Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #110 - 10/11/10 Empty Monday Night Chaos #110 - 10/11/10

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 am

RESULT: 2nd Place

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #110 - 10/11/10 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #110 - 10/11/10

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Johnny Chaos
Nickname: The Extreme One
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Theme: "Goin Down" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Married- Amanda "Drama" Carter
Finishers: Extreme MakeOver, Chaos Effect, Extreme Splash
Allies: Drama
Enemies: Everyone Else

EWE Career Record
Win: 83
Lose: 59
Draw: 05

Current Streak: 4 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: ???

Worst Streak: ???

Jensen Era Record
Win: 22
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

Power 15 2.0
Current: #3
Peak: #3 (Weeks 18 & 19)
Total Appearences: 13/19

Original Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 21-23, 31, 38)
Total Appearences: 42

-SCENE ONE-

[ The Cameras open up in the Beijing National Stadium in Beijing China. We look around, the arena is completely empty, because it's still 3 or 4 days before Chaos will air. We see the Double Stacked Cage has been lowered to the floor. As we look, we can barely see a figure in the top cage. The camera zooms in, to see Johnny Chaos sitting in a chair in the top cage. We look closer, and see Johnny is holding an older World Heavyweight Championship in his lap, two titles ago from his reigns. Johnny stares at the title for a few moments then slowly raises his head to smirk at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Do you know how long it's been since I've held this title for real? "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment, as if waiting for the future crowd(this promo is pre-recorded) to answer. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" March of 2007, was the last time I called myself the EWE World Heavyweight Champion. August of that same year the last time I called myself a Heavyweight Champion, with a brief EWE Title reign. This Monday I have my chance, my chance to be a 3x World Heavyweight Champion, or 4x Heavyweight Champion in total. To do that I must enter my 3rd Three Phase Challenge. EWE's 4th time hosting this match, this will be my 3rd, The 2nd was Chaos exclusive as well and I hadn't entered because I was on Xplosion. "

[ Johnny looks around the cage, shaking his head before looking back to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" This is actualy the first time I have entered this structure. I know you're saying, but Johnny you just said you've been in this match twice. I have been in this match twice, but never have I entered this structure, because both times I was eliminated in Phase One. "

[ Johnny drops his head for a moment, he looks back up putting his hand up. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I don't want to go there, I don't want to talk about my screw jobs in the past. Let's talk about this one, and lets start with these random entires that have no business in this match. For example, Jay Jobber, who the hell is Jay Jobber? You have no business being in this match, or anywhere near the EWE to begin with, nuff said. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But then you got Finlay. Finlay, me and you go back, all the way to Team ECW. I remember a crucial match me and you partook in. We humiliated the Sinister Alliance, so much so we sent them packing. We did ECW, and hell the whole EWE proud, when we rided the EWE of The Sinister Alliance. That was me and you that did that, but Finaly you are no longer apart of the EWE. If you think you can waltz in here and become the World Heavyweight Champion, you got another thing coming. You may love to fight, but I love to get Extreme, lets see if you can keep up. "

[ Johnny smiles and winks to the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" The last non-contracted superstar to mention when I recorded this, is Will Westbrook, or as I once called him, Will Westcock. "

[ Johnny smirks, then continues. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I don't know who you think you are entering this match Will, but you don't belong. The Undertaker and Finlay already showed how un-important you are. They mentioned Jack Michaels, who hadn't entered at the time, but didn't mention you. It's as if they said, you are only known, for being his student, you are un-important enough to be known on your own. I know what's on your mind Will. Ya you want that World Title, maybe you do, but I know what else you want, what you're not telling anyone. That is that you want to get your hands on The Extreme One, don't you? Ever since King of Xtreme, I'm not surprised if all you pathetic Mean Machine Graduates want to get a piece of me. I ask, no I beg, come and get it chump. I'll easily dispose of you, showing the world you are nothing more than a washed up piece of garbage just like your mentor. "

[ Johnny pauses for a moment, then continues. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now I'm going to cover some of the rumored entries. Being this is pre-recorded, some of them may have already entered by now, but when I've done this none of them have. Of course it could turn out none of them enter, but doing a pre-recorded promo, I'd rather cover all my bases. So let's start it off with Jon North, another member of the Minnie Mouse School of Wienies. "

[ Johnny laughs a little bit shaking his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I know you and all your classmates remember that, which is why any of you would love to get ahold of The Extreme One. What some people may not realize though, is that Jon here has been in EWE before. It was brief, so noone will remember it, but I do, and he did absoultely nothing. So to think he could even consider entering this match, play with the thought that he could be World Heavyweight Champion, amuses me. You are pathetic Jon, you and all your classmates. See if going up against Jack at the King of Xtreme taught me one thing, it's that if there's anyone I can't stand more than underseriving Hall of Famers, it's graduates of the Mean Machine School of Wrestling. Every single person from that school is sad and pathetic, including you. "

[ Johnny stops nodding his head slightly. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" That even includes our Tag Team Champions. Dutch & Derek are very lucky they are not elgible to enter this match, I'd love for them to. I have been itching for the chance to teach these chumps a lesson. I have talked trash about Dutch since day one, he's the saddest excuse for an EWE Champion in EWE History, yes believe it or not, worse than Kurtis Porter. All the trash talk about this slob, and I have yet to be given the chance to prove it. As for his partner, I'd want nothing more than to give him what I know he's wanted ever since WrestleMania, when I destroyed The Dynamic One. "

[ Johnny smirks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I tried to recruit White Tiger, but he's done went and got injured. Don't worry though boys, sooner or later I will find the perfect partner on Chaos, I don't care how much they suck, I don't even need them, I could take you chumps on my own. Legally though, I need a partner to challenge for the titles, so I will find me a partner, just to get my hands on you. It's not even the Tag Team Titles I want, I just want the chance to expose Style & Pride for the fraud that they are. "

[ Johnny pauses again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" But it's not about them, they can't even enter this match as I said. So I'll move onto another rumored entry, that being their teacher and mentor, Jack Michaels. Now some said you already entered, because they are ignorant, for when I recorded this, you haven't yet. Jack I urge you to change your mind, you honestly don't want to do this. You thought The King of Xtreme was bad? That was just business, just imagine what will happen when you get in my way for the World Heavyweight Championship. I promise, if we make it to this structure together, I will finish what I started, and end your career. You will never compete again, so do not enter if you know what's good for ya. Though, being pre-recorded, I may be too late. If that be the case, well, I guess the EWE fans can mourn the end of Jack Michaels. "

[ Johnny stops again. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Another slight rumour, noone has talked about him, not that kind of rumour. However I do happen to know he was called by Michael Jensen, now he never did say yes, but he never said no neither. So, just to cover my bases, I'm going to talk about the possible entry, of the self proclaimed "Great" Muhammad Hassan. I honestly can't understand why Jensen would even consider letting this guy enter this match. Security better check his ass, make sure he doesn't bring a bomb into the match. "

[ Johnny laughs shaking his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I know you're saying, that's Racist Johnny, you're profiling. I can tell you, I doubt if Hassan cares about me profiling him. I'm nothing more than another wrestler to him, now for WWE to profile him, that bothered him, he lost his job over that. Let me take you back, Hassan was a member of the SmackDown brand at the time. Following terrorist attacks in London, the FFA and UPN started badgering the WWE to remove Hassan from SmackDown. What does the WWE do? Rather then sending him to RAW, or simply changing his gimmick, they fire him. I found that to be, very hilarious. "

[ By Johnny finding that hilarious, Jay thought that was very stupid. They coulda just changed his gimmick, instead they fire a man with pretty good talents, over a gimmick THEY GAVE HIM, stupid retards lol. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Profiling and un-fair treatment aside, Hassan you don't know what you'd be getting yourself into if you enter this match. Why don't you just let those rumours of your entry, remain a rumour, capesh? "

[ Johnny stops for a moment and takes a breath. He grins and looks right at the camera. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" One final rumour to mention, actually he's not even been rumoured. Following the events of Dynamic Destruction though, I'd call it, gut instinct. My gut instinct is of course referring to, Shawn Ashlocke. I know, it's very unlikely Shawn or Hassan is going to enter, but I'm pre-recording this promo. I rather prepare for someone who doesn't enter, then to not prepare for someone who does. Shawn, if you do show your pretty little face, you better pray for one of us to be dumped out in the first phase. If both of us get locked into this structure, I can care less who's with us, I will make you suffer. You stole a title from me, a title I never got my rematch for. They all wanted you to face Sean Lewis at WrestleMania, big whoopty fuckin do. You even got your rematch, albeit you had 4 extras in a brutal King of the Mountain, you still got your rematch. I never got mine! In all fairness, we shouldn't even be having this match, they should just hand me the title, or at the very least, have me facing someone else they feel deserving. No matter, Shawn, if you enter, don't make it to Phase Two, or you shall suffer the consequences. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now to the actual Chaos Roster...First Chaos Brand Superstar to show, was Knowmad. Who the fuck is this guy? He signs his contract, debuts in the Three Phase Challenge, I bet he's feeling pretty lucky. Let me assure you kid, you are not lucky, you will be crushed. You may as well change your name to Knowsuck...because we all KNOW...you SUCK. "

[ Johnny laughs a little bit. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Then we got The Undertaker, where the hell did he come from? Seriously, he signed a contract, got his ass handed to him a couple times, then vanished. Now suddenly you mention the World Championship, and here he is. Makes no difference, I don't fear The Deadman, nor the American Bad Ass for that matter. In fact, I'm not worried about any of your multiple personalities. Let me remind you of something, this is not the WWE. This is EWE, a complete different yard for you. The competition is much harder, I think that was proven at WrestleMania One. See your undefeated at WWE's WrestleMania, but lost right off the bat at EWE WrestleMania One. You'll say that wasn't exactly you, but it doesn't matter. You haven't what it takes to beat the Exteme One, simple as that. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" I don't have much to say about The Instant Failure either. He is precisely that, a failure. You had the Tag Team Title handed to you, but what have you done since? You and Edge had one defense, and it was against The Hollywood Blondes. You beat two chicks, congratulations, noone is impressed. Since then you let Edge down, you two couldn't even beat Style and Pride. You can't call it a fluke, because you two lost to them a 2nd time at DD. So just give up, and stop holding your partner back. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now that covers the Chaos superstars that have shown, prior to this recording. Now for the rest of the Chaos Brand, I'm going to have to run through these real quick because i'm running out of tape. "

[ Translation, running out of words, trying to cut out the kayfabe, description don't count it's like a narrator, so ha! ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" First the people that mean absolutely nothing to me. Ash Valentyne, he's nobody, he could be like Taker and randomly show his face after the mention of the title, but he'd still lose. Green Arrow, he sucks too, he's fairly even on his win-loss ratio, Monday will be another loss. Alpha Male, so he's dominated a bunch of nobodies, do I really care? Johnny Chaos isn't a nobody, he's no threat to me. Piper, he was good, back in the 80's, he's another person that means nothing to me too. Then there's Jeff Hardy, the charismatic Enigma. Jeff is nothing to me as well, he's nothing but hype, hype that I never understood. Monday everyone will see, that compared to The Extreme One, he's slow and boring, oh and pathetic. "

[ Johnny smirks a little bit. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now another batch of people, these people are no longer threats, because rumours say they won't be entering, but to be fair, they wasn't threats anyway. First you got Dean Winchester, it doesn't matter if he enters or not, I've beaten him twice, has he beaten me? I didn't think so. Then you got his partner, Kurtis Porter, the former Champ. Rumours say he's been injured, thus won't enter. But you'd be a moron to think I would consider him a threat, I've beaten him more than he's been laid. And lastly in this batch you got White Tiger. White Tiger was injured by Triple H, what the hell man? I know, I know, before his injury I was offering to team with him, and ya I admit, it doesn't mean I would consider him a threat, because I wouldn't. I may of wanted to team with him, but it doesn't mean I still don't think I'm better than him, and one day I will prove I CAN beat him. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now then, we got the Mid Eastern Champion, Spider. You think you are special because you are Mid Eastern Champion? You have beaten noone that impresses me. Yea, you've held the title twice, but you did so by beating Dean both times. I've beaten him twice too, means nothing to me. Do youself a favor, and don't enter. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Abdul Q, Same goes for you, just because your're International Champion doesn't make me impressed. Again, so you defeated Miz and Orton for those two reigns, who can't? You should just find yourself lucky that I don't take that title from you myself. I have beaten you not once, but twice in a row, technically I have a shot, but I'm going for something bigger, consider yourself blessed. Don't even think about interfering in my quest for the World Championship, or I WILL take yours. "

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Then you got Edge, The Rated R Superstar, the Ultimate Opportunist. You may be a former 2x EWE Champion, but that's in the past. I know you're dreaming of becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion, you just may as well keep dreaming. People may think you'll win, and someone that looks similar to you, will, but that will be, The Extreme One. "

[ Johnny smirks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" The Baddest Man on the planet, Snake. We go back, but unfortunately, that's in the past. I know you're still on your high from Extreme OverLoad, but I assure you that was a fluke. One day, we will meet again, and on that day...you know what, I'll let you find out then. "

[ Johnny smiles and winks. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" Now that leaves me one person. "

[ Johnny smirks, nodding his head. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" For those keeping score, they may have noticed, I conviently saved Mr Man for last. My ex-partner, the same man I embarrassed at Dynamic Destruction. I exposed him, for the pathetic, piece of garbage that he is, as I said I would. Thanks to me, He can now call himself, The Pathetic Standard, because he still sets the standard for pathetic. If I can do this to him in a match, that means nothing, do you really think I'm going to let him stand in my way of becoming World Heavyweight Champion? I don't think so. "

[ Johnny stops for a moment. ]

[ The Extreme One ]
JOHNNY CHAOS
" My Tape is almost gone, so to anyone else who enters, I simply don't care. Every single one of you who enter, will have to accept that you have already lost. I JOHNNY CHAOS, will become the 3x World Heavyweight Champion. You can call it destiny, call it fate. The truth is, it is merely The Chaos Effect. "

[ Johnny smirks as slowly the lights dim down and the camera fades out. ]

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 10/11/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #110
Opponent(s): Several
Stipulation: World Heavyweight Championship - Ultimate Three Phase Challenge

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 09/26/10
Card: Dynamic Destruction
Opponent(s): Mr. Man
Stipulation: No Holds Barred Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 09/20/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #109
Opponent(s): Kurtis Porter & Dean Winchester
Stipulation: Intergender Tag Match with Mr. Man

Date: 09/13/10
Card: Monday Night Chaos #108
Opponent(s): Abdul Q & Christy Chaos
Stipulation: Intergender Tag Match with Alicia Q

TITLES HELD
EWE Champion
World Heavyweight Champion (2)
International Champion
All American Champion
X-Tag Team Champion
(w/ Mortis)
X-Division Champion
Mid Eastern Champion
X-Core Champion (2)
X-Core 24/7 Champion (3)

SPOTLIGHT
Superstar of the Month- Dec 2006
Superstar of the Week- 8x
Top 5 Rper- 30x

OTHER AWARDS
Best Storyline (Rev X Vs. PJ)
#2 Rper for HFO PPV
Best Faction (ECW)
Best Xplosion Brand Match (Chill Factor - WHC TLC Match vs Nero Phoenix - Won)
#3 RPer for KOX PPV
#4 RPer for American Revolution PPV
#4 RPer for SSLAM PPV
#1 RPer for Halloween Havoc PPV
#4 RPer for Final Cut PPV
#1 RPer for Chill Factor PPV
Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
Best Chaos Brand Match (SSLAM EWE Championship Elimination Chamber - Won)
#4 RPer for KOX PPV
#3 RPer for AfterMath PPV
#3 RPer for Extreme OverLoad PPV
#1 RPer for SSLAM PPV
EWE Hall of Fame
MISC
Gold Grand Slammer
1st Ever International Champion
1st Ever Superstar of the Month
Ended Sean Lewis' Undefeated Streak in BWL
Hat Tricked 3 EWE Heavyweight Titles within a year

Witness To The Chaos Effect