Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 4 - 04/22/07 Empty WrestleMania 4 - 04/22/07

Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:59 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 4 - 04/22/07 Empty Re: WrestleMania 4 - 04/22/07

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:02 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

Written By: JAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Triple H
Hometown: Greenwhich, Conneticutt
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 270 lbs
Finishing Moves: The Pedigree
Nickname: The Cerbal Assassin, The Game, The King of Kings
Allies: DX

HHH Achievements:
-eWe Heavyweight Champion(x1)-
-1x EWE Tag Team Champ with Emperor Ben-
-2x EWE Tag Team Champ with Shawn Michaels-
-1x EWE Tag Team Champ with Jack Michaels-
-Main Evented WrestleMania One-
-Had the Longest eWe Heavyweight Title Reign for 2 years(2 Months, 3 Weeks)-
-Superstar of the Week(10x)-
-Top Five Rper(28x)-
-2004 Stable of the Year- DX-
-#10 Match of 2004(Summer Games Relay)-
-#7 Match of 2004(HHH Vs Eighteen - Retribution - Hell in a Cell - World Title)-
-#6 Match of 2004(HHH Vs Emperor Ben - Summer Slam - Iron Man eWe Title)-
-#5 Match of 2004(2nd Chance Elimination Chamber - WrestleMania One - World Title)-
-#3 Match of 2004(HHH Vs HBK - Blood Loss - Last Man Standing)-
-#1 Match of 2004(HHH Vs Ben Vs WT - Double Assault - eWe Title)-
-#16 Match of 2005(Royal Rumble)-
-#15 Match of 2005(HHH Vs Emperor Ben - Summer Slam)-
-#5 Match of 2005(HHH Vs DDD - WrestleMania 2 - Hell in a Cell)-
-2005 Best Male Storyline(w/ DDD)-
Power 15 Ranking #: 12
Ultimate 25 Ranking #: 15
Current Tag Team Champion

Played The Game:
Android #18(x2)
Assassin
Batista(x4)
Booker T
Cameron Hayden
Charlie Haas
Chris Hart
Chris Jericho
Chris Steel
Colt Cabana
Derek Daniels
Emperor Ben(x6)
Geidon
Joe Puffs
Joey Mercury
Johnny Chaos
Johnny Nitro
Justin Pain
K~Dawg(x4)
Krazy Konway
Kris Jaxson
Lance Mikes
Predator
Randy Orton(x3)
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku
The Rock(x2)
Scott Steiner
Sean Lewis
Shaggy 2 Dope
Shawn Ashlocke
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Slade Craven
Snake
Toxic(x3)
Trish Stratus
Venom(x2)
Vince McMahon
Violent J
White Tiger(x5)

It's finally here!..The Grandest Stage of them all...The ShowCase of the Immortals...The Biggest Show of the year...any other names they have for it...it's here...eWe WrestleMania 4!!...Our Camera's come open with in our lovable D-Generates Lockerroom...HBK and HHH seem to be goofing off, like always...until they notice the camera..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Hey look!...a camera..

The King of Kings || Triple H | is it on?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | I think so..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Hi M

HBK slaps HHH's hand down..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | We've already used that one before...

The King of Kings || Triple H | sorry...

HHH bows his head ashamed for a second...then picks it back up with a smile..

The King of Kings || Triple H | So This is It!...What everyone has been waiting for!

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Ive seen plenty of better camera's on e-bay dude...

HHH looks at HBK for a second...then shrugs it off..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Anywho...This is it...WrestleMania is finally upon us...The Grandest Stage of them All...The Showcase of the immportals...The Biggest Show of the year....The SuperBowl of Wrestling and just about anything else they call it..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | The Big Chalupa!...The Shawn Michaels of Sports Entertainment!!

HHH again looks at Shawn..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Maybe just I call it that..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Anyways, This is the one night every superstar dreams of...this is a Wrestler's Christmas...Hell it's almost as big as...well as my...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Oh come on man you can't say that!..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Sledge Hammer...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | oh..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Think about it Shawn...we got a freakin Tiger!...a former Panther...A Snake...even a RattleSnake...A Firestorm...A Chyna Clone...a Final Fantasy Chick...a TimeKeeper...make that two...The Future...A Herrsay

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Oh I love Hershies Kisses!

The King of Kings || Triple H | .........oh...kay....we have The Doctor of Thug-a-nomics...we have a Guy that seems to think everyone looks funny...we have a UKW Legend...we have The Dynamic One...The Canadian Goddess...the girl that will kick her ass, my wife The Billion Dollar Princess...We have the Chairman, for now...and above all else...We Have The D-Generates...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Them guys are cool...

The King of Kings || Triple H | Your damn right they are Shawn...so many people...so many big names...it can only be WrestleMania...On this night, we will see the mother of all Rematches...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | A Rematch has a mother?..

The King of Kings || Triple H | ......Rock And Austin WrestleMania Showdowns...Forget about it...Tiger and Ben...don't think so...even Ben & Triple H's Summer Slam encounters....nothing can come close to Triple H & Derek Daniels Round Two...at WrestleMania 2...we left a mark in the books of eWe History...a Geniune Classic...we made WrestleMania what it is today...Anyone, who knows remotely anything about eWe...knows about WrestleMania 2, and the clashing of The Dyamic One...And The Game!

HHH pauses for a second..

The King of Kings || Triple H | The #5 Match of 2005...Re-done...Derek, WrestleMania 2 is still one of the best matches I have ever taken place in...but, at WrestleMania 4...we'll do it again...at WrestleMania 4, we'll top it...I'm sure once again, it'll be a classic...I'm also sure of something else...a different result...you got me before, but this time...it's my turn Derek...It'll be my honor putting you into the Hall of Fame...it'll also be my honor, showing you just why I am The King!...of Kings!...and ig your not down with that....you know...

HHH stops and looks at Shawn..

The King of Kings || Triple H | is their another match we should be talking about?..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Our Tag Title deffense?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Who we facing again?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Mystic Wonders..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Didn't we already kick their asses at No Love Lost?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Yep, but they won the shot again..

The King of Kings || Triple H | Whatever...guess we'll have to do it again then...Hate kicking Pred's ass...he's a pretty cool guy...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Yeah, even though he thinks we look funny...

The King of Kings || Triple H | He thinks everyone looks funny...but come on, let's be real...why would anyone think I look funny?

HBK scratches his nose..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Not a clue...

The King of Kings || Triple H | Exactly...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | anyways, not a bad promo Pred did...

The King of Kings || Triple H | yeah, but he'd only stand a chance if he had a new partner...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | But in Predictions Chris said he was coming full storm...

The King of Kings || Triple H | You mean like he did at AfterMath and Dynamic Destruction last year?

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Didn't he no show those?...

The King of Kings || Triple H | after he said in predictions he was coming all guns blazing...guess he got too blazed and forgot to show..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Yeah, well this is WrestleMania...EVERYONE will show at least once...have you seen that Battle Royal?!

The King of Kings || Triple H | WrestleMania or not...it's cabbage..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Do I smell a bet?

The King of Kings || Triple H | Guess so...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | What's the wager?

The King of Kings || Triple H | A Hundred Grand...

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Deal...

HBK hits a button on a remote...then hits the power button on the TV...as it seems to be in the middle of a Chris Hart Promo....where he's talking about his Tag Title match with DX...HBK smiles

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | Looks like you owe me a hundred Grand..

The King of Kings || Triple H | well son of a...alright, a deal's a deal..

HBK gets happy and shuts off the tv as HHH walks over to his duffle bag...HHH reaches in and pulls out a candy bar...the wrapper is red...and in white it reads "100 GRAND". HHH hands it to Shawn..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | What's this?

The King of Kings || Triple H | A Hundred Grand..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | You cheap son of a..

The King of Kings || Triple H | don't be mad cause I'm smarter then you think...anyways, I'm off to take a shower...gotta Take the missus out tonight, peace..

HHH leaves while HBK still seems flustered..

The HeartBreak Kid || Shawn Michaels | How could he cheat me like that?...I'd never never cheat him..

HBK hits a button on the DVD player and a CD comes out...HBK picks it up and the camera gets a look...it's a Burnt DVD...that has written on it "Chris Hart No Love Lost Promos"...you can hear the crowd both cheer and laugh in the background before HBK drops it in the trash can and he exits...the camera zooms in and fades on a DX poster on the back of the door..

Next Match: Triple H Vs. Derek Daniels
Card: WrestleMania 4 04/22/07
Stipulation: WrestleMania 2 Rematch

W/L/D Record:

HHH: 39/31/03
HBK: 07/02/02
DX: 04/01/00

Name: Shawn Michaels
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 225 lbs
Finishing Moves: Sweet Chin Music