Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ignition - 12/30/12 Empty Ignition - 12/30/12

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ignition - 12/30/12 Empty Re: Ignition - 12/30/12

Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:01 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[After a 4 month hiatus, The EWE is rising back from the ashes. What bigger way to kick off EWE than with a big PPV, this year labeled as the first ever Ignition, not only will we see 6 great matches, but it also plays double as the annual Best of 2012 Award Show. Abby is hoping to get Diva of the Year, with the winning streak and status she achieved in 2012, it could be possible, alot of competition for that honor though. Abby has a chance to try and solidify that though, as she is apart of one of those 6 matches, and has the chance to become the 2nd ever Triple Crown of the Diva's Division.. so does her opponent though, as while Abby only needs Diva's, Fortin only need's Women's.. and the two will face off in title for title! It should be a great match.. Fortin already found out a couple times she couldn't do it, but will things change this time around? Will this time be the chance for Angela Fortin to beat the Addiction? Tune into Ignition and find out!]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
WELCOME BACK, NEW YORK!
Date: December 30th, 2012

As the scene opens backstage of the World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden. The very first shot we see, is the EWE Women's Championship. There's a blue sticker over the center plate that says "Frozen". Two hands are holding the title, but then suddenly one of the hand rips the sticker off, causing a bit of a commotion from the crowd in the background. As the title is lifted up, the camera follows it, as it is placed over a sexy shoulder. The camera backs up, and we of course see that it's Abby. The crowd roars in the background as Abby smiles.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Thank you New York, and yes.. I have missed you all very much too."  

The crowd cheers again as Abby adjusts the title to fit more comfortable.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "It's been strange, 4 months of not competing.. 4 months without the EWE Nation.. I didn't much like that, but finally, that's all over. Finally, the EWE has returned, and so has your Women's Champion."  

More cheers from the fans as Abby smiles and nods. There's suddenly a knock at the door as Abby looks over.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Come in!"  

The door opens, and in steps the EWE Undisputed Champion, Christy Chaos.. The crowd roars again. They both take a seat on the vacant couch as Abby turns to Christy.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "What can I do for ya, champ?"  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Just seeing how you're settling in, we're finally back, can you believe it?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I know, it's crazy, I missed it."  

Christy nods.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "You and me both."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "So what have you been up to?"  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Not a whole lot really, alot of Quality time with Dutch and Alyssa."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "She's still staying with you guys?"  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "No, her mom came and got her last week."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Bout time she took some responsibility."  

Christy chuckles and nods a little.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Yea, but I didn't mind having her around."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Oh I know.. she's sweet."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "She has her evil moments too, but you never got to see that."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Hope I don't have to."  

They both laugh a little.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "So how about you?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "No, I haven't been spending quality time with Dutch and Alyssa."  

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "That's funny, no I meant what have you been doing in the time off?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Not much of anything really. Just staying fit and hitting the gym to stay in top shape."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Staying in shape, when your company was seemingly dead?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Well yeah.. I knew it'd be back.. I had a couple other offers, but I turned them down."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Why?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Because I can't compete in two federations at once.. not if I want to maintain the reputation I have achieved. As Women's Champion, EWE is the federation of choice right now.. I knew in my heart, without a doubt, it'd be back."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Good knowledge of history, it always comes back."  

They both chuckle and nod.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "So how you feeling about tonight?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "It's big.. I've beaten her before.. but that means nothing.. I haven't competed in 4 months.. she's been staying active, that I do know about.. not to mention she's come a long way since our last one on one encounter, it's going to be much tougher. You're the one who needs to worry though."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Excuse me?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "How many times have you and Alessandro fought one on one?"  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "this will be our 3rd time.. 4th if you count us being the final 2 at WrestleMania 7."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "And how many of those matches did he win?"  

Christy shakes her head a little.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "All of them.."  

Abby nods.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I think that means he's got the clear advantage on you."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "There's no doubt about that, but that's why I accepted his challenge. I need to prove to myself, and the world, that I can beat him.. I don't see any better way to establish myself the as The Undisputed Champion."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "You're not already established as Champion? Pretty sure I seen you with the title."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "That's not what I mean.. You seen how I won the title.. take that and how my 1st defense went.. I can't argue with anyone who wants to belittle my championship worth.. anyone who doubts I deserve to be the champion.. I need this victory to make myself worthy."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "That's true.. good luck with that then."  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Thanks.. I'm actually going to go get ready for it now.. so good luck tonight, not just in your match, but in the awards."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Yea, Best Diva of 2012 I hope."  

Christy stands up and shrugs.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "I don't know.. you're looking at the first ever back to back Diva of the Year, and with Tag, Money in the Bank and Undisputed.. possibly the first ever 3x Diva of the Year period."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "We'll see about that."  

Christy nods.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "That we will, good luck."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "You too."  

The pair shake hands before Christy heads out the door. As she opens the door though, Kelly is standing there, she was about to knock.  

[Undisputed Champ CHRISTY CHAOS] "Hey Kelly."  

[KELLY] "Hey Christy."  

Christy pats Kelly on the shoulder and walks out as Kelly watches her then turns and walks into the room.  

[KELLY] "Hey Abby."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Hey Kelly, what are you doing here, I thought you didn't sign back up?"  

[KELLY] "I didn't, to compete, not right now.. but I agreed to help out backstage."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Help out backstage huh, that means you can interview me for my match."  

Kelly laughs and shakes her head as she sits where Christy was."  

[KELLY] "That's not the kind of help backstage I mean."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Oh come on, you know you want to."  

[KELLY] "Why do you always try and convince me to interview you, you know I don't do them anymore."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Cause we're pals, and you know you love being my own personal interviewer."  

Abby smiles innocently as Kelly chuckles and nods.  

[KELLY] "Alright fine, I guess I do a little."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Good we're all set to go."  

Abby points at the camera.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "That camera is already streaming out to the crowd in attendance."  

Kelly looks over at the camera and shrugs a little.  

[KELLY] "Ok then.. Hello EWE Nation!"  

The crowd cheers in the background.  

[KELLY] "Did you guys miss the EWE?"  

The crowd cheers again.  

[KELLY] "I can't hear you New York, did you miss the EWE?!"  

The crowd cheers again, this time louder.  

[KELLY] "Me too folks, and tonight it has returned! The EWE is officially back as of tonight.. and what a night this Ignition will be. The main draw of course being the Best of 2012 Award Show.. we're all excited for that.. but though that may be the main draw, we also got some good matches on tap.. including a 2 out of 3 falls Title for Title match.. featuring a fellow Divalution Member of mine, the Diva's Champion Angela Fortin.. as she takes on another good friend of mine, and fellow Chaos Wrestling All-Stars Graduate.. the Women's Champion, Abby Addiction!"  

Kelly holds her hand over to Abby as she introduced her as the crowd roars in the background. Abby nods in acknowledgement and looks at Kelly.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "You still got it."  

Kelly smiles.  

[KELLY] "Thanks Abby.. First thing's first. How do you prepare for such a huge match, after being out of action for the past 4 months."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Great question right out of the gate. It's tough though, that's the simple answer. I been doing my best to stay in shape these last 4 months, with hopes and faith the EWE would return.. but to be dealing with the Diva's Champion on the first night back, it's going to be tough."  

[KELLY] "It'll definitely be tough, cause while you haven't competed since the Queen of the Ring last July.. Fortin has been staying active in another un-named federation.. she shouldn't have any rust at all in this match, does that worry you, or how do you deal with that?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "It doesn't really worry me, because like I said, I haven't been competing, but I still been training just as hard as always, if not harder. It does make me aware though.. I haven't been in an actual match in over 4 months, she has.. rust is likely to show off of me more than it does her.. I just plan to come into this match like I always do, do my best and put on a match of the night candidate."  

[KELLY] "You do try and get that achievement alot it seems."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Thanks, and yes I do.. Ladies Night may not be the most popular brand.. but I set it in my mindset that every night, was WrestleMania caliber.. if I wasn't in the Main Event, I set out to steal the show.. Tonight will be no different.. Christy and Alessandro will be a great match, without any doubt.. but I also feel me and Angela are more than capable of trying to steal their thunder, and steal the show.. and that's exactly what I'm setting out to do."  

[KELLY] "That's definitely possible.. Most fans may be tuning in tonight to see who won each of the 2012 Awards.. but I think just as many will be tuning in to watch those two matches.. two really great matches, both Main Event Caliber, both far worthy of stealing the show. I just can't wait to see either one."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Exactly, I can't wait to compete in my match, and I can't wait to go backstage and watch the Undisputed Title match after that.. I know Alessandro has gotten the better of Christy a few times, but she's focused, she wants to prove something.. making this match very good in my eyes, it'll be a good one."  

[KELLY] "I definitely agree.. but now we have to mention the other element of this match.. a fact that can't be overlooked.. At Girls Night Out, Kelsi Parr defeated Natalya Neidhart to become the TeleVixen Champion, more importantly, it made Kelsi the first ever Triple Crown of the Diva's Division. Now, with you only needing the Diva's Championship, and Angela only needing your Women's Championship.. tonight's Title for Title match guarantees we see the 2nd Triple Crown right here tonight."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Ya it'll be great.. With no disrespect to Kelsi, I think tonight's winner will have much more meaning. Kelsi was the first, and noone can take that away from her.. but her titles were pretty stretched out, while me and Angela both won our two titles in 2012.. with 2 days left, tonight's winner will of achieved the triple crown, all in the same year, all three titles in 2012.. that's just a little more impressive to me, maybe I'm being biased."  

[KELLY] "Not at all, I tend to agree with that. Like you said, noone can take away the fact she was the first one.. but to win all 3 in the same year, that's very impressive."  

Abby nods.  

[KELLY] "Now let's cover some speculation about this match.. I don't know if it's official.. but there's speculation that this match will be a unification match, and it's not your title that will stay. The Diva's Championship is in talks of being promoted as the top tier Championship in the Diva's Division after tonight's match."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Yea, I heard that rumor too.. I tend to agree with it though. The Diva's Championship is more fresh and unique, just with it's style alone. It deserves to be promoted like that.. The Women's Championship, despite having some great champions, yours truly included."  

Abby winks as Kelly chuckles and shakes her head.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "The style just isn't unique.. it looks more like someone took the WWE Women's Championship and slapped the EWE logo on it."  

They both slowly look over to the camera. After a moment they shrug and continue.  

[KELLY] "So all the speculation and importance out of the way, let's just get down to the nitty gritty.. Abby Addiction and Angela Fortin, one on one for the second time."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "The first time was my last straight up TeleVixen Title defense, after that I faced Amelia Title for Title for the Women's Championship and vacated the TeleVixen Title after I won."  

[KELLY] "Interesting point, winning the last title for title with Amelia, leading to you dropping the TeleVixen Title.. with the Diva's Championship set to possibly become the new top championship of the division, you could be destine to repeat."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Valid point, but what's important, is she took me to my limit.. I didn't beat Angela with ease.. and she has done nothing but improve more and more since that match.. As close as that last match was for me to win.. this one will be even closer, she could even hand me my second loss."  

[KELLY] "Which would put an end to your 16 match winning streak."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Yes indeed it would.. and there's no doubt it could happen. Do I want it to happen? Of course not.. I'll do everything in my power to not let it happen.. If she beats me, she's going to earn this victory I can promise you that.. just as I expect I'll earn it too, she won't just lay down for me either.. it's going to be a war.. you can count on the fact it'll take all 3 falls in this one."  

[KELLY] "Good segway, I hadn't even remembered to mention that it was going to be a 2 out of 3 falls match.. That's where stamina comes into play if it gets to that 3rd fall.. we have to believe that gives her the advantage in the 3rd fall.. She's been competing within the last 4 months, you haven't."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "That may be true, but not necessarily.. I been training hard, as I have mentioned.. My stamina is in the same position it's always been. Don't say so easily she's got the advantage in the 3rd fall, because she doesn't.. it'll be a war when it comes to that, and very even in my eyes."  

[KELLY] "We won't know the truth of that until tonight, but we all look forward to finding out how it goes down.. Until then though, any last words for The leader of Divalution?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Yea, good luck in winning best Faction of 2012, you know you got my vote over them Queens"  

[KELLY] "What about your brothers, they're a nomination too."  

Abby stares daggers at Kelly who just chuckles. Abby shakes her head then looks back to the camera.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "I expect this match to be a classic, it's one of the top draws of the Pay Per View.. and I plan to show the EWE Nation exactly why.. I expect you to do the same.. No matter how much you bring it though, how good of a match this will be.. I shall make sure in every fiber of my abilities, that just as you learned the last 2 times.. you simply Can't Beat... The Addiction."  

Abby winks as the fans cheer in the background. Abby then turns to Kelly.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Now that business is done.. let's go get some Ice Cream."  

[KELLY] "Are you insane, don't you know how cold it is outside?"  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "What's your point?"  

Kelly rolls her eyes.  

[KELLY] "Fine, but you're buying."  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "You get a small then."  

[KELLY] "That's fine with me, I like them small."  

As they are standing up when Kelly said that, Abby just stares at her and shakes her head.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "That'd explain Jay Jobber."  

[KELLY] "I DIDN'T DATE HIM!"  

Kelly storms out as Abby laughs and follows her.  

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] "Oh come on, I was just kidding.. Kelly, wait up!"  

Abby shuts the door and the scene comes to a close to Jay's first Abby Roleplay since July 22nd!

-END OF FEED-