Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #123 - 04/18/11 Empty Monday Night Chaos #123 - 04/18/11

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:32 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #123 - 04/18/11 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #123 - 04/18/11

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama & White Tiger
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 93
Lose: 65
Draw: 06

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 32
Lose: 16
Draw: 02

Power 15 2.0
Current: ??
Peak: #1 (Weeks 21-23, 31)
Total Appearences: 25/31

-SCENE ONE-

The scene opens in an unknown location, because the room is completely dark.Suddenly a light flicks on and we see it illuminating over Johnny Chaos who has a sadistic grin on his face.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Hello EWE Nation, it is I, Johnny Chaos. EWE Hall of Famer, Grand Slammer, 5x Heavyweight Champion, yada yada yada, stuff you already know. You know my opponent this week too though don't you? The Baddest Man on the Planet. Another EWE Hall of Famer and 3x Heavyweight Champion. I of course mean my former Revolution X Teammate Snake.

Johnny smiles before lighting up a cigarette.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Snake snake snake. We have so much history, I'm almost sick of dealing with you though. I guess you have a fitting name then don't you? Noone likes Snake's. Sometimes people do, they befriend them and keep them as pets. But eventually, they get very bored of them. Kinda like I did, I got bored of you, so I set you free. Free of being in my shadow, free of sucking up any of my much deserved spotlight. Free to just dissappear, crawl off in a ditch and be forgotten about while you slowly begin to die.

Johnny takes a drag off his cigarette and smiles.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
That's exactly what you have done to. While I went on to accomplish bigger and better things, people have forgotten you're even still on the EWE Roster. Since we last faced I became World Heavyweight Champion for the 3rd time and even the Undisputed Champion for the first time. Making myself a 5x Heavyweight Champion. I slayed legends like Jack Michaels & Kurtis Porter. Yea Jack is back for WrestleMania, because he's stupid. Yeah Dutch was the last to face Kurtis, but I weakend him up, don't forget it. I sent Mr. Man and Sean Lewis both running, even though they are both stupid enough to return. I even sent Dutch Clark into retirement. Believe me or not, but who was the last person to beat him? I rest my case.

Johnny smiles before taking another drag.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
All of this SINCE our last meeting, what the hell have you done? I am heading to the biggest show of the year for the 7th time in my career, what are you doing for WrestleMania? You're not even on the card, is that because of this stipulation? I bet it is, you already know your career will be over so why bother getting booked at WrestleMania right? See I didn't see the point in facing you again, I have done proven to you once that I carried your ass back in Revolution X. That you are nothing, NOTHING compared to The Extreme One, so that is why I only accepted this match if I had something to take from you. We already know what you're going to ATTEMPT to take from me, don't we?

Suddenly another light lights up beside Johnny, revealing a woman tied up with chains in a standing postion as her hands are tied up above her head. As we take a better look, we can see the woman is Sara. Johnny smiles as he slowly rubs his hands through her hair and down her body.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
The lovely Sara, the love of Snake's life. This is what I had to put on the line, again. I gave him a chance already to win her back. He failed, it's not my fault he wasn't man enough to fight for someone he said he loved. I mean if he really loved this woman, he should of whooped my ass, ya know that whole adrenaline thing.

Johnny rubs his hand on her face, as she squims. He just smiles and takes another drag from his cigarette.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I have loved this woman though. Quite a few times over these last few months if ya know what I mean.

Johnny winks then looks back to Sara.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
And you liked it didn't you?

Sara wants to shake her head, but instead Johnny grabs her neck and plants a kiss on her, giving her a french kiss. If she was smart she would bit his tounge, but I guess with his hand around her neck that woulda been a bad idea. Johnny smiles and looks back to the camera.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
I can't say Snake doesn't care a little for this woman though. I mean he is prepared to try this again. He has thought about it many sleepless nights for Six Months. First off, dude that's pathetic. Not only is it pathetic but the fact you been waiting six months to "get your hands on me" kinda makes me wonder if you even sleep with this woman, or at the very least, play for both teams.

Johnny shudders not even trying to think about that. He tosses his cigarette and lights another, no wonder he's retiring, he wants to go out on top, not because of lung cancer.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
But Snake, as I said I wouldn't give you this match for nothing. You had your chance once, unless you put something at stake I didn't see any point. That being of course, your career. Here's the difference between you and me Snake. I'll be retiring next month. I'll be going out on my terms. While you'll be retiring on Chaos, going out on my terms. That's what seperates me and you. Yet it also keeps us connected, cause both our careers will end, because of me, how poetic is that?

Johnny smiles taking another drag from his cigarette.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
Don't feel bad Snake. I'm helping you out holmes. I know you don't see it, but I'm gonna spell it out for you. Remember what I said earlier? You have crawled into a ditch and slowly started to die. That's what I'm here for, like the true friend that I am. I'm gonna finish the job, take a shovel and chop that snake's head off.

Johnny smiles before taking another drag.

"The Extreme One"
JOHNNY CHAOS
So this is to you Mr. Bad Man. This goes out to all the Snake fans around the world, all 3 of them. I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for crushing your pitiful hopes and pathetic dreams. For I am going to end the Career of your fallen stoned Hero. Don't blame me though, it's not my fault...It isn't Destiny...it isn't fate....it is merely The CHAOS EFFECT.

Johnny smirks over to Sara before taking one more drag and tossing the remaining cigarette down. Johnny walks off leaving Sara as the lights flick back off and the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 04/18/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #123
Opponent(s): Snake
Stipulation: Steel Cage Match

LAST 3 MATCHES

Date: 04/04/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #122
Opponent(s): Nero Phoenix
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 03/28/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #121
Opponent(s): Dean Winchester & Britney West
Stipulation: Tag Team Match w/ Christy Chaos
Outcome: Victory

Date: 02/27/11
Card: No Love Lost
Opponent(s): Derek Daniels
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Buried Alive Match
Outcome: Defeat

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
EWE Champion (1)
World Heavyweight Champion (3)
International Champion (1)
All American Champion (1)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year