Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Night of Terror II - 10/31/10 Empty Night of Terror II - 10/31/10

Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:16 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Night of Terror II - 10/31/10 Empty Re: Night of Terror II - 10/31/10

Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:16 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 85
Lose: 61
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 24
Lose: 12
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: ??
Peak: #3 (Weeks 18 & 19)
Total Appearences: 16/22

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

The scene is dark, pitch black in fact. Nothing can be seen, a light begins to slowly flicker, then come on barely dimmed. Below the dim light beam is a woman tied up to a chair, when the camera zooms in a little more, we can see the woman is Sara. Footsteps are faintly heard, they get begin to get louder and louder, until they stop completely. The camera barely veers over to the right, were we see a man, dressed up in black jeans, and a black hoody, only their chin can be seen, but it's not distinguishable to who they are, because they are also wearing sunglasses. Their is a mic barely seen by his lips, because his hood covers most of it up, it's hard to say what the mic is called. I guess the easiest way to describe it's use, since a lot of people like Smallville here, it's the same mic Oliver and Clark use as Green Arrow and the Blur, to change their voice. The man looks at the camera, with a slight grin that appears on his face.

--THE UNKNOWN--
Hello EWE Universe. I, you might wonder, who is this strange looking man, that hides his face? From my get up, you might call me, the Black Arrow. I can also be called Mr X, The Mystery Opponent, preferably, I'd like it to just call me...THE UNKNOWN. For that is precisely what I am, I am the Unknown, the unknown factor of this match. The Unknown factor is what most people fear. The number one fear today, is death. People fear death, not because of dying, people live their lives expecting to go where they are going to go. People really don't fear dying itself, what they fear is the Unknown factor, not knowing when or how it's going to happen. Will we die a 90 year old man lying in our sleep, or will we die by getting hit by a bus tomorrow. The Unknown factor is feared worldwide, weather they know it or not. It is for that reason, I wish to be called, The Unknown. For my Unknown factor will spread fear through the man who claims to be the Baddest Man on the Planet. Snake's are one of the world's biggest fears as well, but the Unknown Factor surpasses Snakes. It is once again the Unknown factor, that makes you fear a Snake. You see a Snake, and you get scared, but why is that? I'll tell you why, it's the Unknown Factor, unless you are a snake expert, when you see a snake, you will wonder, is that Snake poisonous or not? It's that Unknown Factor that will prevent you from getting anywhere near that Snake, as to not take the chance. The Snake I will meet this Sunday, I happen to know is very poisonous Not to me though, he's very poisonous to his fans and to his own career. The weak mindless zombies that choose to cheer for this sad excuse of a man, are poisoned just for that reason. They have already poisoned their minds, dropping their IQ every time they watch a Snake Promo, making them mindless. Snake is poisonous to his own career, because he hasn't realized he should of just stayed retired. He's done everything he could do, he was the first ever 2x Undisputed Champion, yet, he chose to come back, to taint his career.

The Unknown drops his head for a moment to actually take a breath from his speech. He looks back up and continues where he left off.

--THE UNKNOWN--
That is exactly what Snake has done as well. He hasn't won any match of importance since his return. With the exception of one round of the King of Xtreme, he has lost every match worth anything. He can't amount any sort of streak at all. Perhaps his only big match he won worth talking about since he's been back, was defeating Johnny Chaos at Extreme OverLoad. I'm not saying Johnny Chaos is a model example of a great superstar either, but Snake's defeat, put another road block in his stupid quest. I actually found that pretty funny. The way Johnny and Snake have performed lately though, I can't say weather they'd have the same result in a rematch. Johnny Chaos would probably make Snake his little bitch, which is exactly what I'm going to do for him. I have an UN-fair advantage though don't I? I have Snake's heart, and I'm going to rip it out this Sunday.

The Unknown steps up to Sara and wipes his hand slowly down her cheek. He locks eyes with her, as he continues his speech.

--THE UNKNOWN--
This woman is Snake's heart. He's scoured the globe ever since I took her. People seemed to think Michael Jensen was behind this, I should feel honored, but no, I'm not Michael Jensen, I actually have hair for one. I also have balls to get in the ring and take care of issues myself, unlike Jensen. Now you may ask, what issues do I have with Snake? That's real easy, I had respect for him, I'll admit I used to be a fan of Snake's, so much of a fan, if we ever met, I think we would of been friends. I no longer have that respect for him though, he needs to hang it up and admit his career is over with. He's tainting his career, and making people question his position in the hall of fame. Snake wouldn't realize this on his own, not without a little push. That is why I took drastic measures, by taking his heart. Sara here is his heart, I took her from him, and it's messed with his mind ever since.

The Unknown looks back to the camera.

--THE UNKNOWN--
Snake, I'm doing this for your own good. One of two things will happen from this, and both are what I seek. You will either give up and retire, realizing you are tainting your own career. The other scenario I see happening, this will drive you, force you to return to your best. The Snake who was the Undisputed Champion, dominating the EWE World with Revolution X, that Snake hasn't been seen in years, perhaps this will force the return of that man, or perhaps not. I guess we will find out which will happen come this Sunday, let's just hope that if you can't find yourself, you will be smart enough to realize your career is over. I doubt you can though, with all that weed you smoke. We don't know though which will happen, until it happens. That's once again that Unknown Factor I talked about. The Unknown factor can be feared, but sometimes it also causes anticipation and excitement. Fans tune into a Pay Per View, because of the Unknown factor, they don't know who's going to win each match or what to expect. That is what they tune in for, to find out. The Unknown Factor is a very powerful thing, it can consume your whole lively hood, that is something that will very well happen to Snake this Sunday.

The Unknown walks away from Sara and over to another door that we can barely see from the dim light.

--THE UNKNOWN--
I'm willing to let you in on a little more about me though. I will give up a little bit of that Unknown Factor, Sara isn't the only girl who fell victim in this game of chess. So now I guess it is time, we met contestant Number Two.

The Unknown smiles as he opens the door. He walks into the door, but the scene abruptly ends, forcing you to wait until next time Wink

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 10/31/10
Card: Night of Terror II
Opponent(s): Snake
Stipulation: Nightmare's Lair Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 10/25/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #112
Opponent(s): Will Westbrook & Jack Michaels
Stipulation: Tag Match with Shawn Ashlocke
Outcome: Victory

Date: 10/18/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #111
Opponent(s): Will Westbrook
Stipulation: Singles Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 10/13/10
Card: Wednesday Night Xplosion #86
Opponent(s): Sean Lewis

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect
Abdul Q (2)
Adrienne Lawson
Alex Shelley
Alex Stone
Assassin (3)
Benji Homan
Blue Panther/Chris Ceno (2)
B-Radical
Brett Hart
Brooke McGuire
Cameron Hayden
Chris Burgess
Chris Jericho (2)
Chris Steel (2)
Christian Taylor
Christy Chaos (4)
Ciaran Michaels (2)
Dan Taylor
D-Dawg
Dean Winchester (2)
Derek Daniels
Derrick Sanderson
D-Money
Drew
Duke (3)
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle (2)
Gavin Masterson
Gaz Black
Gwen Rose
H8
Ice Cool
Jack Michaels (2)
James Cage (3)
James Manson
Javi
Jeff Jarrett (4)
Jenny Rodgers
Jesse Woods
Jimmy Justice
J.B.L.
Johnny Doom
Juan
K-Dawg/Kurtis Porter (10)
Kid Kronic
King James Lawson
Konnan
Kyle Deathlocke
The Linz
Lord G Nutt
Lynx Madison (4)
Magna
Malici (3)
Mark Cha0s
Michael King
Mike Shockly
Mr. Man (3)
Muhammad Hassan
Nero Phoenix (4)
Randy Orton
Red Thunder
Rick Cage
Ricky Chambers
Rikku (2)
The Rock
Scott Rock
Scotty Blaze (2)
Sean Lewis (2)
Shawn Michaels (2)
Slade Craven
Snitsky
Stacy Keibler
Sterling James Keenan
Stone Cole Steve Austin
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Toxic
White Tiger (2)
Will Westbrook
XIII

JAY
JAY
Admin

Night of Terror II - 10/31/10 Empty Re: Night of Terror II - 10/31/10

Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:22 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 85
Lose: 61
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 24
Lose: 12
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: ??
Peak: #3 (Weeks 18 & 19)
Total Appearences: 16/22

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

The scene picks up where the last promo left off. The Unknown walks into the other room, where we see another dim light over another woman in a chair. The woman has her head bowed over so we can't tell who she is yet. the Unknown walks over and brushes his hand through her hair, laughing a little bit.

--THE UNKNOWN--
It looks like I been a very bad person haven't I? Sara wasn't the only victim that I took it seems doesn't it. Who is this woman, what importance is she to this match? Quite a bit actually...in fact...Why don't we just show the world.

The Unknown puts his hand under her chin and lifts it up, showing her face to the camera. Now we can see that it is definitely Drama, the wife of Johnny Chaos. The Unknown smirks, looking to the camera as he keeps his hand under her chin.

--THE UNKNOWN--
Here you have another person, everyone thought Michael Jensen was behind. I assure you Jensen had nothing to do with any of these kidnappings, because I have nothing to do with Michael Jensen. You all know why I took Sara though, I wanted to give Snake some drive, so why did I take Drama here? It's really quit simple actually. Drama here, helped me cover my tracks.

The Unknown smiles, what did he mean by that?

--THE UNKNOWN--
What do you say we show them what I mean by that?

Drama nods, before standing up, revealing that she isn't even tied up. She smiles and looks at The Unknown. She suddenly gives him a deep passionate kiss. In the middle of making out with him Drama pulls off his hood. After they finish, The Unknown turns back to the camera with a grin on his face, and now he is no longer, Unknown.

--JOHNNY CHAOS--
Surprised? I'm sure you are. Jensen trying to frame me for kidnapping my own sister, got people sniffing real close to finding out I kidnapped Sara. I needed to get people off my trail, faking my own wife's kidnapping was the perfect cover, Jensen couldn't of threatened me at more of an convenient time, for it set him up perfectly to make people think he did it. Me spending the last couple months telling my employees to scour the globe to find my wife, was all fake. It was just a way to keep all you morons off my trail. Amanda here has been perfectly fine, she's enjoyed time at home taking care of Alyssa. Haven't you?

--DRAMA--
That's right, it's been fun. I also gotta say, seeing everyone's reactions, thinking I was really kidnapped, it was all great entertainment.

--JOHNNY CHAOS--
That's what I do, I'm what makes EWE Watchable. I bring the talent, and the entertainment. Now that I covered why I had to fake my own wife's kidnapping though, I need to get back on topic, back to Snake. I meant everything I said as "The Unknown". Most of it anyway. I did want to see the old Snake return, the old Snake, the one who tore it up with me in Revolution X, he was the true Bad Man. That Snake maybe, just maybe, did deserve his spot in the Hall of Fame. The Snake we've seen these last 3 or 4 years, definitely does not. Extreme OverLoad, you got lucky, I'm going to prove that this Sunday. I know what you're thinking, shouldn't I be more worried about my World Title match? I'm not, I got it in the bag...The fact I was put into the World Title match was the perfect cover, the perfect time to make my challenge to you, without expecting it to be me. This Sunday at Night of Terror, it will be a glorious night for The Extreme One...I humiliate Snake, adding him to the list like I should of already did at Extreme OverLoad, and then later in the same night, I become a 3x World Heavyweight Champion, or 4x Heavyweight Champion all together. That spells the perfect evening.

Johnny pauses for a moment, smiling as he nods.

--JOHNNY CHAOS--
This past week on Chaos was another one of them perfect evenings. It's amazing what someone would do for the right price. I buy Jose a 30 pack of Corona, and look what he does. That was truly a thing of beauty to see right there, I couldn't help but to laugh when I seen it. It was a good investment, I must say that. You may of beaten me at Extreme OverLoad, but that was nothing more than a fluke, deep down, even you know that. You have no chance of ever beating The Extreme One when he's at his absolute best, don't beat yourself up though, pretty much no one can. I'm going to rectify two wrongs on Sunday, well actually make that three. Not only will I rectify the wrong of Shawn Ashlocke being our World Heavyweight Champion, but I'm going to rectify two more wrongs when it comes to you. First, your fluke, I'm going to prove it to be just that, by beating you. Secondly, your undeserving spot in the Hall of Fame, I'm going to rectify that, and be the man praised for years to come, to be known as the guy who finally put Snake out of his misery and ended his career.

Johnny smirks.

--JOHNNY CHAOS--
I guess I got nothing else to say, this is kind of difficult with you not having any guts to air a single promo yet, or at least at the time this promo was taped. Just remember one thing Snake, This match, much like your career, it's already over. You have already lost. Call it Fate, call it Destiny...The truth is, it is merely The Chaos Effect.

Johnny smiles putting his arm around Drama. The couple walks out of the room as the camera zooms in and fades on the empty chair Drama was sitting in.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 10/31/10
Card: Night of Terror II
Opponent(s): Snake
Stipulation: Nightmare's Lair Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 10/25/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #112
Opponent(s): Will Westbrook & Jack Michaels
Stipulation: Tag Match with Shawn Ashlocke

Date: 10/18/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #111
Opponent(s): Will Westbrook
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 10/13/10
Card: Wednesday Night Xplosion #86
Opponent(s): Sean Lewis

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect