Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

South Beach Brawl - 4/27/16 Empty South Beach Brawl - 4/27/16

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:46 pm

THE 4CW DEBUT HAS CAME AND WENT... LOSING YOUR DEBUT IS NEVER A GREAT FEELING. HOWEVER, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY, WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU CAN TAKE THAT EITHER WAY YOU WANT. YOU CAN TAKE IT FROM MY VERY OWN PROMO THAT I DID NOT SEE THE MATCH BEING VERY IMPORTANT, AND THAT IT TOOK NO SKILL TO WIN SUCH A MATCH. THE OTHER ROUTE YOU COULD GO IS TO BREAK THE WALL WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDST OF A TWITTER WAR WITH AN UNNAMED PARTY, AND I HAD CLAIMED, TWO DAYS BEFORE ADRENALINE HAD EVEN AIRED, THAT I WAS GOING TO LOSE TO RORIE. THEY DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT. THEY HAD SUCH A TYPICAL RESPONSE IGNORING THE FACT, THE REALITY WAS, THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE IN SOMEONE ACTUALLY KNOWING HOW TO COMPARE, WITHOUT WEARING GOGGLES FOR THEIR OWN. SO EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, THE LOSS WAS SEEN COMING AND PREPARED FOR, BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE AND VERIFY THE BREAKING OF SUCH IS RESERVED ONLY FOR THIS PROLOGUE HERE. THAT BEING SAID LET'S GLUE IT BACK TOGETHER. MOVING ON, WE HAVE SOUTH BEACH BRAWL... A MATCH I ASKED FOR MYSELF. I CHALLENGE YOU, ALEXIS... AND FOR THAT, YOU STILL SHOULD BE THANKING ME. IF I HADN'T OF DONE THAT, WHAT ARE THE ODDS ONE OR BOTH OF US WOULD BE ON THE ADRENALINE MINI-CARD INSTEAD? PROBABLY PRETTY HIGH... SO AS YOU THANK ME FOR THE EXPOSURE ON THE REAL CARD... I PREPARE TO WIN A MATCH, I WAS ABOUT TO WIN... THREE YEARS AGO... A REMATCH THAT IS THREE YEARS OVERDUE... I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, IF NOT FOR JOHN STEEL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Remember it Very Well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON CAMERA
SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH, 2016
MIAMI, FLORIDA

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
"I remember it very well, perhaps a lot better than I should."

[ April 29th, 2013, The Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas. There I was, the EWE Undisputed Champion, circling the ring, with my opponent doing the same, giving me this cocky grin like she knew she was about to take it to me. I remember thinking she's not as good as she thinks she is. She may have had all this success and was the very former GIW Undisputed Champion at the time, but this was only her second match in an EWE Ring. She was a nobody that did not belong in the same ring as the Undisputed Champion, on only her second match. ]

"I didn't understand it, who did she impress in her first match, that much? I get she had a past, but that past was irrelevant. Apparently she impressed enough in her debut, to be in a match against me her very second match. Non-Title of course, but still, I saw her as not being worthy... perhaps, I had made a mistake, I now admit."

[ I couldn't believe it, she had nearly beaten me right then, so soon in the match. On top of that, she was really starting to gain control. This nobody, as far as I was concerned, was taking full control of the match. I needed to put an end to this, and begin to turn the tide in my favor. ]

"Perhaps that's why I still couldn't take her seriously yet, despite she had nearly beaten me in quick and embarrassing fashion... because I took over like I expected to do from the beginning. I would soon see, I still should have realized, she really had talent. I knew she did, I knew she had success in GIW, but I was too big headed. I respected the achievements, all while spitting in the face of them, because they meant nothing to me, personally. None of that mattered against the likes of me. That was how I felt, how I honestly felt... but I would soon come to the realization that she may just very be on that same level, whether I liked to admit it, or not."

[ I was in firm control when I dove out of the ring and crashed on top of her. We fought on the outside for the next few minutes, though, breaking the count every now and then. It seemed to be going back and forth, but somehow, I let her start to take control it seems. I was still trying to process how this was happening as I laid on top of that announce table. Next thing I know Alexis comes soaring off the top rope with a Moonsault, coming down right on top of me as we crash through the announce table. ]

"With only the exception of the ending, this part, I remember most of all. i can almost still feel that move as we crashed through that table. It really was the most Glamorous Moonsault I ever felt, I'll give her that."

[ I don't know how, but I managed to beat the ref's count by milliseconds. I was still alive, but it didn't stop her from trying to pin me. She knew the pain I was in, but I had too much will to let this girl come in and beat me, I kicked out. As I pulled myself back up, she went for her Glam-Go-Round but I ducked out of the way and hit her with a Charismatic Crush instead. I wouldn't make the cover like I normally would after that move, I had a better idea. The fans knew what my idea was, as I heard a roar from the crowd when I climbed that turnbuckle. I was going to put this match away, I leaped off that turnbuckle soaring and flipping with a Star Struck, but at the last moment, she countered with a modified Flawless Victory. I was done for as she made the cover. As I got my foot on the rope just in time, though... I knew I needed to change this around, and fast. This nobody, as far as the EWE and myself were concerned, was about to beat me, she was about to march in and beat the Undisputed Champion in only her second match. I needed to change this match around. ]

"I wasn't given that chance, though."

[ I hear a loud crack and booing from the fans. I didn't know what it was until I got to my feet and saw Alexis laying out on the mat, with John Steel standing over her, and a chair in his hand. Before I had any time to process and react, he turned towards me swinging the chair right at my face. CRACK... Lights Out. ]

[ The pitch blackness that had been seen this whole time as her voice had ringed over, begins to shift as we emerge from the past to a present time. Christy  Chaos sits on the deck of a beachfront Gym in Miami Florida. Wearing black workout pants and a matching sports bra she leans on the wall behind her. Looking straight ahead to the camcorder sitting on the banister of the deck she continues to speak. ]

"Here we are... Three Years Later, awaiting a rematch, that never happened. We put on a clinic, I'll admit it, you held your own. We tore that house down, only for it to be ruined by a jealous prat who was not in neither of our leagues."

[ She rolls her eyes and shakes her head slightly. ]

"Forget him, though. It doesn't matter why he ruined it because he's not here... right Synnum?"

[ She winks with a partial smirk. After a moment, she rubs her chin slightly, before waving her finger. ]

"Now don't go confusing my good memory, as desperation. I'm sure that's what you would say, right? I promise you, I haven't sat up at night, every night, for the last three years, just thinking, man why didn't I beat her? I should have beaten her... but, it was ruined... but, she gave me better than I thought... but, a jerkoff hit me with a chair."

[ Chuckling she shakes her head and wipes her bangs out of her face. ]

"Trust me, that didn't happen. I just have a good memory, sweetheart. The fact is, we never got a proper rematch after that was ruined. A couple weeks after our match, your precious GIW reopened... and thus, you went back home. I don't blame you for going home, I understand... but that's the fact, you had left so soon, we never got the chance to settle the score that John had screwed up."

[ Shrugging slightly she continues. ]

"So I let it go. I accepted it. But then..."

[ She holds up her finger with a slight grin. ]

"Fast forward Three years... and wouldn't you know it, me and you both sign a 4CW Contract... on the same weekend no less. First of all, if that isn't fate, I do not know what is. Secondly, all the memories came flooding back... I just couldn't resist... I couldn't help but think, we have a chance for our rematch... three years overdue, that only me and my good memory would remember, but we have the chance none the less."

[ Brushing her hand through her hair she gives a slight nod. ]

"Let's find out, who would have won that match, oh so long ago. I already know it would have been me... and despite the fact you do not even remember it, well no, there's nothing to despite about that. You are going to come into this match at a disadvantage... our roles will almost be reversed from the first time."

[ Chuckling lightly she nods. ]

"See last time, you knew I was the Champion. You knew I was somebody... it was me who overlooked you. I acknowledged your past, I just didn't care about it. It almost cost me a few times in that match, too. This time, though... I already know what you bring to the table, I already know what I can expect from you... because I've been there... and I remember it."

[ Pausing she looks into the gym for a moment then turns back to the camera. ]

"Because you have likely forgotten all about me. The shoe is going to be on the other foot, it will be you, who overlooks me... it will be you, who thinks of me as nothing, in your presence. That my dear, is a big mistake, by the way. Overlooking me is and would be the most fatal mistake a single person on this entire roster... on ANY roster could ever do. It is I who is lightyears above all of you. I am better than even you Alexis."

[ She contorts her lips before giving a slight nod. ]

"See I know what I just said. I do know what you bring... I do know you are CAPABLE of bringing it... but I also know, I am still better. I also know, I WOULD have beaten you on that night... on ANY night... at South Beach Brawl, I'm getting the chance to prove it."

[ She stares cold into the camera. ]

"So go ahead... Overlook me. Completely forget EXACTLY what I bring to the table, and let it be your own downfall. You do that, and it's more than just a promise, it's a guaranteed fact... The All Great Alexis Terry... she becomes nothing more than what she should have become three years ago."

[ She leans in close to the camera. ]

"Just Another Star Struck."

[ Christy blows a kiss into the camera before shutting the camcorder off. Picking the camcorder up she stands up and turns back towards the gym, where her husband now stands in the doorway. ]

DUTCH CLARK
"Did you really just do, what I think?"

[ Christy smiles innocently and shrugs. ]

"Mayybe..."

[ Dutch shakes his head. ]

"We're here for Jack, remember?"

"If he ever comes back out of his office."

[ Dutch chuckles and nods. ]

"Touche'... By the way..."

[ Looking back to the other people in the gym a moment, he looks back to his wife and puts his hand on her shoulder. ]

"How are you feeling?"

[ Christy cocks an eyebrow. ]

"About what?"

"Your debut... it didn't go so well."

[ She shakes her head waving it off. ]

"I honestly didn't care about that."

"Well I know what happened last time with... well, you know."

"Two entirely different scenarios, trust me... don't worry about it. I'm just looking forward to my rematch with Alexis."

"Who?"

"Come on, you remember her."

[ Dutch ponders for a moment, then shakes his head. ]

"Nope, I got nothing."

[ Christy chuckles and waves it off. ]

"Forget about it, I still got a ways to go before it anyways... we should probably see if Jack is ready yet."

[ Dutch nods as the two start to go back into the gym, Dutch sighs. ]

"Great, Hunter's back."

"Be nice."

"You got it."

[ Dutch enters back into the gym as Christy shakes her head, hearing it in his tone, he's not going to be nice at all. She enters the gym herself and prepares herself for the worst. ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum