Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/20/08 Empty WWE RAW - 10/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:15 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
10/20/08
Six Man Match
Randy Orton, Batista & MVP Vs. JBL, Chris Jericho & John Cena
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/20/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 10/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:17 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Scene opens up backstage of the AT&T Center in San Antonio Texas, a WWE House Show the Day before RAW. The Camera's pan around until it finds a specific lockerroom in the lockerroom we see Randy Orton sitting on a bench after he just finished beating a local. Stacy Keibler comes out of the bathrroom, dressed in her ring attire as she walks over and stands in front of Orton.

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: How's this?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: It's fine..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: You didn't even look up..

Orton looks up at Stacy as she smiles and strikes a pose.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Like I said, it's fine...why does it matter what you wear in a match?

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: You'll never learn will you...us girls, it always matters what we wear, no matter what we do...I gotta look good doing it..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You're facing some nobody, and it's not even televised...

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: I still gotta look good for the audience..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Trust me Stace, you look good no matter what you wear...but why care about what these hicks think?

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: I don't...but I can make them jealous, that I'm yours...and they can't have it..

Orton smiles a little and nods.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: That's true..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Anyways, it's time for my match, wish me luck..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Like you need it..

Stacy reaches in for a kiss on the lips, before she heads out the door. Orton looks back down to go back to unlacing his boots, when we hear the door open and close again..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: What'd you forg...

Orton stops when he turns around and sees it's not Stacy..Orton gets to his feet as we still can't see who it is..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Montel...you must be lost..

The camera's come out, just a tad, but enough to see that is indeed MVP..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Oh I must be lost..You got some nerve Randy..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I got some nerve? Maybe you are dumber then you look, you're the one that came here..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: I came here to give you a message...See weather we like it or not, we gotta Team Tommorrow night on RAW...I don't like it, but it's what Eric has decided to do, but just incase you get any ideas of screwing me like you did last week...

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Hold on, wait a minute...you're blamming me for your loss last week?

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Who else could I blame...certainly not myself, I had that fool beat, he was one Drive-By away from lights out...But you stepped in my business..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: See you're wrong...I did nothing, I never got involved in that match..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Only because you cowarded out..you were planning on it, don't even lie....you can't hanlde that I'm better than you, and a serious threat to you at Cyber Sunday..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You need to stop halucinating....I was simply scouting you, to see if you were indeed a threat...to be honest I was unsure why Eric put you in the match, you haven't done anything spectacular that I heard of, so I needed to take a look for myself...and I seen the mistake Eric truely made..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Only because you distracted me..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I did no such thing...you took your eyes of your opponent...you dropped the ball..that was your own mistake, you can't blame anyone, but yourself..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: I'll show you and everyone else Eric made the smartest decission of his life putting me in that match, cause at Cyber Sunday, I'm leaving with that Title, you can count on that..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I doubt that...Before you can do that, you gotta keep your eyes on the task...and not drop the ball...You see Montel, you may be the Highest Paid Superstar on RAW, but unlike you, or anyone on the entire RAW Roster...I am flawless...I have yet to lose...and to hell if I can let your talentless ass ruin that for me..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: You ain't gotta worry about me...you need to worry about youself...or Batista...how can we trust that guy either..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I ain't worried about Dave...he's already proved these last few weeks he's more then capable of taking care of JBL & Jericho...much like I have done with Cena...it's you we need to worry about...if you drop the ball...I promise you, come Cyber Sunday, I will Personally Take You out..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Is that a threat?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Pay attention, it's a promise..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: Keep dreaming white boy...I'm taking that Title, and not a one of you will stop me..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: We'll see about that...You have to get through me first...and you have to get through tommorrow night first..

[ Half-Man-Half-Amazing ] ---M.V.P.: please, I got that Tag Match taken care of...you just tell that oaf and you to stay out of my way..

MVP walks out while Orton just smiles and shakes his head as the scene fades away...

Our Scene re-opens Live moments before RAW will be kicking off...we are backstage of the Toyota Center in Houston Texas....We see Coach as the crowd already boos showing no love..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well I love you too....anyways, at this time, please welcome, The Legend Killer...Randy Orton...

The crowd boos even heavier now as the camera's move back to show Orton standing next to Coach..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Randy, last week we heard the blockbuster announcement by Eric Bischoff...he announced you as one of the 6 Participants in the Elimination Chamber at Cyber Sunday for the World Heavyweight Championship. What are your thoughts on this?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Is that a serious question? Eric made a smart decission...Provided, I don't think Cena or MVP should be in it, what exactly have they done, Expecially Cena, The only people he's beat is Cryme Tyme...is that really an accomplishment?

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Some people have questioned Eric putting you in the match as well..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: They are simply Jealous Coach...It's un-deniable that I desserve to be in the World Championship match...simply Coach...I am Flawless...I have and still currently am the longest Running Unbeaten Record here on RAW...Hell in the entire WWE it's only tied by a friend of mine..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: You mean Edge on SmackDown..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Wow, nothing gets past you Coach..and that just proves, if we not been split up by the draft...we'd have proven to dominate the Future Tag Division...because right now on seperate shows were are dominating...we stand alone on our respected shows, the only person on the roster with such a record..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well it's not always about Records...besides alot of people question how you've won most your matches...or the fact you have still yet to win cleanly barring that Tag Match with Cena..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Who cares Coach...A win, is a win...that's all that really matters..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Right, well tonight, as a preview for the Chamber if you will...Eric has split you up on two teams of Three for a Six Man Tag Team Match...first your partners...After what took place last week, let's get your thoughts on teaming with MVP..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: After what took place last week?...let me guess, just like Montel, you think I'm the reason he lost last week?

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well, you did distract him..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Not intentionally, I assure you...if it had been intentional, you'd all know it...I was simply scouting him...he's the one that took his eye off the ball...His loss last week was his own stupidity..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well, either way, will you two be able to work tonight as a team?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Most likely not...His mistake last week, showed me he's in the Chamber by pure miracle or fluke...He could be the downfall of this match...but only if I let him tag in...if I have my way that'll never happen...I don't need his help, nor do I want it...he'll do good to just stay out of my way..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well what about your other partner...You and Batista got a little bit of history from Evolution..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: For that reason, I know he can be trusted...that and I done seen him make fools out of 2 of our opponents over the last few weeks...I got no real problem with Dave...he does his job...I'll do mine...as long as he understands this little alliance is a one night thing, cause Cyber Sunday, he's the enemy..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well speaking of enemies...let's talk about your opponents, first John Cena..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I knew you'd start with him...but the fact is, I got nothing left to prove to him...I ended his supposed great reign...and now hold two victories over him this era...while he holds none, because I simply ain't been beat...after what I did to John last week...he's not a factor tonight, he's not a factor at Cyber Sunday..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well then, what about Chris Jericho?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: The Savior...The man who came to Save the WWE...then decided to save himself instead...whatever...The funny thing is, that he actually thinks he could become the next World Heavyweight Champion...he actually thinks that's going to happen...But ever since coming to RAW, he's been made Batista's personal...look Chris...you may be the 1st ever Undisputed Champion, but the fact is, that was 7 years ago...noone really cares anymore...Tonight, I will crush all hopes you may have of winning at Cyber Sunday, when you see you can't get passed me...which will pose a serious problem come Sunday..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: And your last opponent...JBL

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: JBL...The Wrestling God...The Longest Reigning WWE Champion in SmackDown History...newsflash John, I wasn't on SmackDown during that pathetic reign...otherwise I woulda done the same thing I did to Cena's longer reign...much like Cena, I woulda put you on the shelf, and taken that title...You think Batista's win over you was fluke, that Batista got lucky cause Jericho distracted you...but it's like MVP last week, you took your eyes off the ball, it was your own fault...you think you was robbed last week...but that milli-second made that difference...You couldn't beat Batista...so how can you beat him tonight, or at Cyber Sunday?

Orton pauses a moment as he smirks slightly..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: If you can't beat Batista...then you'll never be able to beat me...and that's something you will soon realize...For tonight, I show why 3...or rather 2 of my Opponents at Cyber Sunday are no threat to me..because I've done proven Cena isn't...Montel, Dave...you are my patners for tonight, and tonight only...but come Sunday...I will show the same to you as them other three chumps tonight...that I am on a completely different level...That I truely am your Next World Heavyweight Champion.....Come Sunday...5 men...will have their hopes, and their dreams crushed...compliments of Randy Orton.....Legend...Killer

Orton pauses and looks directly into the camera..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Cause quite simply....It's Destiny..

Orton walks away leaving Coach stranded as the camera's begin to fade away..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum