Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

LAW #66 - 7/23/17 Empty LAW #66 - 7/23/17

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:03 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox

LAW Career Record
Win: 02
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

LAW Singles Record
Win: 02
Lose: 01

LAW Tag Record
Win: 00

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

EWE Career Record
Win: 63
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 47
Lose: 09

EWE Tag Record
Win: 16

Final Streak: 5 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Win: 65
Lose: 12

Career Singles Record
Win: 49
Lose: 10

Career Tag Record
Win: 16
Lose: 02

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

PROLOGUE
===OFF CAMERA===

It's a warm night in the outskirts of St. Louis Missouri as Abigail "Abby Addiction" Tailbott wearing a pair of white shorts and a matching tank top, sits on the lap of her jean and red t-shirt clad newly-wed husband Kris Tailbott. The couple sits out on the deck of their home looking up at the beautiful sky.

"I don't want to go to bed. Cause then I have to get on a flight tomorrow and leave you."

Abby looked to Kris as she said that last line, who chuckles looking back at her.

"Don't act like you'll be so lost."

"I'm just gonna have to get used to it, is all. I'm used to you traveling with me. I am happy for you, though."

Kris gives a slight shrug.

"It's not that big of a deal. The company isn't the highest on the food chain by any stretch of the imagination."

"It's a start, though. You have been away from the ring for far too long."

"Three times as long as you were."

"Exactly. They aren't huge, but it's a good place for you to get your barrings."

"Plus, my family name hasn't leaked there yet."

"Hey, I'm best friends with one of them, you know?"

Kris chuckles and nods.

"I just mean... they cast pretty big shadows. It's nice to get my own fresh start and not have a reputation to live up to."

Abby nods in agreement.

"That's a fair point."

"But forget about me, I still got over a week, I'm not the one jetting off to California for their 2nd match back."

Abby smiles.

"I'm looking forward to it. If nothing else, the chance to show any lingering doubters there might be, that I'm not the same woman they probably think I was on their horrible first impression of me last year."

"You'll tear shit up once you get going, then they'll all know who you are."

"That's sweet of you... but that would be your Aunt. I never "tore" anyone up."

"You'll earn a shit ton of respect in no time, though."

"We'll see, but enough about business. Can we just enjoy our last night together for a few days?"

"Well I can think of the best way to do that... let's go to bed."

"I don't want to go to bed, I just told you I'm not ready to sleep."

"Never said anything about sleeping."

Abby smirks an evil grin.

"Only if you carry me there."

"Going to make me work for it."

"You know how it is."

Kris chuckles as he grabs the woman on his lap and stands to his feet, almost losing his balance for a half second, but he gains control.

"You got me right?"

"Of course, babe."

Kris carries his wife into the house as the scene fades to black.

CHAPTER TWO: THE WOMAN I REALLY AM
===ON CAMERA===

The scene opens up on the shores of Long Beach. Quite a few people scour the beach on this hot summer day. Panning around the people it finds one particular in Abby Addiction, wearing a red two piece bikini sitting on a lawn chair. Looking down at her cell she smirks at a text she is reading. As the camera gets closer she looks up with a warm smile.

"Pleasure for you guys to join me. I know what you ladies might be thinking, as I sit here lounging on this lawn chair, enjoying the sunshine and beautiful Pacific Ocean view in front of me, that I am not taking this match very seriously."

She quickly shakes her head for emphasis.

"That couldn't be further from the truth. I have just finished a workout an hour ago, as a matter of fact. I have been working out all week... why do you think I've been a ghost on Social Media?"

Giving a slight wink to the camera, Abby turns her feet to the side of the chair to face the camera fully.

"This match is quite important to me. It's a small preview of the Queen of the Ring tournament, of course, it's important. A Tag match with half of the field... Cliche'? Of course... but it still always works just fine. Then again though, it wouldn't matter if I was facing two random girls making their debut... it would be odd being teamed with some random person, but it would still not be any less important of a match to me."

She gives a slight nod.

"I lost my drive and passion last year... we been over that. It has returned to me, though. With that, there is something you ladies all need to learn about me. With my passion, with my drive... EVERY match is important to me. It does not matter if I'm in the ring with the World Champion... or some local fan they pulled out of the stands. I will give 110% every single time."

"That is just who I am and who I have always been. It's why I have the record that I have had in my career. It's why I won the first Queen of the Ring I entered, not here, but the other one. Not trying to brag, just making the statement, I was given quote unquote "easy matches" those first two rounds as a higher seed. I could have barely tried and still likely won those first two rounds, but I didn't. I went in all guns blazing every single round. That's just who I am. I am a very passionate person when it comes to this sport. That's why it's surprising that I lost it last year. The fact is I burnt myself out. I went 5 years with that mentality, constantly firing on all cylinders... I needed a break. Here I am, ready to go 5 more."

Smirking a little she gives another slight nod.

"Which brings me to this week's actual match finally. It's funny, I know more about my opponents than I do my actual "partner". I even went onto the website and couldn't even find a profile for her. That is regardless, though. There is one thing I do know about her. The one thing I know, makes me guess she probably isn't too pleased to be teaming with me. Considering her relations to Katie Klein that is and me being the one who eliminated her from this tournament."

She shrugs slightly.

"Nature of the business. I say you squash whatever you might have against me. Put it to the side and help me show these two ladies why one of us is going to win the Queen of the Ring. That would be the bigger thing to do. If that doesn't appease you, go ahead and walk out on me if you want to. You'll just put me in a handicap match. It would be tough, but if I pulled it off... just imagine what that would do and the statement that would make to my claim to the crown."

She gives another slight shrug with a smile on her face.

"So do as you wish. I'm bringing it either way. I'm not here to play around this time. That being said, I'll turn my attention to the opposition. Starting with the Luchadore La Estrella. You know looking at you, it kind of reminds me of... no, I'm not going to say it."

She chuckles lightly to herself while shaking her head. She can only wonder if her mentor is watching this right now to get the reference. Which considering... no, I'm not going to say it either, but she obviously is if I say so.

"In all seriousness, I really don't know much about you. I know you got quite a following though, which I'm happy for you. I also respect your pride in your heritage, bringing it to America and representing it very well. Again I haven't gotten to see much of you, but what little I have seen, I can't say I'm not impressed. I know your speed will be something for me to try and contest with. It won't be simple, but it can and will be done. I do, however, hope for nothing but the best for you, just not on this show and not the complete crown at the Queen of the Ring... but best of luck regardless."

Pausing for a moment she smiles slightly. She feels a bit of excitement and angst moving onto the next matter. With a smile on her face, she looks back to the camera.

"Bringing me to the most intriguing aspect of this match as far as I am concerned. Stacy Jones has a real passion for this sport, like myself. Never mind all the championships she has won, which is impressive in its own right and much respect for each one. They are nothing but a testament to what I already know. Her passion and drive shows in the ring. She understands, like me... that Champions don't just show up big when a title is on the line or a title shot is up for grabs. Real Champions show up big, every single night. Make no mistake about it, Stacy Jones is a real threat in this tournament."

"That is what makes me most look forward to this match. Katalina and Estrella provide an interesting mix to spice it up... but it's Stacy I'm looking forward to stepping into that ring with. It almost makes me sad we are on opposite sides of the bracket, because we may not get a chance to go one on one, unless of course... we meet in the Finals. Which is, of course, my goal and hers. There's a lot of talent standing in our way from that happening, though."

Brushing a hand through her hair she gives a slight shrug.

"I guess we have to make the most of this opportunity we do have then, just in case. I wish you the best of luck either which way. Not only tonight but in the Queen of the Ring tournament itself. I plan on being in the finals... I know the road won't be easy. I know I have a possibility of facing two highly respected women in Ladies All-Star Wrestling through the Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals. It won't be easy at all, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

She gives another nod to the camera as she continues.

"That is perhaps what led to last year, after 5 years of it. I have had my much-needed break, though. I'm good now... and it continues like it has my whole career. I live and thrive on the challenge. I don't want the easy roads... I will bring it no matter which road I get of course, but I always prefer the best challenge I can be offered. It's the only way to truly prove yourself to the world, as far as I am concerned. So yes, I look forward to the challenge that comes my way."

Standing up she pauses a moment before waving it off.

"That is still some time away, however. For now, I look forward to the match this week. I don't know what Katlina will bring. Regardless, though... I am happy to put on a show for the fans and give you ladies a nice taste of what's coming your way next month. Estrella, Stacy... I can only wish you the best of luck... but unfortunately, as you ladies are about to find out, with our without Katlina's help."

She gives a stern look to the camera.

"You simply can't... Beat The Addiction."

With a wink to the camera she walks off towards the ocean. The camera watches her until she disappears into the crowd before panning up to look at the glaring sun, causing the scene to fade to black.

NEXT MATCH
Date: 7/23/17
Card: LAW #66
Opponent(s): Stacy Jones & La Estrella
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Katalina Starr

LAST 5 MATCHES
Date: 6/25/17
Card: LAW #64
Opponent(s): Katie Klein
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring Qualifying Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 8/28/16