Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/20/08 Empty WWE RAW - 10/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:11 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
10/20/08
Diva's Tag Match
Sugar n Spice Vs. Maria & Sara Del Rey
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/20/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 10/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:12 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

Our scene begins as we see The Leggy Goddess herself, Stacy Keibler, one half of Sugar N' Spice. she's dressed up in her same ring attire from the Orton roleplay earlier. It's not long before she steps and stands next to Leticia Cline. Stacy smiles and throws her hair back as she puts her other hand on her hip.

Leticia Cline: Oh Stacy...what's going on?

Stacy rolls her eyes.

Stacy Keibler: Don't try all that small talk...you wanted an interview...so do it already..

Leticia Cline: Right, well thanks for doing it..

Stacy Keibler: Like I have any other choice, what else is Ja...or...well you know, gonna do with such little time, and saving any other ideas for Cyber Sunday..

Leticia Cline: umm, right...anyways, bout that, You must of been excitted when Eric made that announcement..have you ever even been the Women's Champion?

Stacy Keibler: Good call...but don't be such a smart ass, Don't worry, that time comes this Sunday...No matter what them people pick...weather they wanna see me dressed up in some costume and throwing everyone over the the top ropes...weather they wanna see me strip them other three down to their bra and panties, even though I know they'd rather see me, but I'm affraid that won't be happening...or weather they just wanna see us go at it in a Mud Bowl...no matter what the fans pick...I am walking out with that Women's Title...no doubt about it..

Leticia Cline: Don't you see any of the three as a threat?

Stacy Keibler: I thought this was a RAW RolePlay, not Cyber Sunday..

Leticia Cline: Right, sorry...so as a preview for Cyber Sunday...the 4 of you in the Women's Title Match are taking part in a Tag Match Tonight on RAW...where it'll be Maria & Sara taking on you and Layla...what you guys call Sugar N' Spice...but before we get into that, let's talk about your opponents..

Stacy Keibler: What about them...are they really a threat?

Leticia Cline: They should be..

Stacy Keibler: Why?...Maria, she's only won one match...Sara...same story...and she only beat me cause of Disqualification...I still got the last laugh, so I'm not really bothered about that loss, cause I set her up...I still done beat her...I'm not worried about either of them...they will be no threat at Cyber Sunday and a cake walk tonight

Leticia Cline: Well then...what about your Partner...what's the deal with this Sugar n' Spice...why the alliance?

Stacy Keibler: What's wrong with it?...Talent sees Talent Leticia.....We are the only Two Diva's on RAW, with a single shred of Talent...our opponents tonight are only in the Title match, by sheer fluke...and we will prove that tonight...but Come Sunday...one of us two will be the Women's Champion...That, I gurantee..

Leticia Cline: Gurantee...why?

Stacy Keibler: Because it's Destiny..

Stacy throws her hair back and walks back down the hall as the camera fades away slowly as it zooms in on her from behind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum