Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/06/08 Empty WWE RAW - 10/06/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:59 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
10/06/08
Tag Team Match
Randy Orton & John Cena Vs. Cryme Tyme
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 10/06/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 10/06/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:02 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Scene Opens up live backstage of Monday Night RAW. The Camera's are focused in on the parking lot doors as they swing open and in steps Randy Orton wearing blue jeans and a "age of Orton" T-Shirt. Next to him is of course Stacy Keibler, who wears a jean mini skirt and a black top. The couple recieves a mixed reaction in the background when they entered the doors, but that's mostly cause of Stacy, otherwise it woulda been a massive amount of boos. They continue down the hallway, until they are approached by Leticia Cline.

Leticia Cline: Sorry, but can I please get a few quick words?

Orton looks at her smugly, then looks at Stacy for a second smiling, before turning back to Leticia.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: A Few quick words, you want a few quick words from me? Why does that not surprise me, that you'd want an interview with the #1 Superstar on RAW. One of only two men who is still undefeated, but as we all know, I am much better then JBL anyways.

Letica stands there for a moment. She then puts the mic back up,

Leticia Cline: Is that a yes?

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: What...what is it you wanna know so badly

Leticia Cline: Well last week, you and Stacy had a succesful Mix Tag Victory...but the end of that match has been on alot of people's minds...why would you do such a thing, to a woman?

Orton chuckles a little.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Why? Because I can...I seen an opening, and I took it...I sent a message to Eric Bischoff...that message being that I will do whatever it takes...to Win...a trait, that makes me more then desserving, of that World Championship Match.

Leticia Cline: Would you say that JBL is desserving? Like you, he is still undefeated..

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: JBL is a fluke...His streak is tainted..he has shown nothing to me, but that he is a fluke..

Leticia Cline: Shouldn't that be said about yours?...in all of your wins...you still haven't gained the pinfall...you either won by DQ, or your partner got the fall..

Orton smirks and shakes his head.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Say what you want Leticia...But JBL still hasn't impressed me, Look at the people he has beaten...then look at mine...they pale in comparrison...just like JBL does to me..

Leticia Cline: What about John Cena...does he desserve that spot?

Orton is no longer smiling, but looking at Leticia with a angry look.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Did they drug test you before you got this job? What the hell has he done for you to even hint at such a thing...in this new era, he has done absolutely nothing...sure he beat Cryme Tyme...not that much of a stretch though is it...what else has he done?...ah yes, he's lost...to me..

Leticia Cline: Well actually Ashley lost to Stacy..

Orton looks at her, still not happy about her statements.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Yes, after I took Cena out...and kicked his precious friend into oblivion..

Leticia Cline: That said...I simply do not see how the two of you will be able to team tonight..

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: We don't need too...I don't need John Cena...John can stay at home, look over his girlfriend laid out in a hospital bed...tend to her needs...I'll handle Cryme Tyme by myself..

Leticia Cline: Well I don't think Cena would not show up for a match...that's just not him...and I don't think you really wanna be in a handicap match..

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: What's the difference?...It's already a handicap match...I have to look over my shoulder, or he'll stab me in the back...trust me when I say I don't need him to defeat these thugs...I could beat Cryme Tyme with both...no that's a little cliche'...here's the truth...I can get in an accident before tonight's match...become a paraplegic...and would STILL beat Cryme Tyme..

Leticia Cline: That's a little cruel...and arrogant, ain't it?

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: Where the hell have you been? You been under a rock for the last 4 years?....I'm Randy Orton, The Youngest Heavyweight Champion, IN HISTORY...I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion...2 time WWE Champion...I was the longest Reigning Intercontinental Champion in over a decade...I personally, ended the 1 year shame of a reign, of John Cena...And now in this new age...The Age of Orton...I remain Undefeated...what exactly has Cryme Tyme ever accomplished?...Give me one reason why I shouldn't be arrogant...why this match, isn't a gurantee, with or without John Cena..

Leticia Cline: Well I guess..

Orton cuts he off and looks at the camera.

The Legend Killer
Randy Orton: John, I can care less weather you show tonight or not...weather you try to stab me in the back or not...just know that no matter what...it's a gurantee...it's Destiny...Cryme Tyme...is about to run out of time...Compliments of Randy Orton, Legend....Killer!

Orton glimses at Leticia before him and Stacy continue down the hall and the scene comes to a fade.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum