Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

DXX Road to Redemption - 04/27/08 Empty DXX Road to Redemption - 04/27/08

Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:36 pm
Just somewhere in the middle of the show, not sure what announcers are being used since it's a cross brand show

Announcer 1: What a match we just seen, truely amazing..

Announcer 2: No Doubt about that, but what about our next match

Announcer 1: It's got all the makings of a great match, so right here next...

Road Dogg: OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

Instantly the Crowd explodes

Announcer 1: Wait a minute..

Road Dogg: YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!!!!

The Crowd nearly tears the roof off as Road Dogg and Billy Gunn step out through the curtains..

Announcer 1: Wait a damn Minute!...Can it be?

Announcer 2: It most certainly is!

Road Dogg: You're Damn Right!...You see it's me, It's me, It's That D O Double G...And you know, I'm riding along with that Bad Ass Billy!

The Crowd continues to explode as The NAO continue their way down the ramp and into the ring. They both climb on opposte turnbukles doing the X with their arms. They pace around as the Music slowly fades away.

Road Dogg: Kansas City...WELCOME TO THE DOGG HOUSE!

The Crowd explodes

Road Dogg: Where you know those New Age Outlaws, Like to kick that Shiznit..

Dogg & Crowd same time: DOGGY STYLE!!

The Crowd explodes some more as Road Dogg paces around for a second..

Road Dogg: Ya know Billy...I'm not sure if they remember who we are or not..

"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn: I doubt that....

Road Dogg: Well just incase..

Road Dogg pauses in the ring and bends over slightly..

Road Dogg: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls... Children of All Ages....D-Generation X.......X... Proudly brings to you, your soon to be Tag Team Champions of the Wooooorllld!!!! The Road Dogg Jesse James...The Bad Ass Billy Gunn...

Dogg & Crowd same time: THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!

The Crowd continues to cheer as Dogg paces the ring..

Road Dogg: You Read it in the 1st issue of DXX Magazine...We Told you to stay tuned, and keep watching for the On screen debut...to make things Simple, Right here, at Road to Redemption...Right Here, In Kansas City...The Greatest Tag Team in the History of this Business...IS HERE!

The crowd explodes as Billy Gunn lifts his mic..

"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn: You Boys on Massacre, consider yourself Very Lucky...Because These Outlaws have come to take over Friday Nights...it's the folks of Mayhem who will have the chance to get shown up, not you lucky fools on Massacre..

Road Dogg: Weather it's the Tag Division...or The singles Division...Hell Maybe even the Diva's Division...we don't care...We're Taking over plain and simple

"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn: And Of Course, if you ain't down with that..WE'VE ONLY GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

Billy Gunn raises up the mic and Road Dogg does the cross chop

Crowd: SUCK IT!!

Outlaws Music kicks back into the PA as they drop the mics and roll out of the ring. They exit through the crowd taunting as we get set for the next match.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum