Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Wednesday Night Xplosion #86 - 10/13/10 Empty Wednesday Night Xplosion #86 - 10/13/10

Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:35 pm
WEDNESDAY NIGHT XPLOSION #86
10/13/10
Singles Match
Johnny Chaos Vs. Sean Lewis
RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Wednesday Night Xplosion #86 - 10/13/10 Empty Re: Wednesday Night Xplosion #86 - 10/13/10

Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:35 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 83
Lose: 60
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Defeat

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 22
Lose: 11
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: #3
Peak: #3 (Weeks 18 & 19)
Total Appearences: 13/19

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

[ The cameras open up backstage of the Beijing National Stadium in Beijing China. Chaos has just finished it's taping as we see Johnny Chaos sitting in a chair in a darkly lit room. Over his shoulder, is the EWE World Heavyweight Championship. However it is not the newly designed title, it is the old title Johnny used to have. Johnny looks at the title and smirks into the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I know you guys are seeing this promo, before the airing of Monday Night Chaos, and I know you are all wondering, does this mean I have become the World Heavyweight Champion for a 3rd time? I cannot give you that answer, if I had lost, I didn't want to sit here with nothing, then the millions of Johnny Chaos fans wouldn't tune into Chaos. If I won, I didn't want to sit here with the Title, and spoil it all for those same millions of Johnny Chaos Fans. That is why I have my old title, to leave you all wondering. You'll have to tune in. "

[ Johnny smiles. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now then, we move onto this coming Wednesday. With Chaos in the past, or soon to be, I make my one night return to Wednesday Night Xplosion. March of 2007, that was the last time The Extreme One competed on Wednesday Night Xplosion. So this Wednesday marks a 3 year return, but for only one night. How poetic, that my one night return, is against Sean Lewis. You know the storied rivalry between Sean and myself. He whipped my ass 5 times straight, but oh, I finally got him back, I finally beat him, and in a match he was undefeated in, that I had yet to compete in. The Infamous Barbed Wire Ladder Match. A Match I am now undefeated in. "

[ Johnny smirks for a moment, looking back at the title on his shoulder. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I defeated Sean in that match, retaining this very same title, and more importantly ending his streak over me. Now a new streak begins, My streak over Lewis began at the 2007 King of Xtreme...and it continues this Wednesday Night. Now you sent a text to my cell that you wouldn't be able to cut a promo for this match, that you can't think of anything to do. I should just do an easy promo myself then, but here I am. I'm not falling for that shit, your tactics are old and washed up. Washed up, that's ironic for me to say, because it's exactly the two words that got this match booked to begin with. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" You should know, I called LAW, and I asked for this match personally. By some miracle, he actually granted me my wish. You may ask, why did I ask for this match? Well to put it simple, pay back...You called me Washed Up, ok maybe it was Abdul that actually said it, but we all know that's really what you thought. Abdul isn't dumb enough to actually think that, not when I handed him his own ass two weeks in a row. So Following that, I decided I'd give you the great opportunity to see just how Washed up, I really am. So here we are, This Wednesday Night, you get the chance to prove that I'm "Washed Up". "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I could go on and on about you Sean, like for instance, your fiancee. I screwed Trixy's brains out, made her squeal. You take it a step further, and decide you're going to marry her. I treated her to the greatest night of her life, you are giving her a miserable life. On that subject, first my sister, now Trixy, the standards you set for marriage is astonishing. A slut, and an over-rated slut, you can't sleep with both Tag Team Champions, without being such a thing. This isn't about Christy nor Trixy though is it? It's about the self proclaimed Franchise. You sicken me with such a name, you are no franchise, that is for damn certain. If anyone is the true pioneer of this company, it's ME! "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I been here since day one, putting in my hard work...while you just skate by fluking your way to fame. You win the King of Xtreme, by pure fluke...you escape the Triple Stacked Cage...by pure fluke...you won two more World Titles...by two more flukes...Being a Fluke is the story of your career, you're nothing more than a glorified Mid Carder to me, always have been, and always will be. Only one of us deserved the Push between us, and that was me. You should have stayed down in the mid cards, where you belong, but someone in back needed them a BJ. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Not only will that over-rated Slob Dutch Clark defeat you at Night of Terror, he will embarrass you...which is sad for anyone. But if anyone is more over-rated than Dutch Clark,  it's Sean Lewis. What exactly did you do to become Number One Contender? You beat some nobody quicker than a couple other guys could beat their nobodies, congratulations. In a true test to become Number One Contender...you let my sister beat you...how the fuck does someone do that? I just can't see how ANYONE can lose to her, it's a disgrace to any of us TRUE athletes. Aside from that, what did you do after you became Number One Contender? You lost, to Freaking Derek Daniels! Another over-rated sack of garbage the EWE seems to be full of. Face it Sean, you not only don't deserve that Title, you don't even deserve a shot at it, the only TRUE Champion the EWE should have. "

[ Johnny looks at the old World Title on his shoulder. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" is JOHNNY FUCKIN CHAOS! "

[ Johnny smirks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Not only will I prove my worth by defeating a joke of a number one contender, but in the same motion I'll prove how much of a joke this number one contender is, when he loses again. The new streak has begun between us Sean, just accept the fact, you have already lost....You can look at it as fate, or perhaps even destiny...The truth of the matter, it is merely....The Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny smiles again as the lights dim out to blackness and the camera shuts off shortly after. ]

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 10/13/10
Card: Wednesday Night Xplosion #86
Opponent(s): Sean Lewis
Stipulation: Singles Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 10/11/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #110
Opponent(s): Several
Stipulation: World Heavyweight Championship - Ultimate Three Phase Challenge
Outcome: 2nd Place

Date: 09/26/10
Card: Dynamic Destruction
Opponent(s): Mr. Man
Stipulation: No Holds Barred Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 09/20/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #109
Opponent(s): Kurtis Porter & Dean Winchester
Stipulation: Intergender Tag Match with Mr. Man
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect