Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 09/29/08 Empty WWE RAW - 09/29/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:34 pm
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
09/29/08
Mixed Tag Match
Randy Orton & Stacy Keibler Vs. John Cena & Ashley Massaro
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE RAW - 09/29/08 Empty Re: WWE RAW - 09/29/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:35 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

This RolePlay begins at the previous Saturday Night's Main Event, during the Final Commercial Break, henceforth following the Extreme Rules Tag Match. So now we see Orton and Stacy walking back through the curtains, with Edge and Lita as well. Edge and Orton look at eachother and smirk for a minute, then Orton holds out his hand.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Best of luck to your future on SmackDown..

Edge smirks, then shakes his hand.

[ The-Rated-R-Superstar ] ---Edge: Same to you on RAW..

Edge and Lita walk their seperate way as Orton and Stacy continue the other way...

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: So you're not mad about being split up?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Eric had the odassity to do it..but I can't really blame him, Stephanie already took Edge, Eric needed to fill that void with a big star of his own, He made a good decission..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: But now you can't win the Tag Titles together

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: No, but we can still get the Heavyweight Title for our respected shows, without me having to show my partner up..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Or same for him to you..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: No, just me..

Stacy laughs and shakes her head at her manager/boyfriend's arrogance as they have now reached his lockerroom, but just then before they can enter, they are approached by RAW's Own, The Coach

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Hey there Randy...Stacy...We're being told to go around and talk to superstars after they are drafted, and get their thoughts..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Well good for you..are you proud of that?

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Actually, truth be told, I am rather honored to get to do yours...cause yours is groundshaking...probably the biggest Draft Moment so far tonight..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Their is no probably about it Jonathan...Randy Orton coming to RAW is huge, of course it's the buzz already..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well that's good too, but I meant more on the lines of this being so big, because of You and Edge. Rated RKO had re-united, and instantly, you have been split right back up by the Draft..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Of course we have, why wouldn't everyone be talking about that...let's not forget, We are the ones that Killed the last run of D-Generation X...we are the ones that just moments ago, Killed ECW before it could even get started...Noone will tune into that crapfest of a show, and we are the reasons why..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: You're not bitter about splitting up?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Sure, it sucks we can't go for the Tag Team Titles now, and be the standard for what a Tag Team SHOULD, but never would be...but I have high confidence Edge will be SmackDown's next WWE Champion...So good luck to him..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Well there's only one match left tonight...do you have any preference who will win the Four Way in a few moments?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Why on earth would I care?

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Cause the winner could choose to come to RAW with you..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Trust me, The Winner would not have much of an IQ to come to RAW..

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Why would you say that?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Cause it's Simple Coach...SmackDown...or definately ECW...is the only place any of those men would have a chance at becoming The Champion...on RAW, it just won't happen...they'd be dumb to come to RAW, cause they know, I, Randy Orton has been drafted to RAW already...They should know they would have to get through me quite frankly Coach, no matter who it is, if they did so happen to choose RAW...they couldn't do it, they would never pass Greatness, that is Randy Orton....I will be your World Heavyweight Champion...guranteed

[ RAWs-Own ] ---The Coach: Pretty cocky..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: It's not Cockiness...it's not even Confidence...It's Destiny...

Orton eyes Coach before him and Stacy both step into his lockerroom and shut the door as the scene fades...

Our Scene re-opens Live moments before RAW will be kicking off...King and JR are already at their tables, but of course the show hasn't started yet..

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: We are just moments away from launching the first RAW King, you can feel the excitement in this arena...I myself am pretty excitted..

[ the-king ] ---Jerry Lawler: You're excitted? You've already made your return this era, you've been there for two Episodes of Saturday Night's Main Event...I'm REALLY excitted for my first show back!

Suddenly "Burn in my Light" hits the PA System as the entire arena fills with boos.

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: One particular match I'm intrested in..

[ the-king ] ---Jerry Lawler: Ya, but screw Cena & Orton...it's about the puppies!

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: Well King, Cena & Orton are termendous wrestler, despite Orton's attitude I am proud to have both men on RAW. But Ashley & Stacy is actually what I meant for this match being intresting, cause neither have yet competed in this new era..

Orton and Stacy step out as the boos increase for Orton....but some guys still cat call Stacy...Orton stops and poses as he throws his arms back, Stacy puts one hand on her hip and her other on Orton's shoulder, as a golden shower of pyro falls behind them.

[ the-king ] ---Jerry Lawler: There she is JR! I love Stacy..I love my job!

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: get ahold of yourself King

They continue their way down the ramp and to ringside. They reach the steps where Orton let's Stacy walk up 1st, they walk acrossed the apron where Orton sits on the second rope and holds up the top rope, allowing Stacy to step in first. Orton then enters and hops up on a turnbukle where he does his traditional pose, while Stacy grabs a mic from Lilian. As Orton gets down he turns to see Stacy handing him the mic. He grabs the mic and looks around the still booing crowd. He smirks and waits a few moments then puts the mic to his lips..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: when will you people learn?....When will you people learn to RESPECT GREATNESS

The crowd boos as Orton shakes his head..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You people just don't get it do you? I am Randy Orton...I AM Monday Night RAW!

The crowd boos in disagreement as Orton takes a step..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I am your Next World Heavyweight Champion...Not Batista...Not Chris Jericho...Not JBL...Not Matt Hardy...Not MVP...and Most definately not....John Cena..

A Mixed reaction comes fom the crowd...as half cheers for the mention of Cena's name, the morons...the other half boo, cause they too are Cena marks and disagree with Orton that Cena will be the World Champ..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: When will you people realize...sure, John Cena was great, John Cena was this year reigning Champ...he was untouchable...unstopable....but then, he met Randy Orton..

The Crowd boos as Orton nods his head..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: That's right...I put John on the shelf...I ended his so called Legendary Reign...Cause I'm the Legend Killer...and because of that, he has never made it back to that title...you go around calling yourself "The Champ" still to this Day, but let me tell you something John...you're not The Champ...you're a fraud!

The crowd boos as Orton smiles..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You had your time in the sun John...and that time is now over...it's Finished...A new Era has begun...The Randy Orton Era is upon us...and John, you need to realize that...

Orton smiles and hands the title over to his leggy friend..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: And that goes for his little friend too...some of us don't need to show off our goods just to get a push...This may be Ashley's only match she plans to have...but this is only my first...my first step back into the Diva's Division on RAW...and I will make an example out of little miss Ashley here...She had the oddassity to insult my acting career...how, original..

Stacy rolls her eyes before continuing..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Say what you want, but Tonight, I will make an example out of you...a message to every Diva in the RAW Lockerroom, That I will be your Next Women's Champion...So Ashley, be ready..

She hands the mic back to Orton..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: So take a look at Greatness...take a look at your Future of Monday Night RAW...Guranteed...Your Next Women's Champion...the Lovely Stacy Kiebler...and your Next World Heavyweight Champion...Randy Orton...Legend...Killer

Orton pauses for a short moment, then continues..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: It's guranteed...it's not Cockiness...it's not Confidence...quite simply....It's Destiny

"Burn in my Light" hits again as Orton drops the mic and the two pose again while the crowd boos and the scene fades away..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum