Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE SmackDown - 10/02/08 Empty WWE SmackDown - 10/02/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:47 pm
WWE THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
10/02/08
Singles Match
Mickie James Vs. Maryse
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE SmackDown - 10/02/08 Empty Re: WWE SmackDown - 10/02/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:48 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Camera's open up as we see Mickie walk up by her lockerroom, she sees the camera and she smiles.

Mickie James
Hi Guys...it's me! Mickie James!

The Crowd cheers in the background...ya know, for a heel, she sure gets cheered alot, mostly cause they still love her like this..at least the males.

Mickie James
I know I haven't been doing all that great yet since the start of the new era...I haven't won a match yet, but don't worry, tonight... Tonight is totally my night!

Mickie smiles some more feeling proud..

Mickie James
See I still haven't been pinned or anything like that yet. So, it's not like anyone has actually beaten me yet right? I was in that triple threat, where Layla pinned Rebecca after I already gave her my pattant Mickie-DDT. I know, why didn't I break up the pinfall right? I couldn't, Batista was all like groping on me holding me back. I mean, I know Layla isn't satisfying enough, and I know I'm much better looking and all, but like does he really think I would ever go for him? Please...he's below my standards... I'm Mickie James after all.

Mickie smiles as she continues walking down the hall way..

Mickie James
And then last week... well, noone beat me last week. I eliminated myself when I jumped on all three of those losers Maria, Beth, and my opponent tonight, Maryse. See I haven't really been beat by anyone yet. And I know Maryse don't ACTUALLY think she's gonna be the one to beat me. She's got another thing coming if she actually thinks that.

Mickie continues her way down the hall until she finally makes a stop, she sees a man being interviewed, but we can't see who, she just looks back at the camera.

Mickie James
See, unlike Maryse, I can say I haven't been beaten, and unlike Maryse, I can say, with confidence, that I will be your next Diva's Champion. Not Beth Phoenix... not Taylor... Not Trish... and certainly not Maryse. Tonight Maryse is my 1st stand against the SmackDown Diva's Division. I will totally take you out in like no time or something. And then it'll be on to another victum, until finally, I have beaten them all... and then we hear it announced loud, and proud. Your New WWE Diva's Champion.... MICKIE JAMES!!

Mickie laughs a little evily before walking off towards the interview set.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum