Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/06/08 Empty WWE RAW - 10/06/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:14 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
10/06/08
Singles Match
Stacy Keibler Vs. Sara Del Rey
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/06/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 10/06/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:16 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

As the camera's open it's fresh after the Orton interview, as Leticia catches back up to Orton and Stacy right as Orton enters the lockerroom.

Leticia Cline: Stacy wait...you guys walked off so fast, I was kinda hoping to get one with you too, about your first one on one match of this era...1st one in a very long time actually..

Stacy looks at Orton and puts up her finger, as to say "1 minute" She then turns back to Leticia.

Stacy Keibler: Sure Leticia...go for it..

Leticia Cline: Well, that said...are you worried about having any ring rust?

Stacy Keibler: Did you already forget I got in the ring...not to mention won...last week

Leticia Cline: You're right, I'm sorry...but that was also with Ashley...with no disrespect to her, but she don't compete anymore, she's just Cena's Manager...also Randy is the one that knocked her out for you..

Stacy Keibler: So what's your point? I still got the pinfall victory didn't I..

Leticia Cline: Well, true...but this is different now...Your in a one on one match this time...Randy can't help you, or you'll get disqualified...and your facing a Diva who once claimed to be a better wrestler then all the Diva's..

Stacy Keibler: Well I'll just have to prove her wrong, won't I?...Something she needs to realize...this is not only The Age of Orton...but as far as the diva's Division goes...It's the Age of Keibler too...I will be your Next...and first Women's champion of this era...it's not cockiness...it's not confidence...just like my baby says...It's Destiny..

Keibler walks into the lockeroom and shuts the door as the scene fades away
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum