it on her shoulder and smiles at the camera.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
The obvious choice of my representation due to the recent record break.  

Christy winks.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That being said, I have her the final piece of the puzzle. The last item of representation, the only person outside the barrel. The Barrel that was, as I remind you, labeled as the non-factors of this tournament. And now the point that solidifies the statement.  

Christy begins pouring something into the barrel while Johnny lights a cigarette. Johnny then hands the lighter to his sister. She looks at the barrel for a moment before dropping the lighter in and setting all it's contents up in flames. She turns back and re-postions the Womens title replica on her shoulder.  

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That leaves only one factor in this tournament. I hope you all got the message clear enough. For this time tomorrow night, You'll be addressing me as The QUEEN!  

Christy and Johnny walk off camera as the scene zooms in and fades on the burning barrel.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 07/31/11
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): TBD
Stipulation: KOX Tournament

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 07/11/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #130
Opponent(s): Jay Jobber
Stipulation: KOX Qualifier

Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: EWE International Championship
Outcome: Defeat

Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr
Stipulation: EWE Women's Championship

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (1)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther