Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

No Love Lost 2011 - 02/27/11 Empty No Love Lost 2011 - 02/27/11

Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:43 am

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

No Love Lost 2011 - 02/27/11 Empty Re: No Love Lost 2011 - 02/27/11

Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:43 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama & White Tiger
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 91
Lose: 64
Draw: 06

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 30
Lose: 15
Draw: 02

Power 15 2.0
Current: #1
Peak: #1 (Weeks 21-23, 31)
Total Appearences: 25/31

-SCENE ONE-

[ The scene opens inside a hotel in Oakland California, the night of Monday Night Chaos, yeah we're a little behind on times ain't we? Just roll with it. Johnny Chaos is entering a elevator so he can head back down to the lobby and head to the arena for his match. Inside the elevator is none other than Jason Campbell, as fate would have it, the Quarterback for the Oakland Raiders if you didn't know, trust me I had to look him up last week myself, a chief fan like myself, of course I don't know any of them gay bastards. ]

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Johnny Chaos...What a surprise. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I could say the same, but you live in this hellhole and play for that shitty team, I guess my only real surprise is why are you in a hotel? "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Where do you get off insulting my team? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well first off, I'm from Kansas City...that's pretty self explanitory. Secondly, you guys suck? "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Yeah, The Chiefs did so much better. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well yeah, they made it to the playoffs didn't they? "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Maybe they did, we still finished the season undefeated in our divison. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Yet, it still didn't get you in the playoffs. "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" If we had, we wouldn't of gotten pwned by the Ravens. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That was a fluke. You know like when Derek Daniels won the Undisputed Title. "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Sure.. "

[ The elevator stops at the bottom floor as Johnny looks over and smiles at Campbell. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Anyways, this is my stop. Catch ya later, try not to suck as much next season okay? "

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Just as long as you don't choke at No Love Lost. "

[ Johnny laughs shaking his head, because he knows that couldn't happen, in his mind anyway. As Johnny walks away, Jason pulls out his cell. ]

[ Oakland Raiders QB ]
JASON CAMPBELL
" Yea Terdell it's me, he's confirmed to be in Oakland....Yea, I'm calling the boys now. "

~~A COUPLE HOURS LATER~~

[ Johnny Chaos is in the parking lot wrapping up his promo for Monday Night Chaos. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Cryme Tyme...Bimbos...pay very close attention what a true team is all about....Man and Derek...realize you have already lost...don't call it fate...or even destiny...it is merely the Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny looks over just then to see a car pulling into the parking lot. The door opens and out steps....Tedell!....Johnny's eyes quickly light up. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Oh Fuck... "

[ Johnny darts into the building as Terdell Sands gives chase. Johnny turns a few corners, managing to lose him for the time being. As he rounds a corner he sees White Tiger surrounded by seemingly the entire Oakland Raiders. Johnny notices WT nodding with his head, Johnny nods and dips off to the door on his right, White Tiger and The Raiders left. Johnny stops and looks around, realizing he's in the Diva's Lockerroom, he smiles to himself at that. Too bad there's noone in there, which is a good thing at this point cause the screams would give him away. Johnny looks around at the various bra's and panties, then exits the door on the other side of the room. It's not long before WT comes around the corner. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Thanks for that. "

[ 6x Heavyweight Champ ]
WHITE TIGER
" You need to get your shit straightened out. The last thing we need is you getting tore apart and letting Derek walk out as champion. Besides there is more then one entrance into this arena. And they are still looking for you more than me. So watch yourself. "

[ WT walks off before Johnny can say anything else. Johnny starts to walk on. He notices Terdell has found his way into the arena, so Johnny quickly dips off into a janitor's closet. He waits in there for a minute or two then peeks out to see Terdell is gone. Johnny comes out of the closet, oh lmao, that wasn't worded very well, anyway. Leticia walks by about that time and gives him a funny look. ]

LETICIA CLINE
" Why was you in the janitor's closet? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Long story.. "

LETICIA CLINE
" You know, I got time, we can do an interview and you can tell me all about it. "

[ 6x Heavyweight Champ ]
WHITE TIGER
" He's Right There! "

[ Johnny looks over to see the group of Raiders then back over to Leticia. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Rain Check. "

[ Johnny sprints down the hall as the Raiders give chase. Johnny escapes into another room once again, locking the door behind him. Johnny looks around, this room is very bare, like a vacated locker room. He shrugs and thinks for a moment. Finally he picks up his Undisputed Title, which I guess he's had with him ever since he cut his Chaos promo in the parking lot, and looks at it for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Guess I got time to kill, may as well cut a promo. "

[ Johnny looks at the camera in the corner of the room. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Gotta love how they keep one in every room of the arena. "

[ He makes sure it's set up to record, so it can be aired at a later date. He then clears his throat and gets set. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No Love Lost...live this Sunday on Pay Per View. The Staples Center has already been sold out, is it because of the Ultimate X Match for the X-Division Championship? "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment, then smiles as he shakes his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No, it's not....is it sold out because of the gurantee of new history being made in the International Title match? "

[ Johnny pauses again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Perhaps...but probably not. No, the real reason this Pay Per View is sold out, is because of this. "

[ Johnny holds up the Undisputed Title to the camera and smiles as he looks at it for a moment, then back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This title will be decided between me and Derek, EWE's first Buried Alive Match in Six Years. I could sit here and rip Derek to Shreds...completely rip him apart, but I'm not going to do that. "

[ Johnny pauses shaking his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No you see, I have shredded him apart on many occasions, so much so, there's really nothing more I can say. I mean, I could probably dig something up I haven't covered about him, further explaining why he is a such a tool, and doesn't deserve to declare being even in the same league as me. Rather, I have come up with something else, EWE Management expects me to cut 3 Promos regarding this match at No Love Lost...so I am going to do that, breaking them into three seperate topics. "

[ Johnny looks back at the title for a moment, then back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" And here's The first topic....The Undisputed Championship. This title means a great deal to me. I've fought long for the moment I would be able to hold this title. I mean sure, I been World Champion 3 times, not to mention my amazingly short EWE Title reign. But to finally call myself the UNDISPUTED best this company has to offer, it's been a long time coming. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This title has alot of history, it's gone through a few different hands, not near as much as the World Title, which is what makes it even more prestige. Eighteen has held this title, she was the very first to hold this current design actually. But she's held it twice, as has that stoned idiot Snake...and worse yet, Assassin. Bloody Assassin can hold this title twice, and yet I could never get my hands on it. It's not really my fault though is it? "

[ Johnny pauses again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I mean, through the entire existence of this title, I've only had two shots at it, well three if you count the Three Phase Challenge at EWE's final Summer Slam in 2008. Other then that I had my 2nd attempt at Uprising. Then Sole Survivor 2011 came, 3rd times the charm, when I pinned not only my opponent this Sunday, but the very first Undisputed Champion, to win this title, ain't that an interesting way for things to come full circle? "

[ Johnny pauses once more. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" See Derek, you may of fought for years, trying to get this title BACK. While me, I've fought for years, waited for it to be active, just to get it for the first time. I'm not going to let you just snatch it from me. You may want this title badly, believe me, I know you do. I'm just not going to let you have it though. I'm not going to be the next Derek Daniels...or Mr. Man...or Geidon, Michael King, Michael Burke, Johnny Starr, whatever the fuck he wants to call himself....or any other piece of Trash who fluked their way into one reign, just to never see it again. "

[ Johnny stops when he gets a text on his cell. He reads it to see it's from White Tiger. ]

WHITE TIGER-TEXT
Where u at? It's almost time for our match.
~THE EWE LEGEND~

[ Johnny shakes his head and responds ]

JOHNNY CHAOS-TEXT
Well if SOMEONE didn't rat me out to the damn Raiders...I'll be there don't worry.
~THE EXTREME ONE~

[ Johnny looks back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That concludes Part One of my 3 Part Promos. Until Sunday, Derek, just remember...you have already lost...it's not fate, it's not even destiny...it is merely the Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny slowly opens the door, making sure the Raiders have vacated, which they have. Johnny smiles and exits as the scene fades. ]

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 02/27/11
Card: No Love Lost
Opponent(s): Derek Daniels
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Buried Alive Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 02/21/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #118
Opponent(s): Derek Daniels & Mr. Man
Stipulation: Tag Match with White Tiger
Outcome: Victory

Date: 02/14/11
Opponent(s): Chris Warren
Stipulation: Singles Non-Title Match

Date: 01/23/11
Card: Sole Survivor
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark & Derek Daniels
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship Tag Match with White Tiger

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Champion (1)
World Heavyweight Champion (3)
International Champion (1)
All American Champion (1)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect
Abdul Q (3)
Adrienne Lawson
Alex Shelley
Alex Stone
Assassin (3)
Benji Homan
Blue Panther/Chris Ceno (2)
B-Radical
Brett Hart
Brooke McGuire
Cameron Hayden
Chris Burgess
Chris Jericho (2)
Chris Steel (2)
Christian Taylor
Christy Chaos (4)
Chris Warren
Ciaran Michaels (2)
Dan Taylor
D-Dawg
Dean Winchester (2)
Derek Daniels (3)
Derrick Sanderson
D-Money
Drew
Duke (3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle (2)
Gavin Masterson
Gaz Black
Gwen Rose
H8
Ice Cool
Jack Michaels (3)
James Cage (3)
James Manson
Javi
Jeff Jarrett (4)
Jenny Rodgers
Jesse Woods
Jimmy Justice
J.B.L.
Johnny Doom
Juan
K-Dawg/Kurtis Porter (10)
Kid Kronic
King James Lawson
Konnan
Kyle Deathlocke
The Linz
Lord G Nutt
Lynx Madison (4)
Magna
Malici (3)
Mark Cha0s
Michael King
Mike Shockly
Mr. Man (4)
Muhammad Hassan
Nero Phoenix (4)
Randy Orton
Red Thunder
Rick Cage
Ricky Chambers
Rikku (2)
The Rock
Scott Rock
Scotty Blaze (2)
Sean Lewis (2)
Shawn Ashlocke (2)
Shawn Michaels (2)
Slade Craven
Snake
Snitsky
Stacy Keibler
Sterling James Keenan
Stone Cole Steve Austin
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Toxic
White Tiger (2)
Will Westbrook (2)
XIII

Last edited by JAY on Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:59 am
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWE Career Record

Jensen Era Record

Power 15 2.0

-SCENE ONE-

[ We are live backstage of the Staples Center, just an hour or two before No Love Lost will kick off. We find ourselves in the locker room of our own Undisputed Champion Johnny Chaos who currently sits on his couch watching some of Derek's promo's on the TV. Just then Drama walks into the room, she has a dvd in her hand and a smile on her face as she puts the DVD in and sits next to Johnny. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Where the hell you been? "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Oh no where important. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That says alot. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" What do you care, I heard about your little escapade with our waitress. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I gotta stop listening to these rumours. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Relax I'm not mad. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Ok not that there's anything for you to be mad about, but even if their was, why ain't you? "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Age old expression dear. Don't get mad, get even. "

[ After drama said that she picks up a remote and hits play on the DVD. The footage starts on the TV, where we see Drama, and apparently Dean Winchester sitting on a bed, both stripped to nothing but their undergarments. Drama looks at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Hey Hun...I thought it might be high time you seen what it was like when the shoe is on the other foot. "

[ Drama licks the side of "Dean's" face then whispers into his ear, followed by nibbling it. He smiles and looks at the camera, raising up his right hand. ]

[ Actor on TV show Supernatural ]
JENSEN ACKLES
" YEAH!...FUCK JOHNNY CHAOS! WOOOO! "

[ Drama rolls over onto of Jensen and begins to make out with him, the scene gets hot and heavy, but unfortunately they kick over the camera before we can see much else. As the footage abruptly ends we see Johnny and Drama watching it on the couch, Drama has a slight coy smile on her face waiting to see Johnny's reactions. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well played, I had that coming. Like you said, get even...Now it's my turn to get even. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" You done have....you've cheated on my countless times, I'm WAY behind. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I'm not talking about you. Sad thing is, I already pre-planned this. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" What do you mean? "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I've already cheated on you another time you don't know about, and neither does he. Waiting for the right time to reveal the evidence to him. I guess now is as good a time as any.....SARA! "

[ Sara enters the room and looks at Johnny, not exactly pleased to be there. I'm sure you have all forgotten about her by now, but this is Snake's Girlfriend(or is it ex by now?) that Johnny kidnapped a long time ago, him and Snake faced for her at Night of Terror, and Johnny won. Technically Johnny has owned rights to her ever since, and yet this is the first time you finally see her lol. Back to the roleplay, Johnny grabs a DVD out of his duffle bag and hands it to Sara. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Take this to Dean's locker room. And no Funny business, don't go running to Snake, bring your ass back here, let's not forget about the restraining order we had filed on him from you. "

[ Sara bows her head, remembering when Johnny forced her to sign them papers. She takes the DVD and leaves the room while Johnny looks back over to Drama with a smile. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" The Dean of Mean is about to have his whole world rocked. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" I don't even want to know what it is on that DVD. Especially seeing how you treat that poor girl Sara. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Hey, that's Snake's fault...it's not my fault he couldn't fight for her honor and sucked too bad to withstand this greatness. "

[ Drama rolls her eyes. ]

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" You're so full of yourself. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" What are you complaining about, we've had a free babysitter ever since October. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Doesn't make it right. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well things ain't fair. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" You know what would be amazing to see.....you win a match without someone's help. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I've done it many times. "

[ The Extreme Wife ]
DRAMA
" Then let's see it again, because I'm not joining you tonight. "

[ Drama gets up and leaves the room. Johnny just shrugs. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Whatever, fuck you bitch. "

[ Johnny goes back to watching TV as the scene fades away. ]

-SCENE TWO-

[ The following is footage taped several days ago. The scene opens up inside a room, seems like a normal room, but what is off about it, is the various WrestleMania Posters and other WrestleMania stuff covering the entire room. The Door opens and in walks the Undisputed Champion, Johnny Chaos. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Hello and welcome to Part Two of the Johnny Chaos Saga of No Love Lost. Our topic this time, well I think you can figure that out can't you? "

[ Johnny motions his hand pointing out the WM posters and merchandise that is everywhere. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I forgot, our viewers are complete morons, so I'm gonna have to tell you, it's WrestleMania. What does WrestleMania have to do with No Love Lost? Well alot quite frankly. I've been here before....twice....So close...but let it slip. I was in this EXACT same situation at Final Destination before WrestleMania Four. It was my last World Title defense before WrestleMania, my chance to headline the big daddy of them all, and I let it slip. "

[ Johnny walks around the room looking at all the posters, shaking his head a little. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Think about the history of this event here in EWE. WrestleMania One, a 2nd Chance Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship. Was actually EWE's 1st 2nd Chance Elimination Chamber. The Match was won by Emperor Ben, I mean how pathetic is that? We all know it woulda been a much different story if The Extreme One was in that Chamber, but he wasn't. "

[ Johnny walks up to a WrestleMania Two poster that seems to be highlighting two different matches, Johnny just shakes his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Everyone considered WrestleMania Two to be a double header, with two supposed "Main Events". First there's the Hell in a Cell everyone knows about between Triple H & Derek Daniels. Me Personally, I didn't care for it, I mean look at the two people in it? Doesn't that already explain how much it sucked? We all know how I feel about both those guys. The other match, the World Heavyweight Title match between Emperor Ben and White Tiger, where my partner emurged the new champion. Either one of those matches would of been 10x better if they had someone with more talent in them, like me for example. "

[ Johnny looks at a WrestleMania 3 Poster with disgust. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" The first time I was close, and let it slip. The Triple Threat Triple Stacked Cage between Randy Orton, Sean Lewis, and Jeff Payne, better known as White Tiger. Sean Lewis won that match, but he shouldn't have. He should of never been in it, but I let it slip, I let that piece of gutter trash eliminate me in the semi finals of the first ever King of Xtreme Tournament. "

[ Johnny shakes his head, ready to just move on, but WrestleMania 4's poster doesn't make him feel much better. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Again, I was close...and let it fuckin slip. I lost my World Title to Shawn I like it up The Ass-Lock on my final defense before WrestleMania. It never should of been Shawn Ashlocke vs Sean Lewis...It should of me getting my revenge on Sean Lewis for knocking me out of the Main Event the year prior. "

[ Johnny stops walking, seemingly he doesn't even want to mention the other two anymore. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Screw WrestleMania's 5 and 6....two boring triple threats that would of been 10x bigger if I was in them...Eighteen wins at WrestleMania 5...but who cares?....Triple H wins at WrestleMania 6, We definately don't give a shit. There's a morale to this long story and it's simple. "

[ Johnny pauses and looks straight at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Despite being the biggest name this company has to offer, the travesty is that I have never headlined the supposed GRAND event. How exactly is it such a big event, when it's greatest star has never been in the main event? I've been to all 6, but never the main event. I was close TWICE...and was screwed over at the last possible moment. NOT THIS TIME! "

[ Johnny shakes his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No no, not this time. 3rd Time will be the charm, I will NOT be cut short of my WrestleMania Main Event dreams in the final lap for a 3rd fuckin time. Derek I know how bad you want your title back...I know how bad you may want your first WrestleMania Main Event, but you don't deserve it, you don't deserve none of it. That is why I am going to bury your ass this Sunday, I will put you out of your pitiful missery, and go on...go on to right the wrong...justify the in-justice....Make WrestleMania FINALLY worth calling itself the biggest event of the year. "

[ Johnny pauses for a slight moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" It's not Destiny...it's not Fate....it is Merely....The Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny walks out of the room as the camera zooms in on a customized WrestleMania 7 Poster. It's obviously and old WrestleMania poster that just has the WM7 Logo pasted onto it, along with cut outs of both Johnny and Dutch to the left and right. The camera stays zoomed in on that makeshift poster as the scene fades away. ]

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH

LAST 3 MATCHES

TITLES HELD
-CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Champion (1)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer

Witness To The Chaos Effect
Abdul Q (3)
Adrienne Lawson
Alex Shelley
Alex Stone
Assassin (3)
Benji Homan
Blue Panther/Chris Ceno (2)
B-Radical
Brett Hart
Brooke McGuire
Cameron Hayden
Chris Burgess
Chris Jericho (2)
Chris Steel (2)
Christian Taylor
Christy Chaos (4)
Chris Warren
Ciaran Michaels (2)
Dan Taylor
D-Dawg
Dean Winchester (2)
Derek Daniels (3)
Derrick Sanderson
D-Money
Drew
Duke (3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle (2)
Gavin Masterson
Gaz Black
Gwen Rose
H8
Ice Cool
Jack Michaels (3)
James Cage (3)
James Manson
Javi
Jeff Jarrett (4)
Jenny Rodgers
Jesse Woods
Jimmy Justice
J.B.L.
Johnny Doom
Juan
K-Dawg/Kurtis Porter (10)
Kid Kronic
King James Lawson
Konnan
Kyle Deathlocke
The Linz
Lord G Nutt
Lynx Madison (4)
Magna
Malici (3)
Mark Cha0s
Michael King
Mike Shockly
Mr. Man (4)
Muhammad Hassan
Nero Phoenix (4)
Randy Orton
Red Thunder
Rick Cage
Ricky Chambers
Rikku (2)
The Rock
Scott Rock
Scotty Blaze (2)
Sean Lewis (2)
Shawn Ashlocke (2)
Shawn Michaels (2)
Slade Craven
Snake
Snitsky
Stacy Keibler
Sterling James Keenan
Stone Cole Steve Austin
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Toxic
White Tiger (2)
Will Westbrook (2)
XIII

Last edited by JAY on Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:03 am
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWE Career Record

Jensen Era Record

Power 15 2.0

-SCENE ONE-

[ The following is once again footage taped days before No Love Lost. The scene is the dark of the night, and seems to be inside a cemetary. We go around the cemetary seeing all the various headstones, then stop at one of those stone buildings in the middle of it all. We can see a figure standing in the shadow of the entrance of that building. They have a lit cigarette in their mouth. After blowing a couple drags, that figure comes from the shadow, to reveal Johnny Chaos. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This place is eerie ain't it? What makes Cemetaries so creepy though? Is it the ominous way the moonlight shines on these tombstones. Is the fact that there are countless dead bodies below your feet. Is it the feeling that some day, you don't know when, but some day you'll be one of them? Or maybe it's just a combination. "

[ Johnny takes a drag from his cigarette and looks back at the stone building. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" And then you got this random building in the center of it all. What is this for anyways? Just right here in the center, just perfect for thinking you're above all these deceased. Well okay technically you are above them, about 6 feet actually. "

[ Johnny takes another drag and shrugs before walking on through the rest of the graveyard. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This place is a natural creepy place, yet the perfect representation of the end. Weather it be the end of a life, or in this particular case, dreams, maybe even a career. The Cemetary is the perfect place to represent any of that. "

[ Johnny stops in a perfect spot so that when he looks at the camera, you can see nothing but a ton of tombstones behind him. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This is really the perfect place for me to cut a promo to be honest. Look at all of these tombstones. Think of them as Hall of Famers I have slayed...or nobodies I have demolished....Rookie hot shots who ran home crying after they met the Extreme One. Or just maybe any fan who felt betrayed by me. Each of those people, in one way or another, are dead inside. That's what all these tombstones very well represent. All we need to do is find the perfect place for Derek Daniels. "

[ Johnny smiles and begins walking again as he takes a final drag and tosses his cigarette. He finds a stump and takes a seat, before looking back at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" What haven't I said about Derek Daniels though? Washed up piece of trash....no about 10 dozen times. One Hit Wonder....Nah I said that, cause then he called me one, that was a riot. Here's what I haven't said about you Derek. Good Job. "

[ Johnny smirks. for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You finaly grew a pair of balls and started to become a man. "

[ Johnny begins to slowly clap. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" No longer is Derek Daniels Dutch Clark's little side kick bitch boy. You have become your own man, it's all about you...and I can respect that. It's a shame really, you finally become a man, someone I could learn to respect, only in time for me to end your career. "

[ Johnny shakes his head, kinda let down by that. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I mean, your whole Career you have been nothing but a side kick, you;ve always been in someone's shadows, ever since your very EWE debut, starting with Triple H, ya I remember that. When you and Triple H got a divorce, you went on to Jack Michaels for awhile. Then you vanished from EWE, only to come back and be in White Tiger's shadow. I know you could attempt to say the same about me, but let me remind you which one out of me and White Tiger is currently the Undisputed Champion. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" After your second Divorce, this time with White Tiger, you vainished again, never made a real come back until last year, and once again, you was in the shadows....this time of a mere Rookie in Dutch Clark. You're the seasoned vet, the first ever EWE Undisputed Champion...and yet you was always 2nd bill to Dutch Clark, a Rookie...how pathetic is that? "

[ Johnny shakes his head as he thinks about that. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But Finally...FINALLY...Derek Daniels is on his own...it's hard to be in anyones Shadow, when you have turned your back on every friend you have ever had. That's something I can relate to, you have finally seen the light. Friends are nothing more than pawns, they can help you in some situations, but they are never really necassary...sooner or later, they only get in your way. That's why me and White Tiger are the tag team that we are, because neither one of us could ever consider the other, a friend. He'll never stand in my way, if he tries, I'll beat him down so bad he'll start repeating his name when he cuts a promo...I'll knock his ass into retirement. "

[ Johnny smirks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But Derek, too little too late. I have gained some respect for you, but too little too late. You see Derek, we've been through a lifetime together, and now it is time for it all to come to an end. The end of our long history. It's been a wild ride, but as you know, all things, eventually come to an end. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I may of gained a little respect for you Derek, but it doesn't mean I will let you just walk all over me. I WILL NOT let you take this title from me I worked so hard to get...and I will NOT let you cut me short of WrestleMania, AGAIN. "

[ Johnny gets up and walks a few stops and stops again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Derek....Don't blam yourself for the outcome at No Love Lost....it's not your fault.....Don't blame Fate either....You know where this is going, don't blame Destiny either... "

[ Johnny pulls a pack of cigs out lightening another cigarette. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Blame The Chaos Effect... "

[ Johnny smokes his cigaratte as he walks off screen, the camera zooms up behind where he was last standing, to see a empty grave. The camera zooms in and fades out on the tombstone. ]

R.I.P.
Here Lies The EWE Career of Derek Daniels
July 2004 - February 27th, 2011

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH

LAST 3 MATCHES

TITLES HELD
-CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Champion (1)
X-Tag Team Champion (1)
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion (1)
Mid Eastern Champion (1)
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
Best Heel
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer