Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Retribution 2010 - 05/30/10 Empty Retribution 2010 - 05/30/10

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:11 am

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Retribution 2010 - 05/30/10 Empty Re: Retribution 2010 - 05/30/10

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:11 am

Name: Michael Jensen
Theme Song: Psycho by Puddle of Mudd
HomeTown: Albany, New York
W-L-D Record: 1-0-0
Defeated: Dean Winchester
Allies: The Industry
Enemies: DX, Dean, White Tiger & Anyone Else who crosses the boss
Next Match: Dean Winchester, No Holds Barred @ Retribution 2010

{} The scene opens up inside Jensen's office, where we see Jensen at his office shuffeling papers. We suddenly hear "Save Me" by Remy Zero, as we look over and see Big Show sitting in front of Jensen's plasma TV, with Smalville credits playing. {}

..::..Michael Jensen..::..
[ How many times I gotta tell you, don't watch that crap in here. ]

..::..The Big Show..::..
[ You only hate it, because they wrote out Lex. ]

[ Whatever, just watch it somewhere else. ]

{} Big Show only simply turns it down rather then turning it off, before Jensen can say anything about it, there's a knock at the door. Jensen looks over to Stone, Stone nods and answers the door. As Stone opens the door we see a nerdy looking guy holding a remote. {}

..::..Nerd Guy..::..
[ Hello, Mr Stone. ]

..::..Stone..::..
[ What do you want? ]

[ To speak to Jensen. ]

{} The guy walks past Stone and up to Jensen. He looks down and noticed a fancy green rock sitting in a jewlry box. {}

[ What's that? ]

[ A Rare Emerald, it costed more than your house, but what do you want? ]

[ I have the prototype ]

[ Prototype for what? ]

[ The 4D 3000. ]

[ The What? ]

[ The 4D 3000, One of Jensen Industries many projects, why you acting stupid? ]

[ Do you like your job? ]

[ Umm, ya...it pays pretty decent, why? ]

[ Because if you talk like that to me again you'll be The Janitor. ]

[ Is that a Threat? ]

{} Big Show laughs out loud, Jensen looks over. {}

[ What's so funny. ]

..::..The Big Show..::..
[ Really it's irony that i'm watching this show, and he said one of it's favorite lines. ]

{} Jensen just looks at him for a second, he blinks, then looks back over to the other guy. {}

[ So what does this 4D 3000 do? ]

[ It’s really quite fascinating, all you do is point and click this button. ]

[ Point where? ]

[ At the TV, but.. ]

[ At the TV? ]

{} Jensen points it at the TV. {}

[ Like this? ]

[ Ya but don’t do.. ]

{} It’s too late as Jensen pushes the button, suddenly a figure comes from out of the TV Big Show was watching, as Big Show’s eyes almost blow out of his skull. Tom Welling as come out of the TV wearing a black trench coat, black T-Shirt with the silver S Logo on it, and black pants. Tom, or is it Tom? Looks over at Jensen and he seems very surprised. {}

..::..Tom Wellings..::..
[ You? But you’re dead…how can this be? ]

{} Jensen seems confused by this, as he looks over to the Nerd Guy. {}

[ What the hell is Tom Welling doing in my office? ]

[ That’s not exactly Tom.. ]

..::..Tom Wellings..::..
[ Answer the question Lex.. ]

{} Tom, grabs Jensen by the collar, Big Show responds quickly to kiss his bosses ass by saving him, but Tom, I guess, maybe not though, just shoves Big Show threw the wall, and the next wall, and the next wall, ect. Jensen’s eyes light up. {}

[ Ya, you have brought the actual Clark Kent out of the TV. ]

[ That’s impossible… ]

{} The nerd looks through the hole Big Show went through, then back to Jensen. {}

[ Are you sure? ]

..::..Tom...I mean...Clark Kent..::..
[ Just tell me how you faked your death. ]

[ I’m not Lex! Stone Help me! ]

{} Jensen looks at Stone, still in the grasp of Clark, Stone looks at Clark, then at the hole, Stone then walks out the door. {}

..::..Clark Kent..::..
[ I’m sick of your lies, you answer me now. ]

{} Jensen reaches back on his desk for his cell phone to call for help, but instead grabs the emerald, or is it an emerald at all? Immediately after grabbing it he hits Clark over the head with it, which would normally have no effect, but the ermerald isn't an emerald at all, which Clark falls to the ground, Jensen seems surprised, but lays the rock down ontop of Clark's chest, as you can see it's causing Pain on Clark. {}

[ I got ripped off! ]

{} Big Show comes stumbling through the hole and doesn't look like he's in good shape. {}

[ Keep the rock near him, find Stone and lock him up, you two are on guard duty. ]

{} Jensen then looks over to the nerd and takes the remote. {}

[ I can find better use for this, now get out. ]

[ But Sir.. ]

[ I said get out. ].

{} The guy leaves bowing his head as Jensen looks back over to Show. {}

[ I said find Stone! is everyone stupid today? ]

{} Big Show leaves as Jensen sits down in his chair and looks over to the weakened Clark. He smirks as the scene fades. {}

{} The scene reopens as we see Jensen sitting in his desk chair, he gradually looks up to the camera. {}

[ Retribution is vastly approaching, by the way thanks for ordering tickets, fattening my wallet, much appreciated. So Dean is not dead, well that sucks. But hey, not even god is perfect, next time I'll make sure I get the job done. Perhaps that next time is this Sunday. ]

{} Jensen pauses for a moment as he spins his chair and stands up. {}

[ Dean has caused nothing but problems for me. He's humilated me, he's beaten me to within an inch of my life, he's wrecked my property. But he has not taken my dignity. He cannot, and will not take who I am. I am Michael Jensen, The founder and chairman of Jensen Industries, I was a Mulit-Billionaire before I was legally able to Drink. I have built my own empire, and used that to re-birth and re-build the defunct Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, re-building it to what it is today. I make Vinice McMahon look like a common street bum. I am simply better than you Dean Winchester, I am better then anyone watching this, I won't let some punk ruin my reputation. ]

{} Jensen walks on out of his room, as in the background we see Big Show and Stone dragging Clark. {}

[ If this kid thinks a few threats, and empty promises can scare a man like me, he is sadly mistaken. I fear noone, I own fear. If you think I am scared of you, it's because I wanted you to believe I was scared of you. It is all apart of an elaborate game, a master game to which I have pre-planned and pre-set the pieces. You are playing out a role Dean, a role I expected you to play. I knew you would go to that shed, I knew Katie would find out and go to warn you, I knew she would show you a way out. You have both played out your roles to nothing but perfection. ]

{} Behind Jensen we see Big Show and Stone still dragging Clark, until the Rock falls off. Big Show quickly rushes after the rock, leaving Stone to hold Clark. Stone struggles as Clark starts re-gaining energy, Big Show quickly duck tapes the rock to Clark's chest, and continues to wrap it over and over. Meanwhile, Jensen continues to walk, paying no mind to what's going on behind him. {}

[ If you ever think for one second you are a step ahead of me, I am acutally 10 steps ahead of you. I created your game, weather you know it or not, you act and do just like I want you to do. Every EWE Superstar is part of this elaborate game I have maniupulated. This Game continues on to Retribution, when Dean Winchester will finally see the light, You shall finally come to reckognition that you can't out-wit, and out perform The great Michael Jensen. For I am the Creator, I am the Orchanstrator, and I am better than all of you. ]

{} Jensen smirks and walks off, as we zoom in to see Big Show and Stone still struggling to lock Clark into a room. {}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum