Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

LAW #67 - 8/6/17 Empty LAW #67 - 8/6/17

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:28 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox

LAW Career Record
Win: 03
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

LAW Singles Record
Win: 02
Lose: 01

LAW Tag Record
Win: 01

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

EWE Career Record
Win: 63
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 47
Lose: 09

EWE Tag Record
Win: 16

Final Streak: 5 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Win: 66
Lose: 12

Career Singles Record
Win: 49
Lose: 10

Career Tag Record
Win: 17
Lose: 02

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

CHAPTER THREE: WHERE IT ALL STARTED
===ON CAMERA===

The scene picks up once again inside the Chaos Wrestling All-Stars school, but this time it is more of a present day. Standing in the middle of the ring of the presently empty school, is Abby Addiction. Wearing blue Jeans and a black with teal lettering "Feel The Addiction" T-Shirt she grabs the top rope as she keeps her head looking down.

"It's been awhile since I have been in this particular ring. June of 2011 I graduated from this school... even though I did not make my professional debut until July. That wasn't the last time I was in this building, though. I've been here, helping Christy with some of the new students every now and then, but sadly... I don't remember when the last time was."

Looking up she looks around the surrounding area of the ring.

"I owe my career, to this place here. I've learned here, I've grown here. No matter where I go, no matter what I achive... It all started..."

She points down to the mat below her feet as she turns to the camera.

"Here."

With a subtle hair flip as she wipes her hand over her head she continues.

"What was the point? Just that I don't forget where I came from... as I continue to move forward. Not when I win this match... not when I win the Queen of the Ring Tournament. I always remember who I am and what has made me the wrestler I am today. Now as far as this match is concerned, I do admit I don't have a whole lot of experience with these matches. I mean, I was technically in one last year... but you already know what I would say about that, so we'll just skip past that. Other than that, the only other one on my resume would be the first... and only as it turns out, EWE Miss Rumble Match last year."

She shows her index and thumb to the camera with a very small amount of space between them.

"So close... second place. I got so far, but it all came crumbling down. I knocked Michelle out... completely forgot about her and she made me pay for that mistake when I was on the verge of eliminating Trish. That was my own mistake, I took my eyes off of Michelle and forgot that she was still in the match. Some would say this match should be easier... because that match I had 14 other opponents... this time I only have 6. I don't know, though. Easier... harder... that's arguable either way. Take into considering the 6 woman I am facing are hell bent on taking that crown and this match is their chance to show the world... exactly why they will."

With a pause she gives a slight nod.

"True, it's not exactly meant for that. Pinning or submitting three women in three consecutive matches isn't the same as throwing them over a top rope... we're all well aware. It's all about making a statement. To me, it's just another match, another dose of healthy competition and I look forward to it either way."

Leaning on the ropes she begins to think for a moment.

"I don't really have too much I want to say about them I admit. I'd rather save it for the big dance. I will give a tease though if you will. Fitting I assume, since that's all this match really is, is a tease. That being said let's look at the field... you have La Estrella. What I have done said about her, still remains true. I do still respect her and her pride in her heritage. Even though she came up short against me last time. I respect her just the same. She gave her best effort, despite teaming with her quarter finals opponent. She still tried and I respect that, just as I expect her to do the same here in this match."

She gives another slight nod.

"Speaking of her partner. Stacy... it was every bit I expected it to be. You were a fine competitor. I'm sorry you had to come up on the wrong end, but as you well know... it's just the way this business works. I look forward to meeting you again tonight, even though it still won't be the same. It will still have 5 other women in our way... and we'll be trying to throw each other over a top rope, rather than out wrestling one another. I wish you the best of luck regardless, as I hope to be seeing you one on one at the end of this thing."

Abby smirks as she gives a slight wink to the camera.

"Then you have Kate Steele. She beat Maria Salvatore to get her spot, the same night I got mine. It was a pretty good match too. I can't say it wasn't impressive. Not that it will matter in a match like this. A match like this is not about who can out-wrestle one another. This is a match about being lucky, picking your spot and throwing each other over a top rope. Not to say you won't excel at that."

"You may very well, we'll have to see. Battle Royal, aside I may or may not see you at the Pay Per View... we'll have to see."

She pauses for a moment as she gives a soft sigh to ready herself.

"Bringing me to one I will... and those I might. Gabby is my opponent in the Quarter Finals. She's the only person in this match I am 100% guaranteed to be facing at the Queen of the Ring. Obviously, I'm not going to get into her too much right now. I am looking forward to facing her, however. That's all I really need to say to be honest. At least for now... I'll see you in this match... but I'll REALLY see you at the Queen of the Ring... best of luck."

Walking over she leans into a corner and rubs her chin.

"Then you have Team Kickass themselves. Two women who will probably work together in this match to eliminate all of us then fight each other. Cliche' but probably their tactic. It won't prove anything for their quest to the crown, but they won't see it that way. I don't have much to say about Kenzi herself right now either. The woman I am likely to meet in the Semi-Finals if I get past Gabby... just my prediction keep calm, ladies."

Abby chuckles lightly.

"Again I'll save you... I know it's a cop out, I just rather not get into it right now... there's only one person that I really have anything to say anything to right now... and that's your partner, Sarah. I respect you... You do not return it and I do not expect you to, but I do respect your drive for this sport. Before I get into that, though... I do want to say I don't respect you calling me that of which I am not... that of which I have never been. When I signed my contract last year... it was not meant to be a part time deal... it was a full fledged contract. Obviously, things happened, but that is not the point. When I came back, it wasn't just to enter this tournament... it's not a part time thing. LAW 68 after Queen of the Ring, win or lose... I'll be there. LAW 69... I'll be there... LAW 70, 71, 72... I'll be there. LAW 65, I wasn't booked... but I was there. Trust me, Sarah... Abby Addiction is not a part timer. Now just because you log onto the website and see that I'm not on the Roster... or that my contract hasn't even been moved from the inactive contracts... well, that isn't my fault."

She gives a wink to the camera before continuing.

"That said... I do respect all your drive. Five Matches in Five Nights... yea, that's crazy. Power to you, though. Here's the thing, however. Yes, you have been hyping this up, because some of us aren't as active on social media, I admit. You win that title, that'd be good for you... but will you be recognized as the face of this company? You would argue so... and possibly. It still would be hard to distinguish you, though... because you're elsewhere. You don't win that title... you'll be upset, sure... but then you'll just chase a championship somewhere else, so is it really the end of the world?"

Giving a slight shrug she continues.

"The point I'm deriving to. I respect your spirt, I respect your drive... but don't sit there and call others weak... because we don't share your views. To collect as many championships as you want in multiple companies... yea that's great and impressive. Doing that, however, you lose the value of them championships... it's about showing pride and honor in that championship. You can argue all you please that you do that, as the competitor you are... I just see it as padding your ego, padding your resume. When Abby Addiction wins that Championship. I WILL be the face of this company. This is the only company I compete for. I will be here and here alone showing pride and loyalty into that Championship... not using it to brush my own ego as I go to collect more titles from more companies."

She shakes her head slightly.

"That's what you don't get. Yea you have great drive, you compete with all these companies and give your all, but you also blend in. Abby Addiction is a brand... an exclusive brand to Ladies All-Star Wrestling and NO ONE else. You can argue you values and I'll argue mine. If we were to meet at the Queen of the Ring... there's only one place that would be, and that would be in the Finals. So I guess we'll see if that happens, then we'll see who's values mean more. Til then... you can get a small taste... a small preview here in a battle royal... that you can't... that you won't... Beat The Addiction."

She gives a wink to the camera before stepping out of the ring. Walking out of the shot the camera stays in position zooming and fading on the CWA Logo.

NEXT MATCH
Date: 8/6/17
Card: LAW #67
Opponent(s): 6 Others
Stipulation: Battle Royal

LAST 5 MATCHES
Date: 7/23/17
Card: LAW #66
Opponent(s): Stacy Jones & La Estrella
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Katalina Starr
Outcome: Victory

Date: 6/25/17