Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

XWA RAGE! - 10/27/12 Empty XWA RAGE! - 10/27/12

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:00 am
XWA RAGE! - 10/27/12 JohnnyChaos-XWAPromoBanner

-A Fresh Start-

**Following the lovely Diva's Match (Pending it's not a double no show), the camera's head backstage to the official and brand new Rage Interview set. The camera pans over the set for a moment, taking it all in that is until a familar blonde walks over from the left side of the screen. The fans instantly know who this is and cheers, least the males do. Jennifer smiles and nods before putting a mic up to her lips.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Evening XWA fans, I hope you're enjoying the premiere edition of Rage thus far. It's about to get even better, because at this time I am scheduled to conduct the very first XWA Interview with none other than Johnny Chaos."

**There's a mixed reaction from the crowd in the background as Jennifer takes another nod of acknowledgment.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Yes, he's not new to this Business, but he he is new to this company. It's my pleasure to find out all there is to know about the man, and see how his transition over to XWA is going, so without further ado.. I give you all, as he calls it, The Extreme One.. Johnny Chaos!"

**The same reactions comes from the fans in the background when Johnny walks into the shot from the other side. The reaction isn't super loud as there's plenty of XWA Die hards who never explored other companies, thus never heard of him. Of the ones with the reactions, there's fans who knew of him as the heel and are booing, and there's die hards who just loved his heel, so they are cheering, but those are the least amount. Johnny walks in front of the set dressed ready to compete in his jeans, though he also sports a thin black jacket, unzipped we can see no shirt. Johnny smirks over to Jennifer and looks her up and down.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well.. how's it going, sexy?"

**Jennifer chuckles and shakes her head.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"You can save it, I know all about you."

**Johnny flashes a cocky grin.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh you do, do you?"

JENNIFER LIGHT
"You don't think I was gonna go into this interview with a man of your experience, without digging up everything I can about you, do you?"

**Johnny nods in agreement, the grin still not fading.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So tell us, tell the XWA Universe, what'd you dig up?"

JENNIFER LIGHT
"You was quite the man-whore in the other Federation that need not named. Quite a number of their Diva's fell victim to your charms, but of course you're even more proud I imagine of the fact you grand slammed the federation's Female Interviewers right into your bedroom."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"What can I say? It's a gift."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Well the last one disagrees with that. She knew all about your ways, you had to slip her Roofies to finish off the list. Needless to say, I won't be accepting any beverages from you, just so you know."

**Johnny chuckles and nods his head.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I can understand that."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"What I don't understand, is why it took so long for your wife to divorce you. She was married to you all through all those women, and she knew about it."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Damn, how much did you stalk my web pages, you're starting to sound obsessed."

**Jennifer shrugs and shakes her head.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"No, I just care about my job, I like to do it well. It's easier to interview someone, when you know everything you can know about them.. especially in this case, with your methods of female interviewers, I'm glad I prepared myself."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Well whatever, so I won't hit on you, can we just get professional here. Tell me you at least looked up some of the important stuff about me in that place.. Five Time Heavyweight Champion, Hall of Fame."

**Jennifer nods.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Ya I know all of that. It's good, but I also found some fan sites, they had some interesting opinions."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Do I wanna know?"

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Probably not. The most common opinion is that you're a one trick pony.. that the federation we aren't mentioning for professional's sake, is your safety zone. The Majority of the other federations you were in, was before you hit it big in that one, in fact you only been in one other federation since then, then now XWA."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh yes, the classic Safety Zone routine.. I've heard it all before. Let me tell you something toots, it couldn't be anymore false.. and that's why I'm here.. that's why I joined XWA.. I got myself a Fresh Start here, and a chance to prove all them idiots wrong.. prove to the World that Johnny Chaos truly is The Extreme One, and I am at the top of my game, no matter what company signs my checks."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"I guess only time will tell."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"It's a little known fact, that if I had signed my contract a week sooner, and debuted at the last In Your House, I'd be on the actual Pay Per View Card here tonight, rather than the Pre-Show."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"How would you know that?"

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Simple, once David seen my skills, that I am truly the real deal, he would of had no choice but to put me on the real card, unless he wants Mayhem to win. I mean if he wants Mayhem to be the stand alone Brand following this Pay Per View, then ya he still wouldn't of put me on the card. I can't fault him for not taking the risk when he doesn't know what I got, but the fact is, you could of stuck me on the card against any member of the Mayhem Roster, hell the entire Mayhem Roster, and there'd be 5 Points for Vendetta, guaranteed."

**Jennifer shakes her head, almost seeming shocked.**

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Wow, did you seriously just say you could beat the entire Mayhem Roster, on your own? I'm guessing you haven't even done any research on anyone on that brand, have you?"

JOHNNY CHAOS
"I haven't researched anyone on my brand, what are you talking about?"

JENNIFER LIGHT
"And yet, you have the audacity to make such a claim?"

**Johnny smirks and nods.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Honey, there's something you need to learn. Confidence, it's a heavy part of my mo."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Seems more like Cockiness to me, or Arrogance."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Those are two slices of the same bread, but perhaps you're right. There's a reason this match is the Main Event though, it may be on the pre-show, but it's still the Main Event."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"It could have nothing at all to do with your opponent, just you right?"

**Jennifer rolls her eyes, clearly being sarcastic, Johnny chuckles a little bit, picking up on this.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"It probably has to do with both. This is no debut for either one of us. It may be my XWA Debut, but it's not my Career debut, and they know I have a history. This isn't a debut for my opponent in any form, he was just here last year. This is his big return, and it's on the Pre-Show."

**Johnny laughs and shakes his head.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"He must not of made quite a splash last time if he got shoved down to the Pre-Show for his big return. At least it's the Main Event, but I mean seriously. I can assure you, if I was here before and was making my return, I'd be on Inter-promotional Wars, not Rage."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Ya, a huge part of your mo indeed."

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Thanks."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Not a compliment, but seriously, are you prepared for this match at all?"

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Other than the fact that he was here a year ago and this is his return, no I got nothing. I don't know what he did, who he beat, if he beat anyone. I don't know a thing about the guy."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"And that's a good strategy to be confident with?"

JOHNNY CHAOS
"It is when you're me. When you're Johnny Chaos, it's a little known fact, that no one is better."

JENNIFER LIGHT
"Wow."

**Johnny smirks, but continues.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Jason, I don't know shit about ya kid. All I need to know is simple, you're the guy who's getting his ass kicked.. You're my stepping stone.. More appropriately, you're my notepad, to my message.. The Message to David Michaels.. or to Thomas Barnes if my lateness, screws over Vendetta.. and to all of the XWA Superstars. The message that Johnny Chaos has arrived in XWA.. that he is not to be overlooked, and he is simply, one of, if not the greatest superstars to ever lace up a pair of boots."

**Jennifer shakes her head as Johnny continues.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"This is my Fresh Start, my chance to show you all that it doesn't matter what company I work for, I'm still, me."

**Johnny smirks again, that's when we faintly hear "Monster" by Skillet starting up in the background.**

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Sounds like Showtime Jason. I can understand if you're not up to the task now, I tend to have that effect on people ya know.. You shouldn't even bother embarrassing yourself kid.. the fact is, it's already been written.. you've already lost.. It's not Destiny, It's not even Fate.. It is Merely.. The Chaos Effect."

**Johnny winks and walks off screen heading towards the entrance curtains as Jennifer shakes her head and walks off the other way, while the camera zooms in and fades on the Rage Logo on the set.**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum