Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/13/08 Empty WWE RAW - 10/13/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:50 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
10/13/08
Singles Match
Randy Orton Vs. John Cena
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/13/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 10/13/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:50 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Scene Opens up where we see Orton sitting in his lockerroom, no doubt while Stacy is doing her interview, cause he's sitting on the same bench. He is finishing up on his boots when he looks up at the camera and smirks

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: So I bet you fans are really excitted, tonight you get your wish...tonight you get to see John Cena go one on one, with me...and I'm sure your all hoping to see John beat the living crap out of me..

The Crowd cheers in the background, showing that they agree, While Orton chuckles and nods a little.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Well sadly, I'm affraid that isn't going to happen..

the crowd now boos.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: John isn't even gonna come close to doing such a thing...See not JBL...not Chris Jericho...not Batista...and definately not John Cena...I, Randy Orton, am your Top star of Monday Night RAW...I AM Monday Night RAW!

The Crowd again boos.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Though I should thank Dave...yes, because of Dave, I am now the ONLY Superstar of Monday Night RAW, Still Undefeated...Still Flawless...so thank you Dave...While tonight, I continue my reign of being unbeatable, and unstopable...when I finally take out, John Cena..

The Crowd again boos while Orton shakes his head.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Face the fact people, The Shame of a Reign by John Cena, was ended, with the Age of Orton...And it is my personal mission, to see to it that John Cena never touches that title again, and I'll do that, tonight, when I end John Cena..

The Crowd again boos while Orton smirks.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Eric I hope you're watching what happens to Cena...cause the mockery to true greatness, that mockery, John Cena...his days are over...his career comes to an end...TONIGHT!...compliments of Randy Orton....Legend...Killer!

The Crowd boos some more while Orton smirks into the camera, Stacy enters the lockerroom as the scene comes to a fade..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum